Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some information is subject to change or for future reference only.
Happy Hours › Saturday
Saturday's Best Happy Hours
- Germantown Pub: Happy hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes $4 mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys.
- Village Pub & Beer Garden: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price draft beer.
- SILO: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6 well cocktails, $5 wine, $4 beer, $6-$10 select dishes, and half-price select sushi.
- Broadway Brewhouse (Midtown): Happy hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Deep Eddy Bloody Marys.
- Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- Eastland Cafe: Happy hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $5-$6 select cocktails, $6 martinis, $5 select wine, $3 select beer, and $4-$7 select tapas.
- Answer: Happy hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $5 select cocktails, $5 select wines, $5 draft beer, and $5 select bites.
- Oak Bar: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 5:00pm includes $2 off select drafts, $2 off select wine, $2 off select cocktails, and $6-$8 select appetizers.
- M.L.Rose (Melrose): Happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch drinks with select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy hour all day includes 2-for-1 pints ($6 minimum) and pitchers.
- Lyra: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $4-$8 select bites, $6 select cocktails, $6 select wine, and $1 off all beers.
- M.L.Rose (Sylvan Park): Happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch drinks with select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Pancho and Lefty’s: Happy hour all day includes $5 shots of the day and $3 rotating can beer.
Happy hours for Saturday
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.