Okay, ladies, Nashville is a fantastic place to have your bachelorette party. Not only is it a central location for your girl friends to meet, it’s totally the Vegas of the South, which is why it’s nicknamed Nashvegas!
We’ve been getting emails from readers who are coming in town to party in Nashville. Celebrating the bride can be stressful when no one is familiar with the city. Here’s a local’s advice on what to do in Nashville for a bachelorette party.
Where to Stay
First thing’s first, you have to figure out where you are staying. You definitely want to be able to walk places at night because there are usually a lot of girls at a bachelorette celebration and you don’t want to have to order dozens of rides throughout the night. Staying in or near Downtown Nashville is ideal, because almost every bachelorette party makes their way to the Broadway honky tonks.
Below are our top hotel and vacation rental picks in different price ranges located right in downtown Nashville and in an area really close to downtown called the Gulch. Also see our Where to Stay in Nashville Guide and Best Hotels in Nashville Guide for more places to stay in other areas.
Best Hotels in Downtown / SoBro:
- The Joseph
- Noelle Nashville
- Grand Hyatt Nashville
- JW Marriott
- Dream Nashville
- Fairlane Hotel
- Bobby Hotel
- Omni Nashville
- Westin Nashville
- Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Renaissance Hotel
- Sheraton Nashville
- Hilton Garden Inn
Best Vacation Rentals in Downtown / SoBro:
- Grand Loft in Printers Alley – 4 bedroom / 3.5 bath – Sleeps 12 – 60+ Five Star Reviews
- Condo Overlooking Riverfront – 2 bedroom / 2 bath – Sleeps 4 – 180+ Five Star Reviews
- Spacious Upscale Apartment – 2 bedroom / 2.5 bath – Sleeps 8 – 120+ Five Star Reviews
- The Music Loft – 2 bedroom / 2 bath – Sleeps 6 – 80+ Five Star Reviews
- Honky Tonk Apartment – 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath – Sleeps 13 – 60+ Five Star Reviews
- Printers Alley Penthouse – 2 bedroom / 2.5 bath – Sleeps 8 – 50+ Five Star Reviews
Best Hotels in the Gulch:
Best Vacation Rentals in the Gulch:
- One Bedroom Apartment in the Gulch – 1 bedroom / 1 bath – Sleeps 3 – 20+ Five Star Reviews
- Two Bedroom Luxury Apartment – 2 bedroom / 2 bath – Sleeps 6 – 60+ Five Star Reviews
- Luxury Vacation Home near Gulch – 5 bedroom / 2 bath – Sleeps 12 – 80+ Five Star Reviews
- Spacious Modern Home – 3 bedroom / 3.5 bath – Sleeps 10 – 55+ Five Star Reviews
See more vacation rental and hotel recommendations in our Where to Stay in Nashville Guide and Best Hotels in Nashville Guide.
Where to bAR-HOP
Alright, now that you know where you’re staying, you need to know where you can drink and party. Most bachelorette parties bar-hop on Broadway where you will find live music at most bars and get some major attention from other “honky tonkers.” All the bars on Broadway are great, but we have listed a few Nashville favorites you want to at least stop by.
Must-Visit Honky Tonks on Broadway:
- Acme Feed & Seed
- Whiskey Row
- The Stage
- See more Must-Visit Honky Tonks and Celebrity Bars
Rooftop Bars in Nashville:
- Rare Bird
- Bobby’s Rooftop Lounge
- Acme Feed & Seed
- The Valentine
- L27 Rooftop
- L.A. Jackson
- See all of the Best Rooftop Bars in Nashville.
You can truly walk into any of the bars on Broadway and have a blast. You will know which ones to go to just by walking by and seeing how busy they are. If you’re interested in going to bars that more locals hang out at (outside of downtown Nashville), check out some of the Midtown bars like Rebar, Kung Fu Saloon, or Red Door.
