Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Happy Hours › Monday
Monday's Best Happy Hours
- Pizza Perfect: Happy Hour from 4pm to 10pm featuring 2-for-1 pizza slices and beer.
- Virago: Maki Sake Mondays: select menu of half price sushi and 2-for-1 cocktails and sake from 5:00pm til 10:00pm. Raw Deal Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm features $7 chef selections, wine, and cocktails.
- Chauhan Ale & Masala House: Happy Hour from 5pm to 6:30pm featuring $6 bar bites and select drinks from $5-$7.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy Hour - 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Includes $5 select cocktails, $3 beers from Butchertown's private selection or any TN-brewed beer, and $5 select wines. The happy hour food menu includes $2-$6 select appetizers and $7-$11 select entree options.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 margarita, $5 daiquiri, $6 sangria, $6 select wine, $4 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 happy hour cocktails. Select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen, $2.50 jamaica jerk ribs, $2.50 tacos, and $2.50 shrimp.
- Five Points Pizza: Happy hour from 2pm to 6pm featuring draft beer paired with any slice for $8, or a PBR tallboy or Miller High Life paired with a slice of cheese or pepperoni for $5.
- Bajo Sexto Taco (West): Happy hour all day featuring $5 classic margaritas.
- Bajo Sexto Taco: $5 Classic Margaritas all day.
- Frothy Monkey – Downtown: Happy hour from 4pm to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 select beer and wine and $5 cocktails.
- Flying Saucer: Most draft pints are $3 from 11:00am til 2:00am.
- Moto: Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm includes 9-ounce glasses of wine for the price of a 6-ounce glass of wine.
- Village Pub & Beer Garden: Happy Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price draft beer. Mule Monday: Get half-price Moscow Mules from 11:30am to 10:00pm.
- The Sutler: Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more