When visiting Nashville, you’re probably spending the majority of your time Downtown. Most travelers visit over the weekend, so brunch is probably at the top of the list. Whether you’re in the mood for a brunch that is casual, upscale, true to Music City (live music), or elevated on a rooftop, there’s a spot for you. Here are Nashville Guru’s top brunch spots Downtown.
We always recommend getting a reservation, if possible. Places in Nashville fill up quickly, especially on the weekends for brunch.
The Best Brunch Spots IN Downtown NASHVILLE
Brunch in Downtown Nashville with Live Music
If more live music is what you’re craving, there’s a good chance you’ll end up at one of the same honky-tonks you partied at the night before. However, a lot of honky-tonks don’t have designated brunch programs. The ones that do are Acme Feed & Seed, Tin Roof, Famous Nashville, and Twelve Thirty Club’s Honky Tonk. If you want a different Nashville vibe, check out Live Jazz Brunch at Skull’s Rainbow Room’s or The Listening Room’s brunch. All six of these options will provide live music, a vibrant atmosphere, and tasty dishes.
- Acme Feed & Seed (First Floor) – Blues Brunch on Saturdays from 11:15am to 2:30pm* – Brunch Menu
- Tin Roof – Live Music on Saturdays and Sundays starting at 10:00am* – Brunch Menu
- Famous Nashville – Live Music Friday through Sunday starting at 10:00am* – Brunch Menu
- Twelve Thirty Club Honky Tonk (1st Floor) – Live Music starting at 11:00am* – Brunch Menu
- Skull’s Rainbow Room – Live Jazz Music during Sunday Brunch* – Brunch Menu
- Listening Room Café – Live Music on Saturdays starting at 10:30am* – Brunch Menu
*Always check the events calendar to ensure live music is scheduled for the day you are attending brunch. Some places may require you to buy tickets to the show.*
Rooftop Brunches in Downtown Nashville
While you can also dine on the lower levels of all of these amazing restaurants, these are the top rooftop brunches in Downtown Nashville. All four of these spots boast gorgeous views and elevated ambience. You can’t go wrong with any of these rooftop options.
- The Twelve Thirty Club (Rooftop) – Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Layer Cake (Rooftop) – Friday through Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Hampton Social (Rooftop) – Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Zeppelin – Sunday from 11:00am to 4:00pm – Brunch Menu
Upscale Brunches in Downtown Nashville
Sometimes you want to use weekend brunch as an occasion to get dressed up. If you’re looking to have a nice meal with a bit of a lively twist, we recommend making a reservation at Stateside Kitchen. Guests can expect bottomless mimosas, large punch bowls, and DJs. Have a group of friends who love wine and a photo-worthy restaurant? Sixty Vines is the spot for you. All nine restaurants listed below are absolutely delicious.
- Stateside Kitchen – Brunch n Beats Friday through Sunday starting at 10:00am – Brunch Menu
- Sixty Vines – Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Gray & Dudley – Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 2:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Liberty Common – Friday through Sunday from 9:30am to 3:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Boqueria – Friday through Sunday from 11:00am to 4:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Makeready L&L – Seven days a week from 7:00am to 1:00pm – Brunch Menu
- The Farm House – Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 2:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Church & Union – Friday through Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Husk – Saturday and Sunday from 10:00am to 2:00pm – Brunch Menu (changes often)
Casual Brunch Restaurants in Downtown Nashville
When you’re busy, it can be hard to squeeze in a weekend brunch. With that being said, squeezing in a fancy brunch is even more of a stretch. Casual options are much more attainable, especially if you have kids. Frothy Monkey has a kids’ menu with tasty options including cheesy eggs and bacon, French toast, and grilled cheese. As for the adults, the FM Bloody Mary pairs perfectly with any of their brunch dishes.
- Frothy Monkey – Seven days a week from 7:00am to 3:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Pancake Pantry – Seven days a week from 6:00am to 2:00pm – Brunch Menu
- Café Intermezzo – Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 3:00pm – Brunch Menu
- 417 Union – Thursday through Monday from 7:30am to 1:30pm – Brunch Menu