Before you start browsing on Amazon, consider supporting local. This Local Nashville Gift Guide features over 45 gift ideas for men, women, kids, foodies, hosts and hostesses, and furry friends. These gifts are either locally-made or locally-sold, and are suitable for almost any occasion. We’ve also included a list of more than 20 local gift shops, boutiques, music shops, and liquor stores to make shopping local a no-brainer.
Looking for flowers or plants? Be sure to see our Plant & Flower Shops Guide.
Judith Bright focuses on handmade jewelry created by women for women. The local brand—which has locations in 12 South, The Nations, and Franklin—offers a vast selection of colorful stones and choices of metals for each custom piece. Options include rings, necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. Shop online or in-person at any of the Nashville-area stores.
Shop Judith Bright’s Valentine’s Day Gifts.
Made in TN
For the best Tennessee-made gifts all in one place, stop by Made in TN or shop online. They offer hundreds of curated gifts with everything from candles to mugs to drink mixers to apparel. Expect one-of-a-kind gifts by the state’s best creators, artisans, chefs, and makers.
GURU DISCOUNT: Use promo code GURU to get $5 OFF your first order of $30 or more.
Shop Made in TN’s Valentine’s Day collection.
Hester & Cook
Hester & Cook has three locations in the Nashville area, plus an extensive online store. The store is a go-to for seasonal décor, gifts, stationery, table runners, placemats, table accents, party accessories, and much more. They also host special in-store events, like their popular Gifts Night Out Holiday Gift Wrap Workshop.
GURU DISCOUNT: Use promo code GURU15 to get 15% OFF your next order in store or online.
Shop Hester & Cook’s Valentine’s Day collection.
LOCAL, IN-STORE SHOPPING
Support a locally-owned business this holiday season. Here are 20+ of our favorite local places including those something-for-everyone shops, boutiques, music stores, and liquor stores. Don’t forget to shop local for Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.
Local Something-for-Everyone Shops:
- Made in TN – The Nations + Franklin (online gifts and gift baskets are also available)
- Hester & Cook – Hillsboro Village + White Bridge + Franklin
- nash.tn – The Nations + online
- White’s Mercantile – 12 South + Green Hills
- Parnassus Books – Local Bookstore – Green Hills
- The Golden Slipper – Germantown
- N.B. Goods – East Nashville
- L&L Market – The Nations
Local Boutiques & Jewelry Shops:
- Judith Bright – 12 South + The Nations + Franklin – Women (jewelry)
- Abednego – Germantown – Women
- ABLE – The Nations – Women
- Consider the Wldflwrs – East Nashville and 12 South – Women (jewelry)
- Haymakers & Co. – West End – Men
- The Mill – Green Hills
- Vincent Peach – Green Hills | Marathon – Women (jewelry)
- Hoo Hoops – shop online
- Reshelled Jewelry – shop online
- Uncommon James – Gulch
- See more women’s and men’s shops.
Local Music Shops:
- Fork’s Drum Closet – Wedgewood-Houston
- Fanny’s House of Music – East Nashville
Local Beer & Liquor Stores:
- Frugal MacDoogal – Gulch
- Woodland Wine Merchant – East Nashville + Sylvan Park
- Village Wines – Hillsboro Village
- Midtown Corkdorks – Midtown
- Bud’s Liquor & Wines – Green Hills
- Weiss Liquors – East Nashville
- 12th & Pine Beverage Company – The Gulch
- Craft Brewed – Melrose
- TailGate Brewery – West Nashville, East Nashville, and Music Row
LOCAL GIFT CARDS
For the food lover in your life, there are plenty of top-notch restaurant gift card options. Some popular local options include:
- Von Elrod’s
- Nicky’s Coal Fired
- Halls Chophouse
- Cafe Intermezzo
- Elliston Place Soda Shop
- 5th & Taylor
- The Mockingbird
- M Street — four restaurants, one gift card — Saint Anejo, Virago, MOTO, and Kayne Prime
- Strategic Hospitality — eight restaurants, one gift card — Henrietta Red, Bastion, Pinewood, The Catbird Seat, Merchants, Locust, Paradise Park, and The Patterson House.
