Okay, ladies, Nashville is a fantastic place to have your bachelorette party. Not only is it a central location for your girlfriends to meet, but it’s also totally the Vegas of the South, which is why it’s nicknamed Nashvegas!
We’ve been getting emails from readers who are coming to town to party in Nashville. Celebrating the bride can be stressful when no one is familiar with the city. Here’s a local’s advice on what to do in Nashville for a bachelorette party.
Where to Stay
Photo Credit: The Joseph Nashville
First thing’s first, you have to figure out where you are staying. You definitely want to be able to walk places at night because there are usually a lot of girls at a bachelorette celebration and you don’t want to have to order dozens of rides throughout the night. Staying in or near Downtown Nashville is ideal because almost every bachelorette party makes its way to the Broadway honky tonks.
Below are our top hotel and vacation rental picks in different price ranges located right in downtown Nashville and in an area really close to downtown called the Gulch. Also, see our Where to Stay in Nashville Guide and Best Hotels in Nashville Guide for more places to stay in other areas.
Best Hotels in Downtown / SoBro
- The Joseph
- Noelle Nashville
- Grand Hyatt Nashville
- JW Marriott
- Dream Nashville
- Fairlane Hotel
- Bobby Hotel
- Omni Nashville
- Westin Nashville
- Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Renaissance Hotel
- Sheraton Nashville
- Hilton Garden Inn
Best Vacation Rentals in Downtown / SoBro
- Grand Loft in Printers Alley – 4 bedroom / 3.5 bath – Sleeps 12 – 60+ Five Star Reviews
- The Music Loft – 2 bedroom / 2 bath – Sleeps 6 – 80+ Five Star Reviews
- Honky Tonk Apartment – 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath – Sleeps 13 – 60+ Five Star Reviews
- Printers Alley Penthouse – 2 bedroom / 2.5 bath – Sleeps 8 – 50+ Five Star Reviews
Best Hotels in the Gulch
Best Vacation Rentals in the Gulch
- Four Bedroom Home near the Gulch – 4 bedroom / 4 bath – Sleeps 12 – 20+ Five Star Reviews
- Four Bedroom Home near the Gulch – 4 bedroom / 5 bath – Sleeps 12 – 10+ Five Star Reviews
- Modern Vacation Home near the Gulch – 4 bedroom / 5 bath – Sleeps 12 – 20+ Five Star Reviews
- Elite Modern Home – 4 bedroom / 3 bath – Sleeps 12 – 10+ Five Star Reviews
See more vacation rental and hotel recommendations in our Where to Stay in Nashville Guide and Best Hotels in Nashville Guide.
Where to bAR-HOP
Alright, now that you know where you’re staying, you need to know where you can drink and party. Most bachelorette parties are bar-hopping on Broadway where you will find live music at most bars and get some major attention from other “honky tonkers.” All the bars on Broadway are great, but we have listed a few Nashville favorites you want to at least stop by.
Must-Visit Honky Tonks on Broadway
- Kid Rock’s Honky Tonk
- Miranda Lambert’s Casa Rosa
- Acme Feed & Seed
- Whiskey Row
- The Stage
- See more Must-Visit Honky Tonks and Celebrity Bars
Rooftop Bars in Nashville
Famous Nashville Rooftop
- Famous Nashville
- Rare Bird
- Bobby’s Rooftop Lounge
- Acme Feed & Seed
- The Valentine
- L27 Rooftop
- L.A. Jackson
- See all of the Best Rooftop Bars in Nashville
You can truly walk into any of the bars on Broadway and have a blast. You will know which ones to go to just by walking by and seeing how busy they are. If you’re interested in going to bars that more locals hang out at (outside of downtown Nashville), check out some of the Midtown bars like Rebar, Kung Fu Saloon, or Red Door.
You may also want to check out the Events Calendar to see what’s going on the weekend you’re in town! There may be a fun festival or another event you want to attend.
