The Nashville Cocktail Festival is a city-wide celebration of craft cocktails and bar chefs. The 2018 festival is from Wednesday, April 25, through Sunday, April 29.
Nashville Cocktail Festival Schedule:
- Wednesday, April 25: Little Book Whiskey Dinner, 6:30pm at West End Kitchen & Bar
- Thursday, April 26: Herradura Tequila Dinner, 6:30pm at Chauhan Ale & Masala House
- Friday, April 27: Tiki Talk with Jeff “Beachbum” Berry, noon to 2:00pm at Bastion
- Friday, April 27: The Art Deco Party: Sip Through the 20s & 30s, 6:00pm to 10:00pm at Pavilion East
- Saturday, April 28: Polynesian Pop: A Tiki Extravaganza, noon to 3:00pm at Pavilion East
- Sunday, April 29: Brain Freeze: A Frozen Cocktail Comeback, 2:00pm to 5:00pm at Pavilion East
- Sunday, April 29: NFC Afterparty, 8:00pm to 10:00pm at Rare Bird
Ticket prices range from $35 to $150, depending on the event, with other VIP options available.
Photo Credit: Nashville Cocktail Festival