Whiskey Kitchen: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers and 5-for-3 …read more
Happy Hours › All Happy Hours Today
All Happy Hours Today
- Answer: Happy hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $5 wine (red, white, and rose), $5 draft beer, a $5 featured cocktail, and $5 select snacks (at the bar only).
- Bar Otaku: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Sapporo drafts, $5 sake bombs, $6 house wines, and $6 call cocktails.
- BoomBozz Craft Pizza & Taphouse: Happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes 2-for-1 Bloody Marys and mimosas, 2-for-1 select local drafts, 2-for-1 domestic beers, 2-for-1 well drinks, and $1 off house wines.
- Broadway Brewhouse (Midtown): Happy hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Pickers Bloody Marys.
- Casa de Montecristo: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes $9 select craft cocktails, $4 select craft beers, $8 select wines, $4-$8 Cigar of the Month, and $19.95 select featured cigar FourPAK.
- City Fire: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $3 domestic bottles, $4 house wine, $5 call cocktails, $5 all draft beer, and $6 Adobo hummus, guacamole, and sizzle chips. Bottles of champagne are $12 until 3:00pm.
- City Tap House: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes $15.99 bottomless mimosas.
- Deacon’s New South: 2-for-1 mimosas during brunch from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Happy hour from 3:00p to 6:00pm includes $2 off draft beers, $2 off wines by-the-glass, and $2 off starters.
- Double Dogs (Hillsboro Village): Brunch happy hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes Bloody Marys and mimosas for$3.95. "Beer of the Week," available all day every day, includes a rotating 22-ounce domestic beer for $4 and a craft lager for $4.50.
- Double Dogs (Sylvan Park): Brunch happy hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes Bloody Marys and mimosas for$3.95. "Beer of the Week," available all day every day, includes a rotating 22-ounce domestic beer for $4 and a craft lager for $4.50.
- Eastland Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $4-$7 Appetizers, $6 Specialty Martinis, $5-$6 Cocktails, $5 Wines, and $3 Select Beers.
- Embers Ski Lodge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes select 2-for-1 beers, double pours of every spirit on the wall, and $6 house wines. Saturday specials include $4 mimosas and $7 Bloody Marys until happy hour.
- Etc: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:30pm includes $4 draft beers, $6 featured wines, $8 cocktails, and selection of appetizers and salads (at the bar only).
- Etch: Happy Hour in lounge area only from 4:00pm to 5:30pm includes $8 cocktails, $6 wines, $4 draft beers and a selection of discounted appetizers (set menu).
- Flyte: Happy Hour - 4:30pm - 7:00pm - only available in the lounge and patio. Includes $5 Vodka Martinis & Cosmopolitans, $5 Gin Martinis, $6 Glasses of Select Wine, $4 Well Drinks , $2 Longnecks (Miller Light, Bud Light & Michelob Ultra), $1 Off Premium Draft Beers, 25% off Lounge Menu.
- Frisky Frog’s: Brunch from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes $15 bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys.
- Germantown Cafè: Happy Hour from 3pm to 7pm in bar includes $5 cocktail and appetizer specials as well as $2.50 to $4 seasonal beer selection.
- Germantown Pub: Happy Hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes $4 mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys. Big 10 Football specials include $8 draft pitchers of Bud Light and Coors Banquet and $3 Big 10 shots. Every Big 10 game will be showing!
- Hathorne: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $1 off wines by the glass, $1 off draft beer, and a $9 rotating signature cocktail. Joyful Hour from 10:00pm to 11:30pm includes $1 off wines by the glass and $1 off draft beer.
- Henley: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $8 specialty Manhattans from the "Manhattan Experience" table-side cart, which features eight different options created by the American brasserie’s bar lead.
- Henrietta Red: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $2 oysters, $5 cava, and $6 gimlet cocktails.
- Hi-Fi Clyde’s: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 4:00pm includes $3 mimosas, $4 Bloody Marys, and $5 brunch punch.
