Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- The Sutler: Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine. (Note: happy hour starts at 5pm in the cellar.)
- 51st Kitchen & Bar: Happy Hour is from 4:00pm to 6:30pm including $2 off specialty cocktails, beers, and wine as well as 10% off the food menu.
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy Hour - 4:00pm - 7:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- The Nations Bar & Grill: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beers, house wine, shooters, and well liquor.
- Jackson’s: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 beers, wells, and select call drinks plus $6 glasses of wine.
- Etch: Happy Hour in lounge area only from 4:00pm to 6:30pm includes $8 cocktails, $6 wines, $4 draft beers and a selection of discounted appetizers (set menu).
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Flyte: Happy Hour - 4:30pm - 7:00pm - only available in the lounge and patio. Includes $5 Vodka Martinis & Cosmopolitans, $5 Gin Martinis, $6 Glasses of Select Wine, $4 Well Drinks , $2 Longnecks (Miller Light, Bud Light & Michelob Ultra), $1 Off Premium Draft Beers, 25% off Lounge Menu.
- Kung Fu Saloon: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes $3.50 domestic bottles, $4.50 Yuengling and Blue Moon drafts, and $5.50 well drinks. Skee ball is always free to play!
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: "Beer of the Day" is $3.75 a pint & $14 a pitcher.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 margarita, $5 daiquiri, $6 sangria, $6 select wine, $4 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 happy hour cocktails. Select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen, $2.50 jamaica jerk ribs, and $2.50 shrimp.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more