Lemon Laine is a wellness shop filled with high-end natural beauty products in East Nashville. In addition to browsing and shopping for beauty essentials, though, guests can also create their own customized face oil while sipping a glass of wine at the sleek oil bar. Get your group of gals (or guys) together for a unique experience at Lemon Laine. Here’s how it works.
How It Works
- A specialist will help you create a custom face oil from plant, seed, and nut oils based on your specific skin type and lifestyle.
- The oil bar is by appointment only. You can reserve a spot online for up to six people. For more than six, send an email to email@example.com.
- Wine is complimentary while your oil is being created at the oil bar.
- The one-hour experience and your new oil costs $65 per person.
- You can also purchase natural bath, skin, and beauty products from the store while on-site.
What to Expect
When & Where
- Address: 1900 Eastland Avenue, #102, Nashville, TN 37206 (map/directions)
- Phone: (629) 702-6940
- Hours: Monday through Saturday: 11:00am to 7:00pm; Sunday: noon to 5:00pm
For more details, visit Lemon Laine’s official website.