Have someone in your group under 21? Most bars allow all ages until at least 6:00pm, so you could party all day without any issues, then switch to a restaurant bar or activity in the evening. Check out our All Ages and 18+ Guide for some additional ideas.
where to eat
Below are some of the best restaurants in Nashville. Some of these aren’t located downtown, so you will have to drive or take a quick Uber or Lyft ride. We’ve distinguished the ones that are downtown if you’d rather be able to walk. We highly recommend doing one meal outside of the downtown area to experience Nashville like a local.
- The Southern, Puckett’s, Cafè Intermezzo, or Frothy Monkey (located Downtown)
- Milk & Honey or Biscuit Love (located in the Gulch)
- Pancake Pantry (Hillsboro Village) or Proper Bagel (located on Belmont Blvd and in Hillsboro Village)
- Cafe Roze or Sky Blue Café (located in East Nashville)
- The Hampton Social, Liberty Common, or Pinewood Social (located Downtown)
- Suzy Wong’s (Drag Brunch Show) (located in Midtown)
- Saint Anejo, L.A. Jackson, or Whiskey Kitchen (located in the Gulch)
- Henrietta Red, Von Elrod’s, Boqueria (located in Germantown and Downtown)
- Loveless Café – famous and amazing – it’s about 30 minutes from Downtown Nashville
- Acme Feed & Seed or Pinewood Social (located Downtown and SoBro)
- Burger Up or Bartaco (located in 12 South)
- Von Elrod’s or Butchertown Hall (located in Germantown)
- Tavern or Hi-Fi Clyde’s (located in Midtown)
- Stateside Kitchen, Skull’s Rainbow Room, or Bourbon Steak (located Downtown)
- Etch or The Southern (located Downtown)
- MOTO or Virago (located in the Gulch)
- The Optimist or Henrietta Red (located in Germantown)
- Sinema (located in Melrose)
- Barcelona Wine Bar (located in Edgehill Village)
- Butcher & Bee or The Treehouse (located in East Nashville)
- Nicky’s Coal Fired (located in The Nations)
- Bakersfield or Merchant’s (located Downtown and SoBro)
- Whiskey Kitchen, Saint Anejo, or Sunda (located in the Gulch)
- Urban Grub or Bartaco (located in 12 South)
- The Pharmacy or Hawkers Nashville (located in East Nashville)
- Cafe Intermezzo is an awesome late-night drink and dessert spot in downtown Nashville. (located in SoBro)
WHAT TO DO DURING THE DAY
Bachelorette groups usually want to do something fun during the day in Nashville to keep the party going. After you eat that filling breakfast or brunch to cure the headache, it’s time to have a little fun. Here are some ideas on what to do during the day in Nashville.
Fun (Drinking) Tours
Photo Credit: Big Drag Bus
While in Nashville, you’ll see these awesome tours going around and wish you were on them. Some of Nashville Guru’s favorites are detailed below. These aren’t your normal tours, though—they are just a good party in motion.
The Big Drag Bus is one of the newest options in town, and is easily one of the most popular with bachelorette parties! Drag queens will have your group dancing, laughing, and singing during the 90-minute party throughout the city’s best neighborhoods. Guests can expect features like built-in coolers behind the seats, a professional sound system, and LED/laser lights, too! Get 10% off with promo code GURU!
Photo Credit: Pontoon Saloon
Soak up the sun on the Cumberland River aboard the Pontoon Saloon! They have special BACH Party Cruises where you and your crew party with other bachelor and bachelorette groups. You can also reserve the entire boat if you have a larger group, or join one of the public tours. Guests must be 21 or over on the public tours, but all ages are welcome on a private tour! Use promo code “GURU” to get 5% OFF Public and Private Cruises (excludes BACH Party Cruises).
