Whether you’re a walker, runner or just a casual stroller, Nashville has an abundance of walks and runs to keep you moving throughout the year. This is your go-to resource for 5ks, 10ks, 1/2 marathons and full marathons in Music City. Get your running shoes and sign up for one of these runs.
2018 Nashville Running Events
- March 3rd – 24th Annual Gupton Jeep Tom King Classic Half Marathon & 5K
- March 17th – St. Patrick’s Day Music City Half, 10k, and 5k Run
- April 7th – Hammer Down Race
- April 21st – Richland Creek Run
- April 21st – Walk for Wishes
- April 21st – March for Babies
- April 21st – NAMI 5k
- April 21st – SpeakUP5k
- April 28th – St. Jude Rock N Roll Marathon & Half Marathon (Get $10 OFF with code “GURU”)
- May 5th – Downtown Derby Bed Race
- May 5th – Cinco de Mayo 5Qué
- May 5th – Shoney’s 5k Fun Run
- May 19th – Nashville Diaper Dash 5k
- July 4th – Music City Four on the 4th
- August 11th – Tomato 5K
- November 18th – Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon
This guide will be updated often, so check back for additional walks and runs in Nashville.
Is there a 4k, 5k, 10k, half marathon or any other running event missing? Let us know in the comments below.