Whether you’re a walker, runner, or just a casual stroller, Nashville has an abundance of walks and runs to keep you moving throughout the year. This is your go-to resource for 5ks, 10ks, 1/2 marathons, full marathons, and a variety of other run-related events in Music City. Lace up your shoes and sign up for one of these runs.
2023 Nashville Running Events
- February 11, 2023 – Cupid’s Chase 5K
- February 18, 2023 – Cupid’s Undie Run
- February 18, 2023 – Nashville Zoo Run Run
- February 25, 2023 – Hot Chocolate 5K/10K/15K
- February 25, 2023 – Dream Streets 5K and 10K
- March 4, 2023 – Tom King Classic Half Marathon & 5K
- March 11, 2023 – Nashville St. Paddy’s 5K & Half Marathon
- March 18, 2023 – St. Patrick’s Music City Half Marathon, 10K, and 5K
- April 1, 2023 – Richland Creek Run
- April 8, 2023 – Purity Moosic City DairyPure Dash
- April 15, 2023 – JE Dunn Hammer Down 5K
- April 22-23, 2023 – St. Jude Rock N Roll Marathon & Half Marathon
- April 29, 2023 – Get MOVE’n 5K
- April 30, 2023 – Autism Ability 5K & 10K
- May 6, 2023 – Bubble Run 5K
- May 20, 2023 – March for Babies
- May 21, 2023 – Mutt Strutt 5K
- May 29, 2023 – Memorial Day Dash 5K
- June 10, 2023 – Matters of the Heart Nashville 9K Run/Walk
- July 4, 2023 – Music City July 4th 5K
- September 9, 2023 – Steps of Success 5k and 1-Mile Fun Run
- October 21, 2023 – 7th President 7K Run
- November 19, 2023 – Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon
- November 23, 2023 – The Music City Turkey Trot 5k
This guide will be updated often, so check back for additional walks and runs in Nashville.
Is there a 4k, 5k, 10k, half marathon or any other running event missing? Let us know in the comments below.
The Shade Tree Trot–an annual 5K benefiting the Shade Tree Clinic–a free Vanderbilt Medical Student clinic serving Nashville’s underserved–is April 21st on Vanderbilt’s campus. Great event for a great cause!
Run the Night 5k on 11/2 – in conjunction with the annual Light the Night walk supporting Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Purity DairyPure Dash
2222 Rosa L Parks Blvd, Nashville, TN 37228, USA
Wonder Woman in May?
The 16th annual Hike for the Homeless is November 7. It is virtual this year with everyone hiking/walking/running your way to benefit Safe Haven Family Shelter. No registration fee or minimum donation. http://www.hike4homeless.org
Shade Tree Trot 5k, April 9th
Help support the Shade Tree Clinic, Vanderbilt’s student-run, free clinic for uninsured patients.
$25 early bird registration, includes shirt