Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some information is subject to change or for future reference only.
Happy Hours › Monday
Monday's Best Happy Hours
- Chauhan Ale & Masala House: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $6 bar bites and $6-$7 select cocktails, select wine, and select beer.
- Five Points Pizza (East Nashville): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes draft beer paired with any slice for $8, or a PBR tallboy or Miller High Life paired with a slice of cheese or pepperoni for $5.
- The Sutler: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes half off signature cocktails, half off draft beer, and half off glasses of wine.
- Pizza Perfect: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 10:00pm includes 2-for-1 pizza slices and beer.
- Earnest Bar & Hideaway: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $4 select draft beer, $10 select cocktails, discounted wine, and well drinks.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6-$11 select bites, $6 select cocktails, $4-$5 beers, and $5 wines.
- Tin Roof (Demonbreun): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes $2 PBR 12oz, $3 domestic drafts, $4 craft drafts, $5 well drinks, and $6 grilled chicken quesadillas. Monday specials all day include $2 Tecate cans and $5 margaritas.
- The Nations Bar & Grill: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $4 wells, $4 house wine, select beer discounts, and 25% off "easy eats."
- Virago: Maki Sake Monday happy hour from 5:00pm to 10:00pm includes half-price sushi, 2-for-1 cocktails, and 2-for-1 sake. Happy hour from 10:00pm to 11:00pm includes $10 and under select cocktails, $10 and under Virago classics, and half-price sushi.
- The George Jones: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $3 domestic cans, $4 wells, $4 house wines by the glass, and $5 select appetizers.
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers of margaritas and buckets of beer.
Happy hours for Monday
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.