Whether it’s a date for two, a girls’ outing or an office party, The Candle Bar is a fun and creative thing to do in Nashville. The Candle Bar is an experiential retail store where guests can pour their own candles and their own drinks (it’s BYOB!). See photos and learn how it works.
How It Works
- Reserve a spot or just show up at the top of the hour to see if any seats are available. Call (615) 630-7135 if you want to make sure there’s space. Hours are 11:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Saturday.
- Bring your own wine or beer.
- Pick a vessel and pick a scent. The shelves are lined with dozens of vessel and scent options.
- A staff member will explain how to pour the wax, mix the scent and place the wicks. It’ll take you back to 7th grade science class (except this time you get to drink wine).
- The candle will dry within about two hours. Come back to pick it up or pay a small fee to have it shipped.
- Get a photo in the photo booth.
- Shop in the retail section and get 10% off.
- Enjoy your new hand-poured candle!
The cost is $25-$35 depending on which vessel you choose. There are no other costs, unless you choose to have the candle shipped.
What to Expect
When & Where
- Address: 2934 Sidco Drive, Nashville, TN (map/directions)
A second location is opening soon in East Nashville!
- Phone: (615) 630-7135
- Hours: Monday – Saturday: 11:00am – 7:00pm
For more details, visit The Candle Bar’s official website.