You may also want to check out the Events Calendar to see what’s going on the weekend you’re in town! There may be a fun festival or other event you want to attend.
Have someone in your group under 21? Most bars allow all ages until at least 6:00pm, so you could party all day without many issues, then switch to a restaurant bar or activity in the evening. Check out our All Ages and 18+ Guide for some additional ideas.
where to eat
Below are some of the best restaurants in Nashville. Some of these aren’t located Downtown, so you will have to drive or take a quick Uber or Lyft ride. We’ve distinguished the ones that are downtown, if you’d rather be able to walk. We highly recommend doing one meal outside of the downtown area to experience Nashville like a local.
- The Southern, Puckett’s, Cafè Intermezzo, or Frothy Monkey (located Downtown)
- Milk & Honey or Biscuit Love (located in the Gulch)
- Pancake Pantry or Proper Bagel (located in Belmont / Hillsboro Village)
- Cafe Roze or Sky Blue Café (located in East Nashville)
- The Hampton Social, Liberty Common, or Pinewood Social (located Downtown)
- Suzy Wong’s (Drag Brunch Show) (located in Midtown)
- Saint Anejo, L.A. Jackson, or Whiskey Kitchen (located in the Gulch)
- 5th & Taylor or Henrietta Red (located in Germantown)
- Loveless Café – famous and amazing – it’s about 30 minutes from Downtown Nashville
- Acme Feed & Seed or Pinewood Social (located Downtown/Sobro)
- Burger Up or Bartaco (located in 12 South)
- Von Elrod’s or Butchertown Hall (located in Germantown)
- Tavern or Hi-Fi Clyde’s (located in Midtown)
- Stateside Kitchen, Skull’s Rainbow Room, or Bourbon Steak (located Downtown)
- Etch or The Southern (located Downtown)
- MOTO or Virago (located in the Gulch)
- 5th & Taylor or Henrietta Red (located in Germantown)
- Sinema (located in Melrose)
- Barcelona Wine Bar (located in Edgehill Village)
- Butcher & Bee or The Treehouse (located in East Nashville)
- Bakersfield or Merchant’s (located Downtown/Sobro)
- Whiskey Kitchen, Saint Anejo, or Sunda (located in the Gulch)
- Urban Grub or Bartaco (located in 12 South)
- The Pharmacy or Burger Up East (located in East Nashville)
- Cafe Intermezzo is an awesome late-night drinks and dessert spot in downtown Nashville.
WHAT TO DO DURING THE DAY
Bachelorette groups usually want to do something fun during the day in Nashville to keep the party going. After you eat that filling breakfast or brunch to cure the headache, it’s time to have a little fun. Here are some ideas on what to do during the day in Nashville.
Fun (Drinking) Tours
While in Nashville, you’ll see these awesome tours going around and wish you were on them. Some of Nashville Guru’s favorites are details below. These aren’t your normal tours, though—they are just a good party in motion.
The Big Drag Bus is one of the newest options in town, and is easily one of the most popular with bachelorette parties! Drag queens will have your group dancing, laughing, and singing during the 90-minute party throughout the city’s best neighborhoods. Guests can expect features like built-in coolers behind the seats, a professional sound system, and LED/laser lights, too! Get 10% off with promo code GURU!
Enjoy a two-hour party tour on Honky Tonk Party Express, Nashville’s renowned open-air party bus equipped with seating for up to 30 guests, a sound system, an LED dance floor, a large built-in bar, coolers, and a VIP bartender. The great thing about the Honky Tonk Party Express is you can book a private event or buy single seats to join another group looking to party. Get 10% off with promo code GURU10!
The Sprocket Rocket is a great way to see the city and have a blast. You can bring your own drinks and they’ll provide the cups. The rides are about an hour and 45 minutes and can fit up to 16 people. You can also pedal to areas you may not otherwise see like the Gulch or Demonbreun and stop at local restaurants and attractions. Get more information.
