Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some information is subject to change or for future reference only.
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Butchertown Hall: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6-$11 select bites, $6 select cocktails, $4-$5 beers, and $5 wines.
- Two Ten Jack: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Kirin, $6 house red, $6 white wine, $6 sake punch, $5 infused Shochu (selection rotates), $3 steamed edamame, and $5 crispy rice spicy tuna.
- Von Elrod’s: Happy hour from 4:00pm to close includes any big beer for the price of a small beer (happy hour not offered during Sounds, NSC, or other event days at First Horizon Park).
- Beyond the Edge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beer, double wells, and $1 off all other alcoholic drinks. Thursday specials from 7:00pm to close include 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que (12 South): Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off draft beer, $2-$6 select snacks and $2-$6 select drinks (at the bar only). Thursday specials all day include half off draft beer.
- M.L.Rose (Melrose): Happy hour from 3:00pm to close includes 2-for-1s on all beer and double-tall wells (double-tall wells end at 10:00pm).
- TailGate Brewery (Music Row): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 5:00pm includes half-price flights (four 5.5-ounce pours) and $4 appetizers.
- Beer Sellar: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all draft beer.
- Lyra: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $4-$8 select bites, $6 select cocktails, $6 select wine, and $1 off all beers.
- Moto: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm (bar only) includes $9 bubble bar, $9 select wines, and $9 select food.
- Sambuca: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm (bar area only) includes half-price beers, half-price wines by the glass, half-price cocktails, and half-price snacks.
Today is Thursday
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.