Beija-Flor Jeans, a women’s jean company out of South Carolina, is having their grand opening in Nashville on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 from 4:30pm to 7:30pm in Edgehill Village. Beija-Flor (pronounced “beige-ah-floor”) is the concept of mother and daughter team Kathy Moça and Emilie Whitaker.
After living in Brazil, the duo was inspired by the femininity of Brazilian designs that celebrate a woman’s figure, which was often absent from American designs. They decided to create Beija-Flor, which means “hummingbird” in Portuguese, and bring figure-flattering jeans to the United States.
Beija-Flor uses a special technology, which has gained the attention of People Magazine, The Today Show, and Vogue, just to name a few. Best of all, they are committed and confident you’ll love the jeans. They offer a free “home try on,” which lets you test four pairs of jeans over the course of a week, along with the “perfect fit guarantee.”
Beija-Flor Jeans Grand Opening Details
- Grand Opening Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- Grand Opening Time: 4:30pm – 7:30pm
- Details: Check out the new Bejia-Flor store and enjoy cocktails and light bites while your browse. Three guests will win a personalized denim wardrobe. 15% of the evening’s sales will benefit The T.J. Martell Foundation. Valet parking will be provided.
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Store Hours:
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
- Address: 1201 Villa Place, Nashville, TN 37212 (map)
- Phone: 1-800-540-6241
For more information about Beija-Flor, visit their official website.