Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- Crow’s Nest: $5 Bloody Marys & Mimosas from 11am to 3pm.
- Flyte: Happy Hour from 4:30pm – 7:00pm – only available in the lounge and patio. Includes $5 “360” Vodka Martinis & Cosmopolitans, $5 Gin Martinis, $6 Glasses of Select Wine, $4 Well Drinks , $2 Longnecks (Budweiser, Bud Light & Michelob Ultra), $1 Off Premium Draft Beers, 25% off Antipasti and Lounge Menu.
- Eastland Cafe: Happy Hour – 5:00pm – 6:00pm. Includes $5 Appetizers, $5 Specialty Martinis and $3 Premium Beers.
- Jonathan’s Grille: Happy Hour from 3pm to 7pm. Includes 2-for-1 beers and double pours on house wines & liquor.
- Tavern: Happy Hour – 10:00am to 3:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 Sangria, Bloody Marys and Mimosas.
- Oak Bar: Happy Hour – 4:30pm – 6:30pm. Includes $4 Beers, $5 Martinis, $7 Glasses of Wine and 1/2 off select food items. See the Happy Hour Menu under “Menu” for details.
- Village Pub: 11:30am-1pm – half off draft beer.
- Tin Roof: Happy Hour – 2pm to 7pm. Includes $5 Chicken Quesadillas, $1 12oz PBR’s, $2 Domestics, $3 Craft Beers and $4 Well Drinks.
- Virago: Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm served in bar & lounge. Features select $6 cocktails, wines by the glass and raw bar/chef’s favorite.
- Rebar: Happy Hour: 11:00am -7:00pm. Includes $2.50 domestics, $3.50 imports/micro brews, and 2-for-1 well drinks, fireball, grape and cherry bombs.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Alright liquor drinkers, the happy hours that include deals on liquor drinks …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more