COVID-19 NOTICE: Most businesses are now open, but some information is subject to change or for future reference only.
- 312 Pizza Company: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 draft beers, $6 select cocktails, $10 wine carafes, and $5 select appetizers.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6-$11 select bites, $6 select cocktails, $4-$5 beers, and $5 wines.
- Germantown Café: Happy hour from 3:00pm - 7:00pm (bar only) includes $5.50 select drinks and $6 select appetizers. Specials all day include $2.50-$4 select seasonal beers.
- Germantown Pub: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 drafts, well drinks, and house wine. Tuesday specials include 2-for-1 drafts from 7:00pm to close.
- Henrietta Red: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $2 oysters and $5 cava. Tuesday specials include $8 Old Fashioned.
- Jonathan’s Grille (Germantown): Happy hour from 10:00pm to close includes 2-for-1 all beers and $6 select bites. Tuesday specials all day include 2-for-1 beers and buy 1 medium pizza, get 1 free. Happy hour until 10:00pm includes 2-for-1 beers, 2-for-1 double pour house wine, and 2-for-1 single liquor drinks
- Neighbors (Germantown): Happy hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm includes $2 off drafts and $2 off wells.
- Saint Stephen: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm (at the bar only) includes $4 punch, $4 beers, $4 wines, $6 whiskey drinks, $6 bourbon drinks, $8 build-your-own cocktails, $1.50 oysters and specials on house-made charcuterie and snacks.
- Sedona Taphouse: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:30pm includes half off select beer, half off select wine, $7 select craft cocktails, $7 martinis, and $7 select small plates. Tuesday specials from 3:00pm to 6:30pm include 1 free flatbread for any hero (active or retired- military, police, fire, teachers, 911 dispatchers, nurses, and ems).
- Smokehouse on Sixth: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 draft beer and 2-for-1 wells drinks.
- Von Elrod’s: Happy hour from 4:00pm to close includes half off all German and Belgian drafts, half off the Von Elrod brat, and half off Belgian fries (happy hour not offered during Sounds, NSC, or other event days at First Horizon Park).
- Vui’s Kitchen (Germantown): Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $3 bottled beer*, $3 draft beer, $5 wines by the glass, $5 specialty cocktails, $5 beer* and a bao, $5 Bento Box, and $1 off all small plates (*excludes Diskin Cider and Ramona Spritzer).
- Waldo’s Chicken & Beer: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6.50 "Beer Can Chicken", 2-for-1 drafts, $5 select cocktails, $5 beer & shot combos, and $7 beer & shot combos.