Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Happy Hours › All Happy Hours Today
All Happy Hours Today
- 3 Crow Bar: 2-for-1s on beer and liquor starting at Noon.
- 312 Pizza Company: ALL DAY $15 Craft Buckets (four cans of your choice -- cans over $7 available for an additional charge), $3 Goose Island cans and $6 from scratch Pickers vodka bloody mary’s.
- Acme Feed & Seed: Champagne Jam on the rooftop with specials on champagne.
- Beer Sellar: 2-for-1 draft beer all day.
- Beyond the Edge: 2-for-1 beer all day on Sunday.
- Broadway Brewhouse – Midtown: Happy Hour from 11:00am to Midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. 11:00am to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 mimosas and sangria.
- Burger Up – 12 South: Happy Hour: 3pm to 6pm featuring $6 Tennessee Mules & Hibiscus Mimosas, $7 in-the-bottle cocktails, $5 house red and white wine, half off select drafts, and select appetizers from $5.
- Burger Up – East: Happy Hour: 3pm to 6pm featuring $6 Tennessee Mules & Hibiscus Mimosas, $7 in-the-bottle cocktails, $5 house red and white wine, half off select drafts, and select appetizers from $5.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy Hour - 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Includes $5 select cocktails, $3 TN-brewed beers and $5 select wines. The happy hour food menu includes $5-$12 select options.
- City Fire: Brunch happy hour from 10:30am to 2:00pm includes $18 per person bottomless mimosas (limit 1.5 hours per table)
- Deacon’s New South: Happy hour from 3:00p to 6:00pm includes $2 off draft beers, $2 off wines by-the-glass, $2 off specialty cocktails, and $2 off starters.
- Double Dogs – Hillsboro Village: Bloody Marys and mimosas are $3 from 11am to 3pm. "Beer of the Week," available all day every day, includes a rotating 22-ounce domestic beer for $3.25 and a craft beer for $3.75.
- Double Dogs – Sylvan Park: Bloody Marys and mimosas are $3.50 from 11:00am to 3:00pm. "Beer of the Week," available all day every day, includes a rotating 22-ounce domestic beer for $3.50 and a craft beer for $3.95.
- EiO & The Hive: Family night every Sunday featuring family-friendly specials, 1/2 price bottles of wine, and toys for kids.
- Embers Ski Lodge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes select 2-for-1 beers, double pours of every spirit on the wall, and $6 house wines. Sunday specials include 2-for-1 beers, $4 mimosas, and $7 Bloody Marys until happy hour.
- Fin & Pearl: Half-price select bottles of wine all day.
- Flying Saucer: Tennessee Pints are $3.50 all day.
- Frisky Frog’s: Brunch from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes $15 bottomless mimosas and bloody marys.
- Germantown Cafe: Happy Hour from 3pm to 7pm in bar includes $5 cocktail and appetizer specials as well as $2.50 to $4 seasonal beer selection and $4 select glasses of wine.
- Germantown Pub: Happy Hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes $4 mimosas and $4 bloody mary's.
- Hayes Street Bar: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price draft beers and half-price cocktails.
- Hemingway’s Bar & Hideaway: Brunch drink specials from 10:30am to 2:30pm include bottomless mimosas for $20 per person, build-your-own Bloody Mary for $11, and two weekly brunch cocktail specials served by the carafe for $25 each.
- Henley: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $8 specialty Manhattans from the "Manhattan Experience" table-side cart, which features eight different options created by the American brasserie’s bar lead.
- Henrietta Red: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $2 oysters, $5 cava, and half off select glasses of red and white wines.
- Hi-Fi Clyde’s: Brunch happy hour from 10am to 3pm includes $5 brunch specialty drinks, $3 mimosas, and $4 Bloody Mary's.
- Hops & Crafts: "Hoppy" Hour ALL DAY includes $1 off all pints.
- Hopsmith Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 bottles of champagne. Happy hour from 3:00pm to 10:00pm includes 2-for-1 on any drink under $6.
- Jackson’s: Sunday wine special from 3pm to 10pm featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: "Beer of the Day" is $3.75 a pint & $14 a pitcher.
