Before you start browsing on Amazon, consider supporting local. This Local Nashville Gift Guide features over 45 gift ideas for men, women, kids, foodies, hosts and hostesses, and furry friends. These gifts are either locally-made or locally-sold, and are suitable for almost any occasion. We’ve also included a list of more than 25 local gift shops, boutiques, music shops, and liquor stores to make shopping local a no-brainer.
- Gift Baskets
- In-Store Shopping
- Gift Cards
- Host / Hostess Gifts
- Foodie Gifts
- Gifts for Women
- Gifts for Men
- Gifts for Moms + Kids
- Gifts for Pets
High Note Gifts is an easy way to support local creators without getting caught in traffic. They provide numerous different gift baskets and gift options. The gift baskets include locally-made and iconic Nashville brands like Goo Goo Cluster, Bongo Java Coffee, Nashville Jam Company, Olive & Sinclair, and more.
Support a locally-owned business this holiday season. Here are 25+ of our favorite local places including those something-for-everyone shops, boutiques, music stores, and liquor stores. Don’t forget to shop local for Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.
Local Something-for-Everyone Shops:
- Made in TN – The Nations
- Acme Farm Store – Downtown
- Southernaire Market – SoBro
- White’s Mercantile – 12 South
- Hey Rooster General Store – Hillsboro Village
- Music City Marketplace – SoBro
- Parnassus Books – Local Bookstore – Green Hills
Local Boutiques & Jewelry Shops:
- Judith Bright – 12 South – Women (jewelry)
- Abednego – Germantown – Women
- Elle Gray – Sylvan Park – Women
- Alexis + Bolt – Germantown – Women
- Ruckle & Rye – The Gulch – Men
- Haymakers & Co. – West End – Men
- See more women’s and men’s shops.
Local Music Shops:
- Fork’s Drum Closet – Wedgewood-Houston
- Fanny’s House of Music – East Nashville
- Two Old Hippies – Gulch
Local Beer & Liquor Stores:
- Frugal MacDoogal – Gulch
- Woodland Wine Merchant – East Nashville
- Village Wines – Hillsboro Village
- Midtown Corkdorks – Midtown
- Bud’s Liquor & Wines – Green Hills
- Weiss Liquors – East Nashville
- 12th & Pine Beverage Company – The Gulch
- Craft Brewed – Melrose / Berry Hill
- The Filling Station (beer only) – 12 South & East Nashville
- TailGate Brewery – West, East, and Music Row
For the food lover in your life, there are plenty of top-notch restaurant gift card options. Some popular local options include:
- M Street — six restaurants, one gift card — Saint Anejo, Virago, Whiskey Kitchen, Tavern, MOTO, and Kayne Prime. Get a 20% bonus card for every gift card purchase of $50 or more between November 22, 2019, and New Year’s Eve
- 4 Top Hospitality — Amerigo, Char, Etch, etc., and Saltine — receive 10-20% back for gift cards ranging from $100-$1,000 purchased between November 14, 2019, and December 24, 2019
- Strategic Hospitality — seven restaurants, one gift card — Henrietta Red, Bastion, Pinewood, The Catbird Seat, Merchants, and The Patterson House.
- Woolworth on 5th
- The Southern
- 5th & Taylor
- The Mockingbird
- Rolf & Daughters
- The 404 Kitchen
- TailGate Brewery
Local Wellness & Fitness Studios
From yoga to climbing to floating, Nashville has a lot of ways to get fit and stay balanced. Consider a gift card from:
- Handmade Studio TN | Dove Ornament | $20
Handmade Studio TN makes ceramics right here in Nashville. Prices start at $20.
- Olive & Sinclair | Peppermint Bark Chocolate | $19.99
Sweets from Olive & Sinclair never disappoint. This bean-to-bar chocolate shop is a local favorite, and is available online and in most retail stores like Whole Foods, The Turnip Truck, and many more.
- Pinch Pot Love Ceramics | Pot Planters & Vases | $20-$32
Emily Jordan creates pinch pot planters and vases. You can find them on her website.
- Music City Suds | Soap Bars | $6
Music City Suds has bars of soap for $6. All of their soap is vegan, all natural, and handmade.
- Brittany Fuson | Notepads | $8
Local illustrator Brittany Fuson sells adorable and affordable notepads, greeting cards, prints, planners, and more.
- Southern Firefly Candle Company | Cozy Christmas Candle | $30
These candles are hand-poured in Nashville and have a burn time of about 50 hours.
- WithCo | Cocktail Mix | $20
WithCo’s cocktail mix is made locally with all fresh ingredients. You just add the liquor.
- Batch | Nashville Skyline Mug | $12
This large soup-style coffee mug features a hand-drawn Nashville skyline.
- Local Beer, Wine or Liquor | $9+
Local beer, wine, or liquor is always a safe bet. Check out Fat Bottom Brewing’s Icebreaker Coffee Porter for a fun seasonal option.
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint | Sauce Basket | $66.99
Oprah picked Martin’s sauce basket as one of her favorite things in 2018. Each basket includes five barbecue sauces and a tin bucket.
- Acme Farm Store | Various Gifts | From $9
The Acme Farm Store has many great gifts, but a couple popular items are the ACME Rooster Juice ($12) and the Blackberry BBQ Sauce ($9). You can order online or visit in-person. The Acme Farm Store is located in the front of the restaurant and holds the same hours.
- Walker Feed Co. | Southern Bloody Mary Mix | $12
There’s nothing like recovering from some holiday overindulgence with a Bloody Mary. Walker Feed Co. is local to Nashville and their Southern Bloody Mary Mix aims to please.
