Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Jed’s: $5 Mimosas and $5 Bloody Mary's.
- Kay Bob’s: Happy Hour all day featuring 2-for-1 pints and pitchers. "Beer of the Day" is $2.75 a pint & $10 a pitcher.
- Etch: Happy Hour in bar area only from 4:00pm to 5:30pm includes $8-$12 appetizers, $4 select drafts, $5 featured wines, and $8 cocktails (set menu).
- Prima: Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm featuring tapas, beer and cocktail specials, $10 craft cocktails, and wine menu specials.
- Mad Donna’s: 9am to 3pm - 2-for-1 mimosas and build your own Bloody Mary bar.
- Americano: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring $5 house margaritas, $5 frozen margaritas, $5 Americano's shin-gria and $3 beer selections.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy Hour - 7:00pm - 10:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 beer and $3 well drinks.
- Double Dogs: Bloody Marys and mimosas are $3 from 11am to 3pm. "Beer of the Week," available all day every day, includes a rotating 22-ounce domestic beer for $3.25 and a craft beer for $3.75.
- Rebar: Happy hour until 7pm featuring $2.50 domestics, $3.50 imports/micro brews, 2-for-1 well drinks, 2-for-1 fireball, and half-priced grape and cherry bombs.
- Two Bits: Brunch specials featuring $2 mimosas before noon and $4 mimosas until 3pm.
- Blvd Nashville: Happy hour from 11am to 5pm featuring half-priced mimosas and bloody marys.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more