Alright liquor drinkers, the happy hours that include deals on liquor drinks …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Silo: Happy Hour – 4pm to 6pm. Includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Burger Up: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 draft beer, $5 wine & cocktails, $5 select appetizers.
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy Hour – 4:00pm – 7:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Blvd Nashville: Happy Hour – 2:30pm to 6:30pm. Includes 1/2 off french fries, 1/2 off local beer and $4 well drinks.
- South: $14 Domestic Buckets & $18 Import Buckets
- Crow’s Nest: Happy Hour – 2:00pm – 7:00pm. Half off appetizers, beer and well drinks.
- The Gold Rush: Happy Hour – 3:00pm – 8:00pm. Includes $2.50 PBR and High Life and $4 Well Drinks, $4 Shooters and $4 House Wines.
- Watermark: Happy Hour – 5pm to 7pm includes $5 house wine, $5 well liquor, $10 Specialty drinks, $1 off bottled beers and $10 appetizers.
- Virago: Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm served in bar & lounge. Features select $6 cocktails, wines by the glass and raw bar/chef’s favorite.
- Jackson’s: Happy Hour – 11:00am – 6:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 beers and well & call drinks.
- The Southern: Happy Hour – 3pm to 6pm. Includes $5 House Wine, $1 off Draft Beer, $5 Well Cocktails, $5 Ribbon & Roses, $5 Dixie & Daniels, $1 Apalachicola Oysters, $5 Oyster Shooters and $5 Fried Green Tomatoes.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more