ICE! featuring The Polar Express returns at Gaylord Opryland from November 10, 2023, to January 1, 2024. See over two million pounds of ice bring the beloved holiday film to life through intricate, hand-carved ice sculptures and displays.
ICE! will include nine scenes from The Polar Express, including the passengers sipping hot chocolate on the train, the Glacier Gulch experience, and the arrival at the North Pole. This year, the attraction will feature five two-story ice slides (more than past exhibitions), where kids and adults can take a chilly ride to the bottom. The self-guided, walk-through tour ends with a separate area dedicated to the Nativity scene in crystal-clear ice. Scroll down to see photos and learn more about this fun holiday activity in Nashville. Tickets are on sale now.
What to Expect
- The room is 9°F, so be sure to wear a hat, gloves, and warm socks. Thick blue parkas are provided, but plenty of extra layers are recommended.
- The indoor experience lasts approximately 20-40 minutes.
- Tickets are $28.99-$38.99, and free for children 3 and under with a paid adult ticket. Buy tickets before you go and look for special offers.
- Additional fun activities are inside Gaylord Opryland Events Center and right outside at Pinetop, including the Gingerbread Decorating Corner, outdoor ice skating, ice tubing, and bumper cars. Each activity is an additional fee.
- Food and drinks, including alcoholic beverages, are available for purchase throughout the property.
Also During A Country Christmas at Gaylord Opryland
Make your way to the resort for more holiday fun during A Country Christmas at Gaylord Opryland, including:
- Three million Christmas lights and festive décor throughout the entire property
- Photos with Santa in the Delta atrium
- SoundWaves water experience
- Delta Riverboat Christmas Cruise
- Christmas fountain shows (on the hour from 6:00pm to 9:00pm)
- Carriage rides
- Outdoor nativity scene
- Holiday dining
- Frosty’s Christmas Pub
- …and much more!