Photo Credit: Studio Goddess
If you have never taken a group dance class during a bachelorette party, you have to try it. Studio Goddess specializes in an immersive bachelorette party experience for every guest. They offer several packages and classes to choose from like pole dancing, southern swagger (hip-hop line dancing), aerial acrobatics, and more. In addition to their unique group classes, guests have access to over 40 Instagram-worthy sets for group photos and Snapchat memories. Laugh, bond, and have a blast sipping champagne cocktails, dancing the day away, and celebrating all things girly in this bachelorette party haven. See party packages and pricing.
Get Photos of Your Crew
You obviously have to get photos while you’re in town, and there are plenty of beautiful murals and places for your backdrop. One of the newest and most popular walls for a bachelorette party is outside of LoveShackFancy in the 12 South neighborhood. There are several other nearby murals, too, including the Draper James wall and the I Believe in Nashville mural. See our guide to 60+ Photo-worthy Spots in Nashville for more ideas and locations.
Pool / Spa Day
Photo Credit: The Joseph Nashville
There are many top-notch spas and pools you can enjoy in Nashville during your bachelorette weekend. If you book a treatment at a hotel, you can almost always gain access to the pool and other hotel amenities, even if you aren’t staying overnight. Be sure to call ahead and make sure you can access the pool too! Some of the best spas include Rose at The Joseph, Escape Day Spa, and Holiday Salon & Bathhouse. See our guide to The Best Spas in Nashville for additional options!
Mani / Pedi
Photo Credit: Poppy & Monroe
Our favorite is Poppy & Monroe, which is a non-toxic nail and skin care salon in Nashville. They not only offer manicures and pedicures, but you can also get facials, dermaplaning, brow and lash treatments, or makeup applications.
Lemon Laine Oil Bar
This is something a little different but definitely something fun to do during the day in Nashville. Lemon Laine has an oil bar where you create your own custom oil while sipping on wine and enjoying each other’s company. It’s by appointment only and the total cost is $65/person, which includes your custom oil blend! Get more details about Lemon Laine.
Shopping in Nashville
What group of women doesn’t love a good shopping spree? Maybe find a new outfit for your visit or a pair of cowboy boots to take home. If you’re into the celebrity spots, be sure to check out Uncommon James by Kristin Cavallari, Kittenish by Jessie James Decker, or Draper James by Reese Witherspoon. Nashville Guru favorites include ABEDNEGO, Elle Gray, and The Mill. Here’s our guide to the Top Women’s Boutiques in Nashville for more ideas.
Photo Credit: Arrington Vineyards
If you happen to book your trip during one of the many gorgeous weather weekends in Nashville, you should consider going to Arrington Vineyards for a few hours. This awesome vineyard is located about 45-minutes from downtown Nashville in Arrington, Tennessee. The vineyard and winery were co-founded by Kix Brooks of Brooks and Dunn and you might just run into him there. You can partake in a wine tasting and enjoy the wonderful scenery. You’re welcome to bring your own food for picnicking and you can buy bottles of wine from the Arrington Vineyard shop. They have picnic tables, but most people bring a blanket or chairs to sit in. This is mainly outdoors so we recommend only heading there if the weather is great. Get more information.
The BACH App
Photo Credit: The BACH App
The BACH App makes bachelorette party planning easy. Plan the perfect Nashville bachelorette weekend for you and your friends on the free BACH app. Invite party guests, create a shared itinerary, split expenses, and poll your group—all in the app. You can also browse and book local Nashville experiences like party buses, goat yoga, and pontoon boats directly in the app.
There are a lot of different ways to get around Nashville. For a big group, you can rent a party bus or limo and for smaller crews, you can simply take cabs, Lyft, or Uber. Links are below to the companies we recommend for each service.
Ways to get around in Nashville:
PARTY FAVORS & Apparel
Girls love some good accessories to make the party even more fun. We dug around and found some really cute bachelorette party favors online. If you want to go somewhere local when you get to Nashville, check out Hustler Hollywood.