The annual Sevier Park Fest is Friday and Saturday, May 3-4, 2019, at Sevier Park and along 12th Avenue South. The two-day festival celebrates the artists, makers, and musicians of the Belmont/Hillsboro and 12 South neighborhoods. Friday night features a ticketed concert, and Saturday is a free daytime festival. Scroll down for the full details.
Friday Night Concert with Gin Blossoms & Frances Cone
- Friday, May 3, 2019
- 6:00pm to 10:00pm (show starts at 7:00pm)
- Sevier Park
- All ages; 10 and older must have a ticket; 21 and over to purchase alcohol
- Details: Hear songs from one of the 90’s top pop/rock bands, the Gin Blossoms. Their hits include “Hey Jealousy,” “Found Out About You,” “Follow You Down,” and “Til I Hear It From You.” Frances Cone, a Nashville-based soulful indie band, will open the show. There will also be food, drinks, a kids area, shopping, and art.
Saturday’s Free Festival
- Saturday, May 4, 2019
- 10:00am to 6:00pm
- Sevier Park + along 12th Avenue South
- Details: Saturday’s festival is free and open to the public, featuring live music, art, fashion, food, a bike race, a hot wing eating contest, kids area, and more.