- Kung Fu Saloon: Sunday Funday happy hour includes $4 mimosas all day. FREE game play all day!
- Little Donkey: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $4 draft beer, $4 wine, $4 frozen cocktails, $2 tacos, and $2 Frito bags (pinto beans, queso, salsa arbol, green onion). Sunday specials include $5 mimosas and $5 Bloody Marys all day.
- M.L.Rose Capitol View: Happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch drinks.
- M.L.Rose Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- M.L.Rose Sylvan Park: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- MAFIAoZA’s: 2-for-1 Draft and Bottled Beers all day.
- Melrose Billiard Parlor: Service Industry Sunday (with proof of Industry employment) happy hour featuring half-off beer ALL NIGHT and half-off wine and well drinks until 10pm. $4.50 pool until 8:00pm.
- Nama Sushi: Happy Hour all day featuring $6 food specials and 2-for-1 sake, house wine, draft beer, specialty cocktails, and well drinks.
- Oak Bar: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $4 select drafts, $7 select wine and cocktails, and $6-$8 appetizers.
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Smokers Abbey: Happy hour all day includes 2-for-1 drafts and $1 off bottles and cans.
- Smokin Thighs: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 8:00pm includes 2-for-1 drafts. Pint cans are 2-for-1 all day!
- Sunda: Industry night from 4:00pm to midnight includes 50% off select items for music and hospitality professionals.
- Taco Mamacita: Brunch from 10:00am to 3:00pm with $4 Mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys. 1/2 Price Sangria All Day.
- Tànsuŏ: Brunch happy hour from 10:30am to 2:30pm includes $15 bottomless brunch cocktails. From 5:00pm to 10:00pm get half-price bottles of sake.
- Tavern: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- Tenn Sixteen: Happy hour from 10:00am to 10:00pm includes 2-for-1 on most beers, well and call liquors.
- The Cobra: Happy hour from noon to 7:00pm includes $4 wells and $1 off all draft beers.
- The Crying Wolf: Happy Hour from 2:00pm - 7:00pm includes two sliders and a PBR for $7, $2 select beers, $6 double wells, and $6 shot + PBR. $5 well shots all day, every day.
- The District Bar & Kitchen: Happy hour from 3pm to 6:00pm featuring $3 house wine, $3 house liquor, $3 domestic beer, and 1/2 off appetizers.
- The Flipside: Happy Hour from 10am to 3pm includes 2-for-1 bellinis, mimosas, bloody marys, and sangria. $3 PBR tall boys -- all day, everyday!
- The George Jones: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes $3 mimosas and $5 Bloody Marys.
- The Gold Rush: 11:00am to 3:00pm includes $3 Bloody Marys and Mimosas.
- The Mainstay: Brunch Happy Hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes $5 Loaded Bloody Marys and $4 mimosas. 2-for-1 well drinks and beer from 7:00pm to close.
- The Southern: Happy Hour - 3pm to 6pm includes $2/each or $20/dozen select oysters on a half shell.
- Tin Angel: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $4 select local brews, $6 select wine by the glass, $6 specialty cocktails, and $4-$7 food items.
- Tin Dog Tavern: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all drinks.
- Tin Roof Broadway: Happy hour from 3pm to 7pm featuring $2.50 16oz PBR, $3 domestic drafts, $4 craft drafts and $5 well drinks.
- Two Bits: Happy hour from 3:00pm - close featuring $5 Yoshis Island.
- Urban Cookhouse: Happy hour from 10:00am to noon includes 2-for-1 mimosas and bloody marys.
- Vinyl Tap: Happy hour all day featuring $1 off draft beers and $5 well drinks.
- Virago: Half priced bottles of wine and sake under $100 every Sunday.
- Vui’s Kitchen (Germantown): Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $3 bottled beer*, $3 draft beer, $5 wines by the glass, $5 specialty cocktails, $5 beer* and a bao, $5 Bento Box, and $1 off all small plates. (*excludes Diskin Cider and Ramona Spritzer)
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more