Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Eastland Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $4-$7 Appetizers, $6 Specialty Martinis, $5-$6 Cocktails, $5 Wines, and $3 Select Beers.
- Germantown Pub: Happy Hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes $4 mimosas and $4 bloody mary's.
- Etch: Happy Hour in lounge area only from 4:00pm to 5:30pm includes $8 cocktails, $6 wines, $4 draft beers and a selection of discounted appetizers (set menu).
- Hemingway’s Bar & Hideaway: Brunch drink specials from 10:30am to 2:30pm include bottomless mimosas for $20 per person, build-your-own Bloody Mary for $11, and two weekly brunch cocktail specials served by the carafe for $25 each.
- M.L.Rose Sylvan Park: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Frisky Frog’s: Brunch from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes $15 bottomless mimosas and bloody marys.
- Hi-Fi Clyde’s: Brunch happy hour from 10am to 3pm includes $5 brunch specialty drinks, $3 mimosas, and $4 Bloody Mary's.
- Oak Bar: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $4 select drafts, $7 select wine and cocktails, and $6-$8 appetizers.
- Village Pub & Beer Garden: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes half-price draft beer.
- Tin Dog Tavern: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all drinks.
- Park Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $6 Specialty Cocktails, $5 Glasses of Wine, $3 draft beer, and $5 Bar Menu Items.
- Broadway Brewhouse – Midtown: Happy Hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Pickers Bloody Marys.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy Hour all day featuring 2-for-1 pints ($6 minimum) and pitchers.
- Answer: Happy hour from 4:30pm to 6pm featuring $5 wine (red, white and rose), draft beer, a featured cocktail, and five different bar bites (at the bar only).
- Tavern: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- M.L.Rose Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more