Before you start browsing on Amazon, consider supporting local. This Local Nashville Gift Guide features over 45 gift ideas for men, women, kids, foodies, hosts and hostesses, and furry friends. These gifts are either locally-made or locally-sold, and are suitable for almost any occasion. We’ve also included a list of more than 20 local gift shops, boutiques, music shops, and liquor stores to make shopping local a no-brainer.
- In-Store Shopping
- Gift Cards
- Host / Hostess Gifts
- Foodie Gifts
- Gifts for Women
- Gifts for Men
- Gifts for Moms + Kids
- Gifts for Pets
Support a locally-owned business this holiday season. Here are 20+ of our favorite local places including those something-for-everyone shops, boutiques, music stores, and liquor stores. Don’t forget to shop local for Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.
Local Something-for-Everyone Shops:
- Made in TN – The Nations
- Southernaire Market – SoBro
- White’s Mercantile – 12 South + Green Hills
- Parnassus Books – Local Bookstore – Green Hills
- The Golden Slipper – Germantown
- N.B. Goods – Wedgewood-Houston + East Nashville
Local Boutiques & Jewelry Shops:
- Judith Bright – 12 South + The Nations + Franklin – Women (jewelry)
- Abednego – Germantown – Women
- Emerson Grace – 12 South – Women
- Crue – 12 South – Women (activewear + athleisure)
- ABLE – The Nations – Women
- Consider the Wldflwrs – East Nashville – Women (jewelry)
- Haymakers & Co. – West End – Men
- See more women’s and men’s shops.
Local Music Shops:
Local Beer & Liquor Stores:
- Frugal MacDoogal – Gulch
- Woodland Wine Merchant – East Nashville + Sylvan Park
- Village Wines – Hillsboro Village
- Midtown Corkdorks – Midtown
- Bud’s Liquor & Wines – Green Hills
- Weiss Liquors – East Nashville
- 12th & Pine Beverage Company – The Gulch
- Craft Brewed – Melrose
- TailGate Brewery – West Nashville, East Nashville, and Music Row
For the food lover in your life, there are plenty of top-notch restaurant gift card options. Some popular local options include:
- Cafe Intermezzo
- 5th & Taylor
- The Mockingbird
- M Street — six restaurants, one gift card — Saint Anejo, Virago, Whiskey Kitchen, MOTO, and Kayne Prime
- Strategic Hospitality — eight restaurants, one gift card — Henrietta Red, Bastion, Pinewood, The Catbird Seat, Merchants, Locust, Paradise Park, and The Patterson House.
- 4 Top Hospitality — Amerigo, Jasper’s, Char, Etch, and etc.
Local Wellness & Fitness Studios
From yoga to climbing to floating, Nashville has a lot of ways to get fit and stay balanced. Consider a gift card from:
- Handmade Studio TN | Rainbow Ornament | $24
Handmade Studio TN makes ceramics right here in Nashville. Prices start at $24.
- Olive & Sinclair | 4 Pack of Chocolate | $28*
Sweets from Olive & Sinclair never disappoint. This bean-to-bar chocolate shop is a local favorite, and is available online and in most retail stores like Whole Foods, The Turnip Truck, and many more.
- The Nashville Chicks Candle Co. | Blue Spruce + Mistletoe Candle | $25-$40
A mother-daughter duo created The Nashville Chicks Candle Co. to create 100% natural hypoallergenic that are long lasting and free of harmful toxins.
- Music City Suds | Soap Bars | $6
Music City Suds has bars of soap for $6. All of their soap is vegan, all natural, and handmade.
- Brittany Fuson | Notepads | $10
Local illustrator Brittany Fuson sells adorable and affordable notepads, greeting cards, prints, planners, and more.
- Southern Firefly Candle Company | Orange Clove Candle | $30
These candles are hand-poured in Nashville and have a burn time of about 50 hours.
- WithCo | Cocktail Mix | $16+
WithCo’s cocktail mix is made locally with all fresh ingredients. You just add the liquor.
- Batch | Nashville Skyline Mug | $12
This large soup-style coffee mug features a hand-drawn Nashville skyline.
- Local Beer, Wine or Liquor | $9+
Local beer, wine, or liquor is always a safe bet. Check out Fat Bottom Brewing’s Icebreaker Coffee Porter for a fun seasonal option.
- Loveless Cafe | Jammin’ Biscuits Gift Set | $42
Bake the famous Loveless biscuits and spread preserves at home with this gift set.
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint | Sauce Basket | $66.99
Oprah picked Martin’s sauce basket as one of her favorite things in 2018. Each basket includes five barbecue sauces and a tin bucket.
