Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Burger Up – 12 South: Happy Hour: 3pm to 6pm featuring $6 Tennessee Mules & Hibiscus Mimosas, $7 in-the-bottle cocktails, $5 house red and white wine, half off select drafts, and select appetizers from $5.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beer and wells as well as $1 off wine and other liquor drinks. 7pm to close: 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Two Ten Jack: Happy Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Kirin, $5 House Red and White Wine, $5 Sake Punch, $5 Infused Shochu (selection rotates), $3 Steamed Edamame and $5 Crispy Rice Spicy Tuna.
- Sambuca: Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm featuring $3 beers, $4 wines, craft beers and cocktails, $5 cocktails, and $6 chef snacks & premium cocktails.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 margarita, $5 daiquiri, $6 sangria, $6 select wine, $4 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 happy hour cocktails. Select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen, $2.50 jamaica jerk ribs, and $2.50 shrimp.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que – 12 South: Two-for-One Beers all day & night. Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off draft beer.
- Tavern: 2-for-1 drink specials on select beer, wine and libations from 2:00pm -10:00pm.
- Soulshine: Happy Hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm includes $2 Budlight drafts, $3 Craft Drafts, $3 Well Liquor, $3 House Wines, $3 Fireball, and $4 Jameson. From 3:00pm to 6:00pm, you can get ½ price appetizers and $1 pepperoni or cheese slices. From 10:00pm to close, get $1 pepperoni or cheese slices.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy Hour - 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Includes $5 select cocktails, $3 beers from Butchertown's private selection or any TN-brewed beer, and $5 select wines. The happy hour food menu includes $2-$6 select appetizers and $7-$11 select entree options.
- M.L. Rose – Melrose: 3pm to close is 2-for-1s on all beer and 3:00pm to 10:00pm double tall wells.
- Sinema: Happy hour from 5pm to 7pm featuring $5 well highballs, $5 old fashioneds, $5 champagne cocktail, $5 select beers, $5 select house wines, and a $5 cocktail of the day. Seasonal selection of $5 bites.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more