The Big Drag Bus is one of Nashville’s newest and most popular party on wheels. Nashville is known for its wide-variety of party buses, but this is the only one with drag queens as the guides! Guests can bring their own beverages while enjoying a cruise filled with games, performances, laughing, singing, and dancing around downtown Nashville. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, bachelor party, bachelorette party, or a night out with friends, The Big Drag Bus is sure to impress. Scroll down to learn more about this fun thing to do in Nashville.
GURU DISCOUNT: Use promo code GURU to get 10% OFF your Big Drag Bus tour! Simply enter the promo code under “have a coupon” at checkout to save 10%! Book now!
Good to Know
- Features include built-in coolers behind the seats, a professional sound system, and LED/laser lights
- All guests must be 18 or older, and IDs are required to board the bus
- The tour is 90 minutes, but expect to spend about 2 hours and 15 minutes to accommodate for check-in, pre-drinks at Tribe (the departure location), photo ops, and restroom breaks before leaving
- Minimum tour size is 10 people and maximum is 24; smaller groups can usually find a seat on one of the public tours with other groups
- The start and finish location is Tribe located at 1517 Church Street, Nashville, TN 37203 (map)
- Bring your own booze, but no glass containers! Coolers with ice are provided, so don’t bring your own
- Bring cash to tip the performers approximately $10-$15 per queen per person in your group; an automatic 20% gratuity is added to private tours
- Individual Seats: $45.95 (Wednesday and Thursday) | $49.95 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- Private Tours: Email The Big Drag Bus to get pricing for a private tour
Get More Details
If you’re ready for an exciting outing in Music City, be sure to put The Big Drag Bus on your list of things to do!