Do you think you’re clever enough to solve clues in order to escape a room within 60 minutes? Thousands of groups try their hands at The Escape Game Nashville, which combines teamwork, problem solving, determination and a bit of urgency. There are seven thoughtfully designed escape rooms, including Special Ops (NEW!), The Heist, Mission: Mars, Gold Rush, Classified, Prison Break, Nashville, and Playground. It’s time to challenge your brain.
How It Works
- Get a group together. If you want to book an entire room, you have to meet the maximum room occupancy, which ranges from 6 to 12 people. Only 2 players are required in a room, but you may be paired with other participants if they also book for the same time. Better yet, bring your team! The Escape Game makes for a great team building experience. Learn more about booking a large group here.
- Review the escape rooms to see which one looks the most interesting for you and your group. Keep in mind, the Downtown location has fewer escape room options. Make sure to choose a room with a suitable difficulty level for your crew.
- Choose the ideal location — Downtown (3rd Avenue North) or Berry Hill (510 E. Iris Drive).
- Book your game. Games are $31.99 per person plus tax with the exception of Mission: Mars, which is $35.99 per person plus tax.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early for briefing before your mission. Leave plenty of time for parking. Refer to the FAQ page for parking tips.
- Enter the escape room and start digging for clues. It’s going to take collaboration.
- Keep your cool, but escape within 60 minutes!
- Debrief and get your photo taken.
What to Expect
When & Where
Berry Hill: 510 E. Iris Drive, Unit D, Nashville, TN 37204
Downtown: 162 3rd Avenue North, Nashville, TN 37201
- Phone: (615) 647-8229
- Hours: time slots available from 7:00am to 11:55pm daily
For more details, visit The Escape Game Nashville’s official website.
Photos courtesy of The Escape Game.