Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to know where to go. We’ve picked our top 5 happy hours each day of the week in Nashville. Whether you’re meeting up with friends after work or just want to mingle at some of the hottest happy hours in Music City, this list will point you in the right direction.
Note: Happy hours are subject to change without notice, so please call ahead if you’re strictly going for happy hour!
Nashville’s Top 5 Happy Hours Each Day
- Embers Ski Lodge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 select drafts, 2-for-1 bottles, $6 select wines by the glass, and big boy pours on all whiskeys. Monday specials all day until 10:00pm include $5 mules.
- Hops & Crafts: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off all drafts. Monday specials all day include $4 select pints.
- Tin Roof (Demonbreun): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes $2 PBR 12oz, $3 domestic drafts, $4 craft drafts, $5 well drinks, and $5 Fireball. Monday specials from 7:00pm to close include $5 shots of Fernet, $5 shots of Rumpleminze, $5 shots of Jameson, and $5 shots of Milagro. Monday specials all day include $5 quesadillas and $5 Busch Light Pitchers.
- Nicky’s Coal Fired: Nicky’s Family Night! Kids 12 and under eat free. Drinks specials include $5 Aperol spritz, $5 house wines, $6 Nicky’s negroni, and $6 house martinis.
- Game Terminal: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $6 draft beer, $6 well drinks, $5 Montucky 24oz, and $6 margaritas.
- Sonny’s Patio Pub & Refuge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes half off calls, half off Buena Cerveza Lager, half off Bud Light cans, $2 off wine, and $5 food specials. Tuesday specials all day include $6 patio pub margs, $7 patio fruity pub margs, and $5 El Jimador Silver shots.
- Saint Anejo: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers of margaritas and buckets of beer (5-for-3). Tuesday specials from 4:00pm to 10:00pm include half off tequila flights and 2-ounce pours of all tequila at a 1-ounce value.
- Von Elrod’s: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off pretzels, $1 off beer, $1 off wine, $1 off cocktails, and $1 off shandies. Buy any two beers and get a free classic pretzel all day every Tuesday.
- Lou/Na: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6 draft beers, $6 Canvas wines by the glass, $6 Conciere spirits, $5 snack mix, $5 crispy brussels, $5 fries, and $12 ham and cheese charcuterie.
- Germantown Pub: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 drafts, 2-for-1 well drinks, and 2-for-1 house wine. All day specials include $8 beer and shot. Get select $15 beer pitchers during live Premier League, MLS, NFL, NBA, and NHL games.
- Brooklyn Bowl Nashville: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beer, 2-for-1 well drinks, and special menu items (only on days when shows occur – see schedule).
- Frothy Monkey (12 South, The Nations, East Nashville): Happy hour from 4:00pm to 9:00pm includes a Wine Down Wednesday special—for $17 guests can get a flight of 3 wines and a choice of an individual cheese board or $4 off an entree from the dinner menu.
- Edley’s (all locations): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $3 PBR cans, $3 Heroes Vodka, $4 Montucky Cans, $4 Evan Williams, $5 half Wackers, $5 Hap & Harry’s Lager drafts, $6 Edley’s Best, and $6 Edley’s IPA.
- M.L.Rose (Sylvan Park): Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off appetizers, $1 off liquor, $1 off wine, and $1 off beer. Wednesday specials from 3:00pm to close include 2-for-1 craft beers.
- M.L. Rose (Melrose): Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off appetizers, $1 off liquor, $1 off wine, and $1 off beer. Thursday specials from 3:00pm to close include 2-for-1 craft beers.
- Black Rabbit: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 cocktails, $2 off draft beer, and 2-for-1 domestic cans.
- Neighbors (Sylvan Park): Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 wells, 2-for-1 drafts, and 2-for-1 bottled beer.
- Up-Down Nashville: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes seven cocktail options for $7 each. Thursday specials include 10-cent game tokens all night long.
- Marsh House: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 oysters, $7-$9 bites, $5 select wine, $3 select beer, and a $9 cocktail.
- Sunda: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6 select wines, $5 select draft beers, $9 select sake, $5-$12 bar bites, and $5-$6 sushi handrolls.
- Sinema: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes $8 classic cocktails, $6 select wines, $5 select draft beers.
- Makeready L&L: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes $8 specialty cocktails and half off wines by the glass.
- Jasper’s: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm (bar/lounge area only) includes $6 snacks, $3 ice chest favorites, $4 draft beers, $5 house wines, and $8 draft & frozen cocktails.
- Sambuca: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm (bar area only) includes half-price beers, half-price wines by the glass, half-price cocktails, and half-price snacks.
- Etch: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 5:30pm (bar area only) includes $8 cocktails, $6 wines, $4 draft beers, and $10-$32 select bites.
- Hopsmith Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 bottles of champagne. Saturday specials all day long include $35 Freshie buckets.
- Live Oak: Happy hour all day long includes $3 Busch Light, $3 PBR, $3 mimosas, $5 Fireball, $7 Deep Eddy Vodkas, and $30 2-for-1 bottles of champagne.
- The Slider House: Happy hour from 11:00am to 7:00pm includes $4 well drinks, $6 painkillers, $5 blood orange mimosas, $1 off glasses of wine, $1 off all domestic cans, and $1 off all draft beers.
- Lockeland Table: Community Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $7 cocktails, $7 wine, $4 select beers, and $7 snacks to share—A portion of the community hour proceeds benefit the PTOs of schools in and around Nashville.
- I Love Sushi: Happy hour from 4:30pm to 7:00pm includes $2 off all drinks.
- Blue Sushi Sake Grill: Happy hour from noon to 9:00pm (dine-in only) includes $4 sake bombs, $4 select draft beer, $6 house margaritas, $6 house wines, $8 select specialty cocktails, $3.5-$5 starters, $8-$14 select share plates, $7-$8 specialty nigiri, $13-$14 specialty sashimi, $7-$10 maki and vegan maki, and $7 chocolate torte.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $8 cocktails, $5 wine, $4-$5 cast of rotating beer, and $7-$14 select menu items.
- Kung Fu Saloon: Happy hour all day includes free game play and $4 mimosas.
- Tin Roof (Downtown): Happy hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 mimosas, 2-for-1 Bloody Marys, 2-for-1 margaritas, $24 BEV wine buckets, and $30 Bacardi seltzer buckets.
What about Cabana? They have 2-for-1 Yazoo & Budlight drafts, AND 2-for-1 Pizza all day Sunday-Tuesday
South Street: Saturday $1 Bloody Marys & Sundays $1 Mimosas should be included on this list. 🙂
Boca Loca has amazing happy hours every day of the week, and the tacos are cheap and delicious. Seriously, it can’t be beat.
Saint Anejo, one of the newest MStreet restaurants, has 2 for 1 drinks and half prices food on Wednesdays. And it has a great patio. Go early, though – It gets packed.
Going to be here from June 11th to the 14th for the CMA Fest, anyone know what time the bars are open until? Any tips would be awesome too 🙂
Hi Sarah, most of the bars are open until 3am. Hope you have fun during CMA Fest.