Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Jed’s: $5 Mimosas and $5 Bloody Mary's.
- Mad Donna’s: 9am to 3pm - 2-for-1 mimosas and build your own Bloody Mary bar.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy Hour - 7:00pm - 10:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 beer and $3 well drinks.
- Double Dogs: Bloody Marys and mimosas on special from 11am to 3pm. "Beer of the Week," available all day every day, includes a rotating 22-ounce domestic and craft beer at discounted prices.
- Rebar: Happy hour until 7pm featuring $2.50 domestics, $3.50 imports/micro brews, 2-for-1 well drinks, 2-for-1 fireball, and half-priced grape and cherry bombs.
- H-Cue’s Upstairs Poolroom: Happy Hour from 11:30am to 6:00pm featuring $2.50 domestic drafts, $8 domestic pitchers, $4.50 craft drafts, $14 craft pitchers, $2.75 domestic bottles, and $3.75 select craft bottles. FREE POOL!
- Fat Bottom Brewing: Happy Hour from 2:00pm til 5:00pm includes $3 happy hour pints.
- Kay Bob’s: Happy Hour all day featuring 2-for-1 pints and pitchers. "Beer of the Day" is $2.75 a pint & $10 a pitcher.
- Americano: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring $5 house margaritas, $5 frozen margaritas, $5 Americano's shin-gria and $3 beer selections.
- Two Bits: Brunch specials featuring $2 mimosas before noon and $4 mimosas until 3pm.
- Embers Ski Lodge: Happy Hour from 3pm to 6pm includes select 2-for-1 beers, $6 select wines, $6 vodka martinis, $6 vodka red bulls, and BIG BOY pours of every whiskey on the wall.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Alright liquor drinkers, the happy hours that include deals on liquor drinks …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more