Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Blvd Nashville: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring $4 house wine and bubbles, $4 well drinks, $4 local draft beers, $4 bites, and half-priced bottles of wine. Fernet Fridays special from 6pm to 10pm featuring discounted pours of fernet.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $4 draft beer, $5 select wine, $9 premium martini, and select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen.
- 312 Pizza Company: Happy Hour from 2pm to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 drafts and $5 select appetizers. $4 Drafts after 10pm.
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Jackson’s: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 beers, wells, and select call drinks plus $6 glasses of wine.
- Etch: Happy Hour in bar area only from 4:00pm to 6:30pm includes $8-$10 appetizers, $4 drafts, $7 featured wines, and $8 cocktails (set menu).
- Virago: Raw Deal Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm features $7 chef selections, wine, and cocktails.
- Fifty First Kitchen & Bar: Fifty First Kitchen's 2:10 Social Hour is from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $2 off craft cocktails, beers, and wine as well as 10% off the food menu.
- Union Common: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes half-priced signature cocktails, wine by the glass, and small plates.
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy Hour - 4:00pm - 7:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Flyte: Happy Hour - 4:30pm - 7:00pm - only available in the lounge and patio. Includes $5 Vodka Martinis & Cosmopolitans, $5 Gin Martinis, $6 Glasses of Select Wine, $4 Well Drinks , $2 Longnecks (Budweiser, Bud Light & Michelob Ultra), $1 Off Premium Draft Beers, 25% off Lounge Menu.
- The Sutler: Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: "Beer of the Day" is $3.75 a pint & $14 a pitcher.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more