ICE! featuring Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer returns after a two-year hiatus at Gaylord Opryland from November 11, 2022, to January 1, 2023. See over two million pounds of ice bring the classic holiday movie to life through intricate, hand-carved ice sculptures and displays. ICE! will include 12 scenes from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, including classic characters including Clarice, Bumble, Sam the Snownman, Hermey the Elf, and Rudolph. One of the most popular interactive displays is the two-story ice slide, where kids and adults can take a chilly ride to the bottom. The self-guided, walk-through tour ends with a separate area dedicated to the Nativity scene in crystal-clear ice. Scroll down to see photos and learn more about this fun holiday activity in Nashville. Tickets are on sale now.
What to Expect
- The room is 9°F, so be sure to wear a hat, gloves, and warm socks. Thick blue parkas are provided, but plenty of extra layers are recommended.
- The indoor experience lasts approximately 20-40 minutes.
- Tickets are $22.99-$35.99, and free for children 3 and under with a paid adult ticket. Buy tickets before you go.
- Additional fun activities are inside Gaylord Opryland Events Center and right outside at Pinetop, including the Build-A-Bear Workshop, Gingerbread Decorating Corner, outdoor ice skating, tubing, and a scavenger hunt. Each activity is an additional fee.
- Food and drinks, including alcoholic beverages, are available for purchase throughout the property.
Also During A Country Christmas at Gaylord Opryland
Make your way to the resort for more holiday fun during A Country Christmas at Gaylord Opryland, including:
- Three million Christmas lights and festive décor throughout the entire property
- Photos with Santa in the Delta atrium
- SoundWaves water experience
- Delta Riverboat Christmas Cruise
- Christmas fountain shows (on the hour from 6:00pm to 9:00pm)
- Carriage rides
- Outdoor nativity scene
- Holiday dining, including Rudolph’s Holly Jolly Feast
- Frosty’s Christmas Pub
- …and much more!