- 4 Top Hospitality — Amerigo, Jasper’s, Char, Etch, and etc.
- E+Rose Wellness
Local Wellness & Fitness Studios:
From yoga to climbing to floating, Nashville has a lot of ways to get fit and stay balanced. Consider a gift card from:
- Full Ride Cycling
- Pure Sweat + Float Studio
- Escape Day Spa
- Climb Nashville
- SLK Clinic
- Skim Pharm
- Poppy & Monroe
- CURED Nails
- Sanctuary for Yoga
HOST / HOSTESS GIFTS
- Handmade Studio TN | Cheese Markers | $36
Handmade Studio TN makes ceramics right here in Nashville. Elevate the host’s cheese board with this set of markers.
- Olive & Sinclair | 4 Pack of Chocolate | $32*
Sweets from Olive & Sinclair never disappoint. This bean-to-bar chocolate shop is a local favorite, and is available online and in most retail stores like Whole Foods, The Turnip Truck, and many more.
- The Nashville Chicks Candle Co. | Blue Spruce + Mistletoe Candle | $25-$40
A mother-daughter duo created The Nashville Chicks Candle Co. to create 100% natural hypoallergenic that are long lasting and free of harmful toxins.
- Music City Suds | Soap Bars | $7
Music City Suds has bars of soap for $7. All of their soap is vegan, all natural, and handmade.
- Brittany Fuson | Notepads | $12
Local illustrator Brittany Fuson sells adorable and affordable notepads, greeting cards, prints, planners, and more.
- Southern Firefly Candle Company | Keepsake Candle 4 oz | $24
The Keepsake candle is inspired by anything kept, or given to be kept, as a token of friendship or affection. The vessel can be used after the candle is finished burning.
- Kernels | Small Tin | $25+
Local popcorn with multiple size options available. If you like spice try the Gourmet Nashville “HOT”.
- Batch | Nashville Skyline Mug | $12
This large soup-style coffee mug features a hand-drawn Nashville skyline.
- Local Beer, Wine or Liquor | $9+
Local beer, wine, or liquor is always a safe bet. Check out Fat Bottom Brewing’s brand new Noel Spiced Christmas Ale for a fun seasonal option.
- Loveless Cafe | Jammin’ Biscuits Gift Set | $45
Bake the famous Loveless biscuits and spread preserves at home with this gift set.
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint | Sauce Bucket| $66.99
Oprah picked Martin’s sauce basket as one of her favorite things in 2018. Each basket includes five barbecue sauces and a tin bucket.
- Bang Candy Company | Small Marshmallow Box | $7
Bang Candy Company’s small marshmallow box comes with 4 fluffy marshmallows. They are handmade and half dipped in dark Belgian chocolate.
- Goo Goo Clusters | Lil’ Goos | $7
Goo Goos on-the-go — these are bite-sized clusters.
- Eli Mason | Old Fashioned Mixer| $29.99
Just add whiskey to this tasty Old Fashioned Mixer from Eli Mason.
- Marigold Gourmet Popcorn | Skyline Popcorn Tin | $30
The Skyline Popcorn Tin can be filled with 3 of any of the brand’s 20+ unique flavors, including best sellers like Chi-town Mix, Caramel, and Nashville Hot.
GIFTS FOR WOMEN
- Judith Bright | Set of 5 Hammered Bands | $63
This gorgeous ring is made in Judith Bright’s studio in 12 South.
- ABLE | Personalized Cuff | $70
This amazing Nashville company employs women who have overcome huge obstacles and gives them a chance at a better life.
- Thistle Farms | Jet Set | $30
Thistle Farms is a local company that employs women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction. Not only do they provide these women a job but also safe housing.
- *Experience* | Lemon Laine | Custom Face Oil Bar | $65
If the lady in your life or best friend hasn’t done the custom oil bar at Lemon Laine, give her the gift that keeps on giving! This amazing experience is only $65 and includes a 1.0 oz facial oil, a beauty and wellness consultation, and complimentary beverages.
- Portmanteau | Minimalist Single Point | $62
Local jewelry artist Blaque Reily has created unique, handmade pieces any gal on your gift list will cherish.
