Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Happy Hours › Saturday
Saturday's Best Happy Hours
- Park Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $6 Specialty Cocktails, $5 Glasses of Wine, $3 draft beer, and $5 Bar Menu Items.
- Clyde’s on Church: Hangover Happy Hour from 11am to 4pm featuring $4 Bloody Marys and $3 mimosas.
- Holland House: Happy hour from 4pm to 6pm featuring select $6 cocktails and wine, select $4 beer, and $4-$7 bites.
- Jed’s: $5 Mimosas and $5 Bloody Marys.
- Prima: Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm featuring tapas, beer and cocktail specials, $10 craft cocktails, and wine menu specials.
- M.L. Rose – Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy Hour from 7:00pm to 10:00pm includes 2-for-1 beer and $3 wine and well drinks.
- Soulshine: $12 domestic buckets from 11:00am til 3:00pm.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy Hour all day featuring 2-for-1 pints and pitchers.
- Wylee’s (formerly Mad Donna’s): Brunch happy hour featuring a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar and 2-for-1 mimosas.
- Etch: Happy Hour in bar area only from 4:00pm to 6:30pm includes $8-$10 appetizers, $4 select drafts, $6 featured wines, and $8 cocktails (set menu).
- Village Pub & Beer Garden: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes half-price draft beer.
- Two Bits: $2 mimosas from 11:00am til noon and $4 mimosas from noon til 3pm. Always offered: $3 PBR Tallboy and $3 Cold Cock Whiskey.
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Eastland Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $4-$7 Appetizers, $5 Specialty Martinis, $5 Cocktails, $5 Wines, and $3 Premium Beers.
- M.L. Rose – West: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour - 10:00am to 3:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 on Brunch Libations (listed on the brunch menu).
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more