Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Two Ten Jack: Happy Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Asahi and Kirin, $5 House Red and White Wine, $5 Sake Punch, $5 Infused Shochu (selection rotates), $3 Steamed Edamame and $5 Crispy Rice Spicy Tuna.
- Burger Up – 12 South: Happy Hour: 3pm to 6pm featuring $6 Tennessee Mules & Hibiscus Mimosas, $7 in-the-bottle cocktails, $5 house red and white wine, half off select drafts, and select appetizers from $5.
- Prima: Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm featuring tapas, beer and cocktail specials, $10 craft cocktails, and wine menu specials.
- Sinema: Happy hour from 5pm to 7pm featuring half off all well cocktails.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beer and wells as well as $1 off wine and other liquor drinks. 7pm to close: 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy Hour - 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Includes $5 select cocktails, $3 beers from Butchertown's private selection or any TN-brewed beer, and $5 select wines. The happy hour food menu includes $2-$6 select appetizers and $7-$11 select entree options.
- Tavern: 2-for-1 drink specials on select beer, wine and libations from 2:00pm -10:00pm.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que – 12 South: Two-for-One Beers all day & night. Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off draft beer.
- Tin Roof – Demonbreun: Happy Hour from 2pm to 7pm featuring $1.50 12-ounce PBR, $2 domestic drafts, $3 craft drafts and $4 well drinks. Thursday specials include $4 32-ounce domestic drafts all night.
- Sambuca: Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm featuring $2 off beers, $3 off wines by the glass, and $4 off small plates.
- M.L. Rose – Melrose: 3pm to close is 2-for-1s on all beer (excluding high gravity) and 3:00pm to 10:00pm double tall wells.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more