Whether it’s a date for two, a girls’ outing, or an office party, The Paddywax Candle Bar is a fun and creative thing to do in Nashville. Paddywax Candle Bar is an experiential retail store where guests can pour their own candles and their own drinks (it’s BYOB!). See photos and learn how it works.
How It Works
- Reserve a spot or just show up at the top of the hour to see if any seats are available. See today’s hours at both Nashville locations.
- Bring your own wine or beer.
- Pick a vessel and pick a scent. The shelves are lined with dozens of vessel and scent options.
- A staff member will explain how to pour the wax, mix the scent and place the wicks. It’ll take you back to 7th grade science class (except this time you get to drink wine).
- The candle will dry within about two hours. Come back to pick it up or pay a small fee to have it shipped.
- Get a photo in the photo booth.
- Shop in the retail section and get 10% off.
- Enjoy your new hand-poured candle!
The cost is $35 per person. There are no other costs, unless you choose to have the candle shipped.
What to Expect
For more details, visit Paddywax Candle Bar’s official website.