- Bang Candy Company | Small Marshmallow Box | $6
Bang Candy Company’s small marshmallow box comes with 4 fluffy marshmallows. They are handmade and half dipped in dark Belgian chocolate.
- Goo Goo Clusters | Lil’ Goos | $6.50
Goo Goos on-the-go — these are bite-sized clusters.
- Eli Mason | Old Fashioned Mixer| $29.99
Just add whiskey to this tasty Old Fashioned Mixer from Eli Mason.
- Marigold Gourmet Popcorn | Skyline Popcorn Tin | $30
The Skyline Popcorn Tin can be filled with 3 of any of the brand’s 20+ unique flavors, including best sellers like Chi-town Mix, Caramel, and Nashville Hot.
- Judith Bright | Set of 5 Hammered Bands | $63
This gorgeous ring is made in Judith Bright’s studio in 12 South.
- ABLE | Personalized Cuff | $60
This amazing Nashville company employs women who have overcome huge obstacles and gives them a chance at a better life.
- Thistle Farms | Jet Set | $30
Thistle Farms is a local company that employs women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction. Not only do they provide these women a job but also safe housing.
- *Experience* | Lemon Laine | Custom Face Oil Bar | $65
If the lady in your life or best friend hasn’t done the custom oil bar at Lemon Laine, give her the gift that keeps on giving! This amazing experience is only $65 and includes a 1.0 oz facial oil, a beauty and wellness consultation, and complimentary beverages.
- Portmanteau | Minimalist Single Point | $62
Local jewelry artist Blaque Reily has created unique, handmade pieces any gal on your gift list will cherish.
- *Experience* | Paddywax Candle Bar | Candle Making | $40+
The Paddywax Candle Bar is a fun experience in Nashville where you can learn how to make your own candle. It’s a great holiday gift because you can experience something together.
Local Women’s Boutiques:
- Abednego – Germantown
- Emerson Grace – 12 South
- Revv – Hillsboro Village
- The Nash Collection – Downtown | Fifth & Broadway
- See more top women’s boutiques
- Titans | Nike Home Jersey | $150+
Cheering on the Titans is more fun while wearing a Nike home jersey. Multiple styles are available.
- NASH Collection | Blackout Trucker Hat | $36
Nash Collection has a newly opened shop at Fifth and Broadway in Downtown Nashville. You can also order online.
- Original Fuzz | Guitar Straps | $65+
We’re in Nashville, so we know you have a musician on your list. Original Fuzz is a local company that makes quality guitar straps in a ton of different fabrics. They also sell camera straps.
- Tucker & Bloom | Waxed Canvas Saddle Messenger | $250
This is the perfect day bag for the man in your life.
- Demin & Spirits | Shirts | $80+
Demin & Spirits makes everything right here in Nashville, offering a wide selection of collared shirts for gents
- Richards Bespoke | Custom Packages | $640+
The custom packages include your choice of entirely-custom shirts, suits, pants and more, all hand-designed by owner Stephen Richards Jr., who has dressed musicians and athletes like Patrick Mahomes and A.J. Brown.
Local Men’s Shops:
- Amanda Norman Studio | COLOR: A Children’s Book | $25
Amanda Norman is a local artists and mom who created a beautiful book for children about colors.
- Little Seed Farm | Organic Baby Bundle | $36.99
The organic baby bundle from Little Seed Farm includes booty balm, lip salve, and milk soaps.
- Milkbarn | Big Lovey | $54
Milkbarn is operating locally and has a variety of baby and kids blankets, clothing, and accessories in fun prints.
- Trendy Bubs | Solid Thermal Leggings | $22
These cozy winter leggings are gender-neutral and ideal for trend-setters.
A lot of kids simply want to experience something fun and bond with you in lieu of more stuff. Moms could also use a break, so knock out two gifts with one of these experiences:
- Earth Dog | Hemp Leash | $22
Earth Dog has been producing pet products in Nashville since 1997. A lot of their products are made from hemp, including these colorful leashes.
- Baxter & Bailey | Duckling Squeaker Dog Toy | $12.99
A cute plush squeaker to keep the fun going.
- Volunteer Traditions | Tennessee Tristar Dog Collar | $30
This dog collar features the Tennessee flag.
Local Pet Shops:
- Wags & Whiskers – West Nashville, and East Nashville
- Spot’s Pet Supply – East Nashville and Green Hills
- Baxter & Bailey – East Nashville
Thanks for reading our local gift giving guide. If your favorite local gift or shop was left off this list, please let us know in the comments below!