Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Taco Mamacita: Two-for-one margaritas (Elvez, El Camino, and Skinny only) from 4pm to close.
- Eastland Cafe: Happy Hour - 4:30pm - 6:30pm. Includes $4-$6 Appetizers, $5 Specialty Martinis, $5 Cocktails, $5 Wines, and $3 Premium Beers.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy Hour - 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Includes $5 select cocktails, $3 beers from Butchertown's private selection or any TN-brewed beer, and $5 select wines. The happy hour food menu includes $2-$6 select appetizers and $7-$11 select entree options.
- M.L. Rose – West: Wednesday Two-for-One from 3pm to 10pm. Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 6:00pm - Includes $1 off appetizers, liquor, wine & beer.
- 12 South Taproom: Happy Hour: $4 drafts from 4pm to 6pm. Half-priced wine bottles from 7pm to 10pm. $5 off bombers all day.
- 3 Crow Bar: Happy Hour - 11:00am - 7:00pm. Includes $1 off all drinks. 2-for-1s on beer and liquor starting at 7:00pm.
- Chago’s Cantina: Happy Hour - 3:00pm - 7:00pm. Includes $4 House Margaritas, $3 Mexi Drafts, $4 Local drafts, and $5 House wines.
- The Sutler: In the Cellar from 7pm to 10pm, 2-for-1 on all wines by the glass. Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine.
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour - 2pm to 10pm. Includes 2-for-1 select beer, wine, and cocktails.
- Fat Bottom Brewing: Happy hour from 5pm to 7pm featuring a free pint with the purchase of any entrée or sandwich.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more