Whether you’re a walker, runner, or just a casual stroller, Nashville has an abundance of walks and runs to keep you moving throughout the year. This is your go-to resource for 5ks, 10ks, 1/2 marathons, full marathons, and a variety of other run-related events in Music City. Lace up your shoes and sign up for one of these runs.
2022 Nashville Running Events
- February 12, 2022 – Hot Chocolate 15k/5k
- February 12, 2022 – Cupid’s Undie Run
- February 19, 2022 – Tom King Classic Half Marathon & 5K
- February 26, 2022 – Nashville Zoo Run Run
- February 26, 2022 – Dream Streets 5K
- March 12, 2022 – St. Patrick’s Day Music City Half Marathon & 5K
- April 2, 2022 – Gilda’s Gang 5K and 1 Mile Family Fun Run
- April 9, 2022 – Purity Moosic City DairyPure Dash
- April 23-24, 2022 – St. Jude Rock N Roll Marathon & Half Marathon
- November 20, 2022 – Harpeth Hills Flying Monkey Marathon
- November 24, 2022 – The Music City Turkey Trot 5k
This guide will be updated often, so check back for additional walks and runs in Nashville.
Is there a 4k, 5k, 10k, half marathon or any other running event missing? Let us know in the comments below.