Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour – 4pm to 10pm. Includes 2-for-1 select beer, wine, and cocktails and half priced tacos.
- M.L. Rose (West): 3pm to close is 2-for-1s on Beer ($5 and under) and double tall Wells til 10pm. 3pm to 6pm includes $1 off wine and appetizers.
- Party Fowl: Happy Hour – 3pm to 7pm includes $4 wells, $2 PBR tall boys, $4 local 16oz drafts, $4 32oz pitchers of house draft, $4 house wines, $6 Jager bombs, and $1 off all beers, cocktails, call spirits, and top-shelf.
- Smokin Thighs: Happy Hour – 3pm to 7pm includes 2-for-1 well drinks, $5 well shots, $2 moonshine tastings, $5 high gravity draft beers, $1 off wine and $1 off appetizers.
- 12 South Taproom: $10 off bottles of wine 7pm-10pm. $5 off 22oz bottles.
- Chago’s Cantina: Happy Hour – 3:00pm – 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 Price Chago-Rita’s, 1/2 Price Domestic Drafts, and $20 Buckets of Six Corona’s.
- Taco Mamacita: Two-for-one margaritas (Elvez, El Camino, and Skinny only) from 4pm to close.
- 3 Crow Bar: Happy Hour – 11:00am – 7:00pm. Includes $1 off all drinks. 2-for-1s on beer and liquor starting at 7:00pm.
- Tavern: 2-for-1 drink specials on select beer, wine and libations from 2:00pm -10:00pm.
- Eastland Cafe: 5pm to 6:30pm – $3 Premium Drafts, $5 Specialty Martinis & $5 Apps
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy Hour – 4:00pm – 7:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Watermark: Happy Hour – 5pm to 7pm includes $5 house wine, $5 well liquor, $10 Specialty drinks, $1 off bottled beers and $10 appetizers.
- Virago: Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm served in bar & lounge. Features select $6 cocktails, wines by the glass and raw bar/chef’s favorite.
- Corner Pub: Happy Hour – 3pm to 7pm. Includes $2.75 well drinks, $1 off draft beer, $3.25 wine and $5 bushwackers.
- Rebar: Happy Hour: 2:00pm -10:00pm. Includes $2.50 domestics, $3.50 imports/micro brews, and 2-for-1 well drinks, fireball, grape and cherry bombs.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Alright liquor drinkers, the happy hours that include deals on liquor drinks …read more