The Nashville Film Festival is hosting drive-in movies for four weeks this fall. Grab your friends and snacks and head to The Fairgrounds Nashville to watch some great movies old school style. The gates open at 6pm each week and the movies start at 7pm.
The Fairgrounds Nashville: Corner of Bransford Avenue and Craighead Street, Nashville, TN
- Thursday, September 29th: Talladega Nights
- Thursday, October 6th: Grease
- Thursday, October 13th: Cars
- Wednesday, October 26th: Footloose
- Thursday, October 27th: Poltergeist
Tickets are $20 per car at the gate.