Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Happy Hours › Monday
Monday's Best Happy Hours
- Virago: Maki Sake Mondays: select menu of half price sushi and 2-for-1 cocktails and sake from 5:00pm til 10:00pm.
- Frothy Monkey – Downtown: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm featuring 2-for-1 select beers and wines.
- Flying Saucer: Most draft pints are $3 from 11:00am til 2:00am.
- Hemingway’s Bar & Hideaway: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6 house red and white wine by the glass, $4 draft beer, $10 signature Hemingway’s cocktails, and $5 well drinks.
- The George Jones: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $3 domestic cans, $4 wells, $4 house wines by the glass, and $5 select appetizers.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy Hour - 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Includes $5 select cocktails, $3 TN-brewed beers and $5 select wines. The happy hour food menu includes $5-$12 select options.
- Tennessee Brew Works: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 10:00pm featuring $12 pitchers of beer (excluding high gravity beers).
- Village Pub & Beer Garden: Happy Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price draft beer. Mule Monday: Get half-price Moscow Mules from 11:30am to 10:00pm.
- Pizza Perfect: Happy Hour from 4pm to 10pm featuring 2-for-1 pizza slices and beer.
- Bajo Sexto Taco: Happy hour all day featuring $5 house margaritas.
- Five Points Pizza: Happy hour from 2pm to 6pm featuring draft beer paired with any slice for $8, or a PBR tallboy or Miller High Life paired with a slice of cheese or pepperoni for $5.
- Chauhan Ale & Masala House: Happy Hour from 5pm to 6:30pm featuring $6 bar bites and select drinks from $5-$7.
- Moto: Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm includes 9-ounce glasses of wine for the price of a 6-ounce glass of wine.
- Tin Roof – Demonbreun: Happy Hour from 2pm to 7pm featuring $1.50 12-ounce PBR, $2 domestic drafts, $3 craft drafts, and $4 well drinks.
- The Sutler: Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 margarita, $5 daiquiri, $6 sangria, $6 select wine, $4 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 happy hour cocktails. Select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen, $2.50 jamaica jerk ribs, and $2.50 shrimp. Half-price select bottles of wine all day.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more