Whether you’re a walker, runner, or just a casual stroller, Nashville has an abundance of walks and runs to keep you moving throughout the year. This is your go-to resource for 5ks, 10ks, 1/2 marathons, full marathons, and a variety of other run-related events in Music City. Lace up your shoes and sign up for one of these runs.
2021 Nashville Running Events
- April 3, 2021 – Gilda’s Gang 5K and 1 Mile Family Fun Run
- April 3, 2021 – Margarita Madness 5k Run/Walk
- April 24, 2021 – St. Jude Rock N Roll Marathon & Half Marathon
- July 4, 2021 – Music City July 4th 5k
- November 6, 2021 – Nashville 1/2 Marathon, Marathon, and 5K
- November 21, 2021 – Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon
- November 25, 2021 – The Music City Turkey Trot 5k
This guide will be updated often, so check back for additional walks and runs in Nashville.
Is there a 4k, 5k, 10k, half marathon or any other running event missing? Let us know in the comments below.