Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Happy Hours › Monday
Monday's Best Happy Hours
- Virago: Maki Sake Mondays: select menu of half price sushi and 2-for-1 cocktails and sake from 5:00pm til 10:00pm.
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers of margaritas and buckets of beer.
- The Nations Bar & Grill: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beers, house wine, shooters, and well liquor.
- Hemingway’s Bar & Hideaway: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $4 select draft beer, $10 select cocktails, and discounted wine and well drinks.
- Five Points Pizza (East Nashville): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes draft beer paired with any slice for $8, or a PBR tallboy or Miller High Life paired with a slice of cheese or pepperoni for $5.
- Char Restaurant: Happy Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm (bar area only) includes $4 draft beers, $6 house wines, $8 craft cocktails, $4 popcorn, and $8 select appetizers.
- The George Jones: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $3 domestic cans, $4 wells, $4 house wines by the glass, and $5 select appetizers.
- Flying Saucer: Happy hour all day and night includes $3 drafts (all beers).
- The Sutler: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes half off signature cocktails, half off draft beer, and half off glasses of wine.
- Frothy Monkey – Downtown: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm featuring 2-for-1 select beers and wines.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy Hour - 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Includes $6 select cocktails, $4 and $5 weekly rotating beers, and $5 select wines. The happy hour food menu includes $5-$12 select options.
- Pizza Perfect: Happy Hour from 4pm to 10pm featuring 2-for-1 pizza slices and beer.
- Chauhan Ale & Masala House: Happy Hour from 5pm to 6:30pm featuring $6 bar bites and select drinks from $5-$7.
- Carter’s: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes $8 cocktails (mule, manhattan, gimlet and old fashioned), $6 coup d’alcool (a wine of the day), $6 snacks (collard greens and artichoke dip, smoked gouda pimento cheese and parmesan-truffle fries), a $9 burger, and a $5 smores pie in a jar.
- Tin Roof (Demonbreun): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes $2 12-ounce PBR, $3 domestic drafts, $4 craft drafts, and $5 well drinks. Monday specials include $2 Tecate cans and $5 margaritas.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Whiskey Kitchen: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers and 5-for-3 …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more