Alright, who doesn’t love a good Sunday Funday? Sometimes they happen unexpectedly when you go to an innocent brunch with friends, have one too many mimosas and then end up barhopping all day. Sometimes you Sunday Funday completely on purpose because Monday is looming and it’s the only way to block it out for a few more hours. Whether it’s unexpected or on purpose, this is your guide to having the best Sunday Funday in Nashville.
All good Sunday Fundays start with the right meeting spot in the AM or early PM, which usually means brunch. Once you finish your meal and Bloody Mary, you stroll to another nearby spot for additional beverages, maybe a round of beers or a bushwacker. Soon enough, you’re searching for late-night pizza, scheduling your Uber ride, and dreading your Monday alarm.
First thing’s first, you have to consider where you want to spend your Sunday Funday. Our top neighborhood picks for Sunday Fundays are (1) Downtown, (2) East Nashville, or (3) Midtown. Then, you have to consider the time of day. We’ve broken the time down by (1) AM, (2) PM, and (3) LATE NIGHT. Finally, it’s good to consider happy hours and specials, which we’ve also included.
SUNDAY FUNDAY: DOWNTOWN
Stateside Kitchen at Dream Nashville
- Pinewood Social is one of the most popular joints in Nashville. They have bowling and a couple of pools, so you could easily spend your entire Sunday here. Pinewood Social opens at 9:00am on Sundays.
- Stateside Kitchen is located at Dream Nashville. This lively restaurant serves brunch from 10:00am to 3:00pm on Sundays. Along with delicious food, guests can expect musical performances.
- Sixty Vines, located at Fifth + Broadway, is a perfect spot to enjoy your Sunday evening. There are over 60 wines on tap, a variety of craft cocktails, and delicious dishes. Need we say more? Sixty Vines is open until 10:00pm on Sundays.
- Acme has three different levels of good times. You could also spend an entire Sunday at this place. We recommend going straight to the second floor or the rooftop. You can watch a sports game or eat sushi on level 2 and enjoy the Nashville views from the rooftop. Acme is open until 11:00pm on Sundays.
- Robert’s Western World is always a great choice for listening to live music, which goes until 3:00am every Sunday. If you’re wanting to stay out on the town, this is a great place for a nightcap.
- Honky Tonk Central is one of the most famous honky tonks on Lower Broadway. Guests can expect three floors, three stages, and a whole lot of fun to be had until 3:00am.
SUNDAY FUNDAY: EAST NASHVILLE
- Butcher & Bee has an amazing brunch service from 10:00am to 2:30pm on Sundays. You’ll be thinking about this meal long after you leave.
- Hawkers Nashville serves brunch on Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Featured menu items include the Hong Kong Bubble Waffle, Korean Fried Chicken Biscuits, and Pandan Kaya Pancakes.
- Doesn’t every good Sunday Funday involve pizza? Head to Five Points Pizza to grab a slice and a beer—they’re open until 10:00pm on Sundays.
- The kitchen at Beyond the Edge is open until midnight every Sunday, so you may want to make this your PM food spot.
- Rosemary & Beauty is a vibrant bar situated in a historic home within the Five Points neighborhood. You can order cocktails and hang out here on Sundays until 2:00am.
- Attaboy is a popular cocktail spot that is open until 3:00am on Sundays. Here you can have almost any drink you want—the bartender will ask you a series of questions and eventually create a perfectly customized cocktail.
SUNDAY FUNDAY: MIDTOWN
Drag Brunch at Suzy Wong’s
- H-Fi Clyde’s is a little further from some of the other great spots in Midtown but a super popular Sunday hangout. Brunch is served every Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Guests can expect ping pong tables, shuffleboards, and foosball tables.
- Suzy Wong’s Drag’n Brunch takes place every Sunday from 10:30am to 3:00pm with live drag entertainment! This will for sure add a fun kick to your Sunday Funday.
- Kung Fu Saloon has a spacious outdoor area with giant Jenga, ping pong, cornhole, and tons of seating. There are also a variety of arcade games and skeeball inside. If you’re looking for some grub the kitchen is open until 11:00pm.
- Hopsmith Tavern is open until 11:00pm on Sundays. Enjoy Sunday specials until 10:00pm including 2-for-1 select drinks.
- If you’re looking for an elevated speakeasy-style spot, The Patterson House is the place for you. This well-loved cocktail destination is open until 1:00am on Sundays.
If we left off your favorite Sunday hangout, let us know in the comments!