Here’s an article for all you active Nashvillians out there! We’ve listed a ton of running events in Nashville throughout the year. This is your go-to resource for the 5ks, 10ks, half and full marathons in Nashville. Get your running shoes and sign up for one of these fun, active events.
2017 Nashville Running Events:
- January 21st – Nashville Zoo Run Run
- February 18th – Cupid’s Undie Run
- April 1st – Richland Creek Run
- April 8th – Walk for Wishes
- April 8th – TSU Big Blue Tiger 5K Run/Walk
- April 15th – 5k Unity Run
- April 22nd – Hike2Heal 5k
- April 29th – St. Jude Rock N Roll Marathon & Half Marathon (Get $10 OFF with code “GURU”)
We will continue to add running events in Nashville to this list and fill in missing information as it becomes available. Hopefully this list helps by getting all the Nashville Running Events in one place and keeps you active throughout the year. See a 4k, 5k, 10k, half marathon or any other running event missing?? Let us know in the comments section below.