- Paddywax Candle Bar | At-Home Candle Making Kit | $40
The Paddywax Candle Bar is now offering at-home candle making kits, perfect for any crafty candle lover.
Local Women’s Boutiques:
- Abednego – Germantown
- Emerson Grace – 12 South
- Revv – Hillsboro Village
- The NASH Collection – Downtown | Fifth & Broadway
- See more top women’s boutiques
GIFTS FOR MEN
- Titans | Nike Home Jersey | $130+
Cheering on the Titans is more fun while wearing a Nike home jersey. Multiple styles are available.
- NASH Collection | Classic Trucker Hat | $34.95
NASH Collection has so many options to choose from, but the Classic Trucker is always a safe bet. It comes in a variety of colors. Buy online or stop by their store at Fifth + Broadway.
- Original Fuzz | Guitar Straps | $65+
We’re in Nashville, so we know you have a musician on your list. Original Fuzz is a local company that makes quality guitar straps in a ton of different fabrics. They also sell camera straps.
- Tucker & Bloom | Waxed Canvas Saddle Messenger | $250
This is the perfect day bag for the man in your life.
- Demin & Spirits | Shirts | $80+
Demin & Spirits makes everything right here in Nashville, offering a wide selection of collared shirts for gents
- Richards Bespoke | Custom Packages | $995+
The custom packages include your choice of entirely-custom shirts, suits, pants and more, all hand-designed by owner Stephen Richards Jr., who has dressed musicians and athletes like Patrick Mahomes and A.J. Brown.
Local Men’s Shops:
- Haymakers and Co. – West End
- ROOTED – SoBro
- See more top men’s stores
GIFTS FOR parents + KIDS
- Amanda Norman Studio | COLOR: A Children’s Book | $25
Amanda Norman is a local artists and mom who created a beautiful book for children about colors.
- Little Seed Farm | Organic Baby Bundle | $40.99
The organic baby bundle from Little Seed Farm includes booty balm, lip salve, and milk soaps.
- Milkbarn | Big Lovey | $59
Milkbarn is operating locally and has a variety of baby and kids blankets, clothing, and accessories in fun prints.
- Trendy Bubs | Solid Thermal Leggings | $22
These cozy winter leggings are gender-neutral and ideal for trend-setters.
A lot of kids simply want to experience something fun and bond with you in lieu of more stuff. Parents could also use a break, so knock out two gifts with one of these experiences:
GIFTS FOR FURRY FRIENDS
- Earth Dog | Hemp Leash | $22
Earth Dog has been producing pet products in Nashville since 1997. A lot of their products are made from hemp, including these colorful leashes.
- Baxter & Bailey | Tall Tails Chipmunk Dog Toy | $15.99
A cute plush squeaker to keep the fun going.
- Volunteer Traditions | Tennessee Tristar Dog Collar | $30
This dog collar features the Tennessee flag.
Local Pet Shops:
- Wags & Whiskers – West Nashville, and East Nashville
- Spot’s Pet Supply – East Nashville and Green Hills
- Baxter & Bailey – East Nashville
Thanks for reading our local gift giving guide. If your favorite local gift or shop was left off this list, please let us know in the comments below!
Some great gift ideas!! Remember BATCH – a great one-stop shop in the Nashville Farmer’s Mkt. a quick few min. from East Nashville – for a huge selection of locally made goods from food to boot wax to note cards. Lots of great “guy gifts” which we all know can be some of the hardest gifts to find. A new “household fave” of mine which would be a great stocking stuffer for guys or girls – Moonshine Miracle Residue Remover – made by the East Nashville Moonshine Boot Wax folks! Avail. at Batch among other local places in cool brown glass bottle!
My sister just opened a store called Sercy’s+Co that has beautiful Nashville souvenirs. It’s in the Gulch across Broadway there are a bunch of new shops and a Publix going in there. She does a bunch of custom bridesmaid gifts there too. Definitely worth checking out!
Thank you for this list! Another favorite is Elle Gray in Sylvan Park! They have women’s clothing, accessories, shoes. As a huge bonus, the women who run the shop are SO helpful and willing to put together the best outfits for any occasion. Cant recommend enough!
Anzie Blue’s CBD and Charcuterie Boards are great gifts!