Honky Tonk Party Express brings a whole new meaning to “party bus.” Named BuzzFeed Magazine’s “Best Party Bus Experience,” Honky Tonk Party Express offers an open-air, party bus setting while cruising the streets of Nashville’s hottest neighborhoods. The open-air party bus—the first in the country—is ideal for almost any occasion, including bachelorette or bachelor parties, corporate outings, birthday parties, themed parties, or just a night out on the town.
Here’s what you need to know about this fun thing to do in Nashville.
GURU DISCOUNT: Use promo code GURU10 to get 10% OFF your reservation!
Features & Amenities
- Open-Air, Roofless Atmosphere
- Seating for 30 Party People Per Bus
- VIP Bartender
- Built-In Bar
- Sound System
- LED-Lit Dance Floor
- Cup Holders (Avoid Party Fouls)
- Yeti Coolers, Ice & Cups Provided
- Prime Photo Ops
Good to Know
- Tours last about 2 hours. This is a party on wheels, so only expect one or two stops for a bathroom break and a quick bar drink. You’ll get a 10-minute warning before the party ends.
- It’s rain or shine. A canopy roof is added for rainy days. Check the weather and dress accordingly.
- Its 21 and older if alcohol is on board. They ID everyone, so if there’s alcohol, everyone must be 21 years old to ride. If no alcohol is present, everyone must be 18 or older.
- Group size is flexible. Tours can have as few as 5 or as many as 30 people. There are three buses, so your group can be as large as 90 if every bus is available!
- It’s BYOB. You can bring any beverages, including liquor, as long as they aren’t in glass or kegs. A bartender, ice, cups, and coolers are provided.
- You can play your own music via Spotify. Make a public Spotify playlist prior to your tour! You aren’t allowed to plug in your device, so plan ahead.
- Tip the staff. They only work for tips, so show them some love.
- Remember to bring: beverages in plastic or cans only, snacks, water, sunscreen, cash, ID.
Pricing & Booking
(Recommended for 11+ Passengers)
- Sunday – Thursday: $375 + taxes/fees/gratuity
- Friday & Saturday: $495 + taxes/fees/gratuity
- Titans Tailgate (Sunday Home Games): $805 + taxes/fees/gratuity
Includes: reserved tailgating spot, 4 hours of tailgating
- Book Now
Single Seats / Public Tour
(Recommended for 5-10 Passengers)
- Daily: $49 + taxes/fees/gratuity
- Book Now
Get More Details
If you’re looking for one of the funnest things to do in Music City, hitch a ride on the Honky Tonk Party Express.
- Phone: (615) 433-5594
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website