With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Beer Sellar: 2-for-1 draft beer all day.
- Taco Mamacita: 1/2 Price Sangria All Day.
- M.L. Rose – West: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- The Listening Room Café: 2-for-1 bloody marys and mimosas and $1 off drafts from 10:00am til 3:00pm.
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour - 10:00am to 3:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 on Brunch Libations (listed on the brunch menu).
- Virago: Half priced bottles of wine and sake under $100 every Sunday.
- MAFIAoZA’s: 2-for-1 Draft and Bottled Beers all day.
- Tavern: Happy Hour - 10:00am to 3:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 on Brunch Libations.
- Beyond the Edge: 2-for-1 beer all day on Sunday.
- Jackson’s: Sunday wine special from 3pm to 11pm featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- Embers Ski Lodge: Happy Hour from 3pm to 6pm includes select 2-for-1 drafts and bottles, $6 select wines by the glass and BIG BOY pours of every whiskey on the wall. $4 mimosas until 2pm. 2-for-1 beers all day (excluding high grav.).
- Blvd Nashville: Happy hour all day featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- Jed’s: $5 Mimosas and $5 Bloody Marys. 2-for-1 draft beers from 6pm til close.
- Le Sel: Happy Hour from 3pm to 6pm includes a happy hour menu featuring $1.50 oysters and other food items from $6-$12 as well as $8 sparking, wine, and cocktails.
- M.L. Rose – Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Soulshine: $3 bloody marys and mimosas from 11:00am til 3:00pm.
- Clyde’s on Church: Hangover Happy Hour from 11am to 4pm featuring $4 Bloody Marys and $3 mimosas.
- The Hook: Happy hour from 11am to 10pm featuring sangria smash for $6. Sunday Funday special includes a rotating $3 Yazoo pint.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more