Nashville has many savory restaurants and lively events, but once the partying ends, it’s time to cleanse. Most of the businesses mentioned are pioneers of the Nashville juice industry and have been around for many years now with multiple locations! Here is Nashville Guru’s guide for the best juice companies and best juice cleanses in Nashville.
Best Juice Companies in Nashville
- E+Rose Wellness: Wedgewood-Houston | Gulch | Downtown | SoBro | West End
- Urban Juicer: 8th Avenue South | Sylvan Park | Downtown | East Nashville | Hillsboro Village
- Franklin Juice Co: East Nashville
- Juice Bar: Berry Hill | Gulch
- Clean Juice: Gulch | Green Hills
Best Juice Cleanses In Nashville
Juice cleanses are believed to have effective, detoxifying results. The goal is to give your digestive system a break while ingesting nutrient-dense liquids over the course of usually one to five days. Juice cleanses cost anywhere from $40 to $60 per day depending on if the juice is organic and how it’s packaged. Here are the top three juice cleanses in Nashville to get your gut in gear.
- Franklin Juice Co. | organic, cold-pressed juice
Franklin Juice Co. uses strictly organic ingredients and offers four different juice cleanse options. You can pick the cleanse that matches your lifestyle, such as being super active or new to juice cleansing.
- The Urban Juicer | cold-pressed juice and bone broth
The Urban Juicer was one of the first juice companies in Nashville and has offered juice cleanses from the get-go. Juice cleanse kits from The Urban Juicer range from one-day to three-day with a bone broth option.
- Clean Juice | cold-pressed juice
Clean Juice offers one-day to five-day cleanses. Juice lovers can expect to drink up to 15 pounds of fresh and organic produce while doing a Clean Juice cleanse.