Nashville is filled with great shopping options including some pretty amazing women’s boutiques. Whether you’re looking for a great new shirt, designer jeans, dresses, accessories, or shoes, our list of the Top Women’s Boutiques in Nashville is a perfect place to start.
Most of these boutiques are local or only have a few locations. At each place, you can pick up something unique and just your style. The most shopping-centered neighborhoods in Nashville include the Gulch, Green Hills, West End, 12 South, Hillsboro Village, East Nashville, and Germantown. From high-end pricey items to trends on the cheap, this list of boutiques covers an array of shopping budgets.
- Neighborhood: Germantown
- Shop here for: Unique and classic apparel, home goods, gifts, and kids.
- Neighborhood: 12 South
- Shop here for: Elevated casual apparel, designer denim, shoes, and accessories.
- Neighborhood: East Nashville | 12 South
- Shop here for: Trendy clothing at an affordable price.
- Neighborhood: Sylvan Park
- Shop here for: Women’s clothing, accessories, gifts, and baby items.
- Neighborhood: Hillsboro Village | Downtown
- Shop here for: Trendy clothing and accessories—Revv is the creator of The NASH Collection.
Photo Credit: MODISTE
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- Shop here for: Women’s clothing, accessories, and limited-quantity selections of high-quality designers.
- Neighborhood: Hillsboro Village | Green Hills
- Shop here for: Stylish and trendy clothing for women and men.
- Neighborhood: 12 South | West End | Hillsboro Village
- Shop here for: Designer fashion up to 70-90% off.