- Bang Candy Company | Large Marshmallow Box | $14
Bang Candy Company’s large marshmallow box comes with 12 fluffy marshmallows. They are handmade and half dipped in dark Belgian chocolate.
- Loveless Cafe | Jammin’ Biscuits Gift Set | $21-$39
Bake the famous Loveless biscuits and spread preserves at home with this gift set.
- Goo Goo Clusters | Lil’ Goos | $5.99
Goo Goos on-the-go — these are bite-sized clusters served in a holiday tin (10oz).
- Eli Mason | Old Fashioned Mixer| $13.99
Just add whiskey to this tasty Old Fashioned Mixer from Eli Mason.
- *Experience* Local Cooking Class
What’s a better gift for your foodie friend than a cooking class? You can always find cooking classes at Salud! Cooking School at Whole Foods in Green Hills. However, you can also keep a eye out for local chefs who announce cooking events. Chef Maneet Chauhan has a couple coming up at Tánsuŏ and does many year-round.
- Judith Bright | Set of 5 Hammered Bands | $63
This gorgeous ring is made in Judith Bright’s studio in 12 South.
- Bitz Co | Nashville T-Shirt | $24
- ABLE | Personalized Cuff | $58
This amazing Nashville company employs women who have overcome huge obstacles and gives them a chance at a better life.
- Thistle Farms | Jet Set | $25
Thistle Farms is a local company that employs women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction. Not only do they provide these women a job but also safe housing.
- *Experience* | Lemon Laine | Custom Face Oil Bar | $65
If the lady in your life or best friend hasn’t done the custom oil bar at Lemon Laine, give her the gift that keeps on giving! This amazing experience is only $65 and includes a 1.0 oz facial oil, a beauty and wellness consultation, and complimentary beverages.
- Portmanteau | Minimalist Single Point | $62
Local jewelry artist Blaque Reily has created unique, handmade pieces any gal on your gift list will cherish.
- *Experience* | Paddywax Candle Bar | Candle Making | $35+
The Paddywax Candle Bar is a brand new experience in Nashville where you can learn how to make your own candle. It’s a fun holiday gift because you can experience something together.
Local Women’s Boutiques:
- Abednego – Germantown
- Elle Gray – Sylvan Park
- Alexis + Bolt – Germantown
- Revv – Hillsboro Village
- The Nash Collection – Downtown
- See more top women’s boutiques
- NASH Collection | Blackout Trucker Hat | $36
Nash Collection has a newly opened shop on Broadway in downtown Nashville. You can also order online. The SMASH blackout hat or NASH blackout hat is a stylish option for the man in your life.
- Project 615 | Hockey Tri-Star Beanie | $56
Hockey lovers are going to love this beanie from Project 615.
- Original Fuzz | Guitar Straps | $65+
We’re in Nashville, so we know you have a musician on your list. Original Fuzz is a local company that makes quality guitar straps in a ton of different fabrics. They also sell camera straps and carry-all straps.
- Ranger Station | Engraved Brass Lighter | $34
Local company Ranger Station sells engraved brass lighters with two artworks to choose from.
- Tucker & Bloom | Waxed Canvas Saddle Messenger | $195
This is the perfect day bag for the man in your life.
- HollerDesign | Small Cheese Board | $40
HollerDesign is a local brand known for top-notch woodwork like this $40 small cheese board.
- Demin & Spirits | Shirts | $65+
Demin & Spirits makes everything right here in Nashville, offering a wide selection of collared shirts for gents
- *Experience* | Ryman Auditorium | Concert Tickets | From $35
Buy the guy an unforgettable experience. The Ryman Auditorium has concerts year-round, including upcoming acts like Tedeschi Trucks Band, Brandi Carlile, The Beach Boys, and more.
Local Men’s Shops:
- Amanda Norman Studio | COLOR: A Children’s Book | $25
Amanda Norman is a local artists and mom who created a beautiful book for children about colors.
- Little Seed Farm | Organic Baby Bundle | $35
The organic baby bundle from Little Seed Farm includes booty balm, lip salve, and milk soaps.
- Project 615 | Spread Love Nashville | $20
Project 615 sells a wide variety of screen-printed apparel, and this “Spread Love, It’s the Nashville Way” t-shirt is a positive gift. It’s available in toddler sizing or baby onesie.
- Milkman | I “Pick” TN Onesie | $24
This Nashville-based company makes soft baby and toddler apparel, like this guitar pick onesie.
- Milkbarn |Bamboo Big Lovey | $56.26
Milkbarn is operating locally and has a variety of baby and kids blankets, clothing, and accessories in fun prints.
- Oh Just Dandy | Adventure Pack | $45
This little backpack for the adventurous kid comes in different patterns with the option to personalize.
- Trendy Bubs | Quilted Leggings | $22
These cozy winter leggings are gender-neutral and ideal for trend-setters.
A lot of kids simply want to experience something fun and bond with you in lieu of more stuff. Moms could also use a break, so knock out two gifts with one of these experiences:
- Earth Dog | Hemp Leash | $21
Earth Dog has been producing pet products in Nashville since 1997. A lot of their products are made from hemp, including these colorful leashes.
- Baxter & Bailey | Puzzler Pig | $15.99
This durable and “pull apart” pig will make your pup’s tale wag.
- Volunteer Traditions | Tennessee Tristar Dog Collar | $30
This dog collar features the Tennessee flag.
Local Pet Shops:
- Wags & Whiskers – 12 South, West Nashville, and East Nashville
- Spot’s Pet Supply – East Nashville and Green Hills
- Baxter & Bailey – East Nashville
Thanks for reading our local gift giving guide. If your favorite local gift or shop was left off this list, please let us know in the comments below!