The 2019 NFL Draft is coming to Nashville from Thursday to Saturday, April 25-27, 2019. Lower Broadway and the areas around Nissan Stadium will host free, public activities throughout the weekend. This is the NFL’s largest festival footprint ever created for the draft.
Family and fans of all ages are invited to the free three-day football festival held at Nissan Stadium as well as Lower Broadway and other various locations downtown. There will be interactive exhibits, immersive games, virtual reality experiences, a player autograph session, and more.
Free concert performances on the Main Stage at 1st and Broadway include Moon Taxi on Thursday, Tim McGraw on Friday, and Dierks Bentley on Saturday. See the full schedule here.
Official NFL Draft Experience Dates & Times
at Nissan Stadium
- Thursday, April 25, 2019: noon to 10:00pm
- Friday, April 26, 2019: noon to 10:00pm
- Saturday, April 27, 2019: 9:00am to 6:00pm
- See activities at Nissan Stadium
Other Popular Events During Draft Weekend
If you’re coming in town for the NFL draft, check out these other fun things to do while you’re in Nashville.
- Draftville event & fundraiser at AJ’s Good Time Bar (Wednesday-Thursday)
- Nashville Draft Music & Food Festival (Friday-Saturday)
- Nashville Cocktail Festival (Tuesday-Sunday)
- Way Late Play Date (Thursday)
- St. Jude Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon & 1/2 (Thursday-Sunday)
- Yoga Under the Stars (Saturday)
- Nashville Flea Market (Friday-Sunday)
- Franklin Main Street Festival (Saturday-Sunday)
- Downtown Sporting Club’s Opening Weekend (Thursday-Sunday)
NFL Draft Drink & Food Specials
- $5 drafts during the NFL Draft at Wildhorse Saloon (select hours Wednesday-Sunday)
- 2-for-1 draft beers and $5 appetizers at Makeready (select hours Thursday-Saturday)
- Viewing party at Rare Bird from 6:00pm to 10:00pm on Thursday featuring a carving station, grill, and build-your-own topping stations, plus $5 draft beers (Thursday)
- Extended happy hour at The Green Pheasant from 11:00am to 5:00pm on Thursday and Friday and noon to 5:00pm on Saturday (Thursday-Saturday)