Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Two Ten Jack: Happy Hour - 4:00pm – 6:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 Asahi, Kirin, and PBR, $5 House Red and White Wine, $5 Jack Juice (Sake Punch), $5 Infused Shochu (selection rotates), $3 Steamed Edamame and $5 Crispy Rice Spicy Tuna.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que: Two-for-One Beers all day & night.
- Alegria: Happy Hour – 2:30pm – 6:30pm. Includes 2-for-1 House Margaritas, 2-for-1 Draft Beers, $5 House Wines and $5 Sangria.
- South: 3sday including $3 appetizers, domestics & house wine.
- Mad Platter: Thirsty Thursdays from 4pm to 7pm includes $5 select red & white wines, 2-for-1 beers and discount appetizers.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy Hour – 3:00pm – 7:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 Beer & Well drinks. 2-for-1 draft beer from 7pm to close.
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy Hour – 4:00pm – 7:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Tin Roof: Happy Hour – 2pm to 7pm. Includes $5 Chicken Quesadillas, $1 12oz PBR’s, $2 Domestics, $3 Craft Beers and $4 Well Drinks.
- Sambuca: Happy Hour – 4:30pm – 6:30pm. Includes $4 off all Appetizers, Handmade Pizzas and Wines by the Glass, $3 off all Liquor Drinks, and $2 off Beers.
- Boscos: Happy Hour – 3:30pm – 6:30pm. Includes $5 Appetizers, $5 Wine, Martinis, and Cocktails and $3.50 Boscos Handcrafted Beers.
- Corner Pub: Happy Hour – 3pm to 7pm. Includes $2.75 well drinks, $1 off draft beer, $3.25 wine and $5 bushwackers.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Alright liquor drinkers, the happy hours that include deals on liquor drinks …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more