Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Saltine: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 house wine, $5 Old Fashioned, $5 oyster shooters, $5 fromosas, $5 pisco sour, $5 daily punch, $2 domestic beers, $5 select bites, and $1.50 Gulf oysters.
- TailGate Brewery (Music Row): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 5:00pm includes half-price flights (four 5.5-ounce pours) and $4 appetizers.
- Lyra: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $4-$6 select bites, $6 select cocktails, $6 select wine, and $1 off all beers.
- Von Elrod’s: Happy hour from 4:00pm to close includes any big beer for the price of a small beer (happy hour not offered during Sounds, NSC, or other event days at First TN Park).
- Moto: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm (bar only) includes $9 bubble bar, $9 select wines, and $9 select food.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beer, double wells, and $1 off all other alcoholic drinks. Thursday specials from 7:00pm to close include 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Two Ten Jack: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Kirin, $5 house red, $5 white wine, $5 sake punch, $5 infused Shochu (selection rotates), $3 steamed edamame, and $5 crispy rice spicy tuna.
- M.L.Rose (Melrose): Happy hour from 3:00pm to close includes 2-for-1s on all beer and double-tall wells (double-tall wells end at 10:00pm).
- Sambuca: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm (bar area only) includes half-price beers, half-price wines by the glass, half-price cocktails, and half-price snacks.
- Sinema: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $6 well highballs, $6 Old Fashioned cocktails, $6 champagne cocktails, $6 select beers, $6 house wines, and $6 select bites. Thursday happy hour (lounge only) from 5:00pm to close includes $3-$6 (or four for $15) small sized desserts.
- Beer Sellar: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all draft beer.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que (12 South): Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off draft beer. Thursday specials include 2-for-1 draft beer (TN only) and half off draft beer (KY only).
- Butchertown Hall: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6-$11 select bites, $6 select cocktails, $4-$5 beers, and $5 wines.
Today is Thursday
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.