- Hopsmith Tavern: Happy hour from 9:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 bottles of champagne.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy Hour all day featuring 2-for-1 pints ($6 minimum) and pitchers.
- Liberty Common: Happy hour from 4:00pm to close includes $5 beer of the day, $7 frozen drinks, $7-$12 spritz cocktails, $10 12-ounce glass of wine, $12 for a dozen of oysters, and other appetizers starting at $7.
- Lockeland Table: Community Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6 cocktails, $6 snacks to share, and $7.5 youngin's meal (entree, side, and dessert for the kids). A portion of the community hour proceeds benefit Lockeland Design Center PTO.
- M.L.Rose Capitol View: Happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch drinks.
- M.L.Rose Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- M.L.Rose Sylvan Park: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Makeready: Brunch happy hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes $5 Bloody Marys, $5 mimosas, and $5 Tennessee Brew Works beers. Happy hour from 3:00pm to 5:00pm includes $3 beer, $4 well drinks, $5 wine, and $5 food specials.
- McCabe Pub: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 4:30pm and 9:00pm to 11:00pm includes $1 off long necks and drafts. Get $5 well drinks all day!
- Mellow Mushroom (Midtown): Nashville Lager craft drafts are $3 all day.
- Miel: Happy hour from 5:30pm to 6:30pm includes $5 select wine and $5 select rocks cocktails.
- Nama Sushi: Happy Hour from 11am to 7pm featuring $6 food specials and 2-for-1 sake, house wine, draft beer, specialty cocktails, and well drinks.
- Nashville Urban Winery: Happy hour from 11:00am to 4:00pm includes 2-for-1 mimosas, Bloody Marys, and draft beers.
- Oak Bar: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $2 off select drafts, $3 off select wine, $2 off select cocktails, and $6-$8 appetizers.
- Park Cafe: Happy hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $6 select specialty cocktails, $6 select red and white house wines, and $4 select draft beers.
- Saltine: Happy hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm (in the bar area) includes $2 domestics, $5 house wines, $5 Old Fashioneds, $5 frozen whiskey + coke, $5 daily punch, $5 fromosas, $1.50 Gulf oysters, and $5 select appetizers.
- Sedona Taphouse: Happy hour from 11:00am to 4:00pm includes half off select beer and wine, $6 select craft cocktails and martinis, and $6 select small plates.
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Smokin Thighs: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 8:00pm includes 2-for-1 drafts. Pint cans are 2-for-1 all day!
- Taco Mamacita: Brunch from 10:00am to 3:00pm with $4 Mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys.
- Tànsuŏ: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $6 drinks and $6 dim sum.
- Tavern: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- The Ainsworth: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes $1 mimosas and $1 Bloody Marys. Bud Light drafts are $3 all day.
- The Flipside: Happy Hour from 10am to 3pm includes 2-for-1 bellinis, mimosas, bloody marys, and sangria. $3 PBR tall boys -- all day, everyday!
- The George Jones: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes $3 mimosas and $5 Bloody Marys.
- The Listening Room Café: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes $4 mimosas, $5 Bloody Marys, $3 draft beers, and $5 house wines. Specials in front bar area only. Late night happy hour from 10:30pm to midnight includes $3 draft beers, $3 cans of PBR (16 oz), $5 house wines, and $5 well drinks.
- The Southern: Oyster happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes select oysters on a half shell for $20/dozen or $2/each.
- Tin Dog Tavern: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all drinks.
- Urban Cookhouse: Happy hour from 10:00am to noon includes 2-for-1 mimosas and bloody marys.
- Village Pub & Beer Garden: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes half-price draft beer.
- Vui’s Kitchen (Germantown): Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $3 bottled beer*, $3 draft beer, $5 wines by the glass, $5 specialty cocktails, $5 beer* and a bao, $5 Bento Box, and $1 off all small plates. (*excludes Diskin Cider and Ramona Spritzer)
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more