Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Happy Hours › Saturday
Saturday's Best Happy Hours
- Prima: Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm featuring tapas, beer and cocktail specials, $10 craft cocktails, and wine menu specials.
- Eastland Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $4-$7 Appetizers, $6 Specialty Martinis, $5 Cocktails, $5 Wines, and $3 Premium Beers.
- Village Pub & Beer Garden: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes half-price draft beer.
- Clyde’s on Church: Brunch happy hour from 10am to 3pm includes $5 brunch specialty drinks, $3 mimosas, and $4 Bloody Mary's.
- Broadway Brewhouse: Happy Hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Pickers Bloody Marys.
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Holland House: Happy hour from 4pm to 6pm featuring select $6 cocktails and wine, select $4 beer, and $4-$7 bites.
- Two Bits: All day specials include PBR tall boys for $3, Purple Rain shots for $4, and Cold Cock Whiskey for $3.
- Tin Roof – Demonbreun: Happy Hour from 2pm to 7pm featuring $1.50 12-ounce PBR, $2 domestic drafts, $3 craft drafts, $4 well drinks, and $5 grilled chicken quesadillas.
- M.L. Rose – Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Soulshine: $12 domestic buckets from 11:00am til 3:00pm.
- Park Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $6 Specialty Cocktails, $5 Glasses of Wine, $3 draft beer, and $5 Bar Menu Items.
- Oak Bar: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $4 select drafts, $7 select wine and cocktails, and $6-$8 appetizers.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy Hour from 7:00pm to 10:00pm includes 2-for-1 beer and $3 wine and well drinks.
- M.L. Rose – West: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy Hour all day featuring 2-for-1 pints ($6 minimum) and pitchers.
- Etch: Happy Hour in bar area only from 4:00pm to 5:30pm includes $8-$10 appetizers, $4 drafts, $7 featured wines, and $8 cocktails (set menu).
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more