Feel like you’re in the famous “Party Cove” on Percy Priest Lake, but actually be riding around in Nashville. The Nashville Party Barge is a blast. The barge holds a maximum of 18 people and is a two-hour trip. Bring your own drinks and enjoy the ride. Get more information.
Get Photos of Your Crew
You obviously have to get photos while you’re in town, and there are plenty of beautiful murals and places for your backdrop. See our guide to 60+ Photo-worthy Spots in Nashville for ideas and locations like the XO Mural above located in downtown’s Fifth + Broadway.
If you have never taken a group dance class during a bachelorette party, you have to try it. Studio Goddess specializes in an immersive bachelorette party experience for every guest. They offer several packages and classes to choose from like pole dancing, southern swagger (hip-hop line dancing), aerial acrobatics, and more. In addition to their unique group classes, guests have access to a multitude of Instagram worthy sets for group photos and Snapchat memories. Laugh, bond, and have a blast sipping champagne cocktails, dancing the day away, and celebrating all things girly in this bachelorette party haven. Get more information and details.
Pool / Spa Day
There are a many top-notch spas and pools you can enjoy in Nashville during your bachelorette weekend. If you book a treatment at a hotel, you can almost always gain access to the pool and other hotel amenities, even if you aren’t staying overnight. Be sure to call ahead and make sure you can access the pool too! Some of the best spas include: Rose at The Joseph, Escape Day Spa, and Holiday Salon & Bathhouse. See our guide to The Best Spas in Nashville for additional options!
Mani / Pedi
Our favorite is Poppy & Monroe, which is a non toxic nail and skincare salon in Nashville. They not only offer manicures and pedicures, but you can also get facials, dermaplaning, brow and lash treatments, or makeup application.
Lemon Laine Oil Bar
This is something a little different but definitely something fun to do during the day in Nashville. Lemon Laine has a oil bar where you create your own custom oil while sipping on wine and enjoying each other’s company. It’s by appointment only and the total cost is $65/person, which includes your custom oil blend! Get more details about Lemon Laine.
Shopping in Nashville
What group of women doesn’t love a good shopping spree? Maybe find a new outfit for your visit or a pair of cowboy boots to take home. If you’re into the celebrity spots, be sure to check out Uncommon James by Kristin Cavallari, Kittenish by Jessie James Decker, Draper James by Reese Witherspoon, or Living with Landyn’s shop. Nashville Guru favorites include ABEDNEGO, Revv (home to all the NASH collection items), Elle Gray, and The Mill. Here’s our guide to the Top Women’s Boutiques in Nashville for more ideas.
If you happen to book your trip during one of the many gorgeous weather weekends in Nashville, you should consider going to Arrington Vineyards for a few hours. This awesome vineyard is located about 45-minutes from downtown Nashville in Arrington, Tennessee. The vineyard and winery was co-founded by Kix Brooks of Brooks and Dunn and you might just run into him there. You can partake in a wine tasting and enjoy the wonderful scenery. You’re welcome to bring your own food for picnicking and you can buy bottles of wine from the Arrington Vineyard shop. They have picnic tables, but most people bring a blanket or chairs to sit in. This is mainly outdoors so we recommend only heading there if the weather is great. Get more information.
The BACH App
The BACH App makes bachelorette party planning easy. Plan the perfect Nashville bachelorette weekend for you and your friends on the free BACH app. Invite party guests, create a shared itinerary, split expenses, poll your group—all in the app. You can also browse and book local Nashville experiences like party buses, goat yoga, and pontoon boats directly in the app.
There are a lot of different ways to get around Nashville. For a big group you can rent a party bus or limo and for smaller crews you can simply take cabs, Lyft or Uber. Links are below to the companies we recommend for each service.
Ways to get around in Nashville:
PARTY FAVORS & Apparel
Girls love some good accessories to make the party even more fun. We dug around and found some really cute bachelorette party favors online. If you want to go somewhere local when you get to Nashville, check out Hustler Hollywood.