Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Today's Best Happy Hours
- The Sutler: Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine.
- 312 Pizza Company: Happy Hour: 2:00pm to 5:00pm featuring 2-for-1 drafts and ½ Price all Goose Island. Late Night Happy Hour: 10:00pm to Midnight featuring 2-for-1 drafts.
- William Collier’s: WC's Classic Cocktail Happy Hour - 4pm to 7pm. $4 & $6 craft cocktails and 2-for-1 drafts.
- AMOT Eatery: Happy Hour - 11:00am to 7:00pm includes $2.50 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 house wines.
- Coco’s Italian Market: Happy Hour: 3pm to 6pm. Includes $3 select draft beers, $4 Imported Italian Wines and $1 off Espresso Drinks & Desserts.
- Jonathan’s Grille: Happy Hour from 3pm to 6pm. Includes 2-for-1 beers and double pours on house wines & liquor plus $5 apps. After 10pm: $5 Apps, $5 medium one topping pizza and 2-for-1 beer.
- Party Fowl: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring $1 off all drafts, $5 Absolut martinis, $5 Fireball, $5 American Born Moonshine, & $3 house wine.
- Belcourt Taps & Tapas: Happy Hour from 2pm to 6pm featuring $2 off select draft beer, $1 off wells, and $1 off house wines.
- Dawghouse Saloon: Happy hour from 11am to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire shots and 2-for-1 draft beers.
- Crow’s Nest: Happy Hour - 2:00pm - 6:00pm. Includes half price domestics & well drinks and $2 off all craftbrew, mircobrews, premium liquor & wine by the glass.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Alright liquor drinkers, the happy hours that include deals on liquor drinks …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more