Before you start browsing on Amazon, consider supporting local. There are 50+ gift ideas for men, women, kids, foodies, hosts and hostesses, and pups in this local Nashville gift guide. These gifts are either locally-made or locally-sold and great for any occasion. We’ve also included a list of local gift shops, music places, and liquor stores to make shopping local a no-brainer.
High Note Gifts is who we highly recommend if you want to support local but don’t have the time to go shopping yourself. They provide several different gift basket options starting at $39. The gift baskets include locally made and iconic Nashville brands like GooGoo Cluster, Bongo Java Coffee, Nashville Jam Company, and more.
Support a locally-owned business this holiday season. Here are our favorite local places including those something-for-everyone shops, music stores, and liquor stores.
Local Something-for-Everyone Shops:
- Acme Farm Store – Downtown
- Southernaire Market – SoBro
- White’s Mercantile – 12 South
- Rustique – East Nashville
- Hey Rooster General Store – East Nashville
- Castilleja – Edgehill Village
- Music City Marketplace – SoBro
- Parnassus Books – Local Bookstore – Green Hills
Local Music Shops:
- Corner Music – 12 South
- Fork’s Drum Closet – 12 South
- Fanny’s House of Music – East Nashville
- Two Old Hippies – Gulch
Local Beer & Liquor Stores:
- Frugal MacDoogal – Gulch
- Woodland Wine Merchant – East Nashville
- Village Wines – Hillsboro Village
- Midtown Corkdorks – Midtown
- Bud’s Liquor & Wines – Green Hills
- Weiss Liquors – East Nashville
- 12th & Pine Beverage Company – The Gulch
- Craft Brewed – Melrose / Berry Hill
- The Filling Station (beer only) – 12 South & East Nashville
HOST / HOSTESS GIFTS
- Handmade Studio TN | Gold Sweet Tree Bell Ornament | $38
Handmade Studio TN makes ceramics right here in Nashville that you’ll love! Prices start at $16 so there’s something for everyone.
- Pinch Pot Love Ceramics | Pot Planters & Vases | $22-$32
Emily Jordan creates pinch pot planters and vases. You can find them on her Etsy store or at FLWR Shop and Hewitt’s Garden and Design Center.
- Pine Street Makery | Tea Towels | $18
Pine Street Makery offers a variety of hand-printed kitchen tea towels.
- Music City Suds | Soap Bars | $6
Music City Suds has bars of soap for $6. All of their soap is vegan, all natural, and handmade.
- Southern Firefly Candle Company | Holiday Cheer Soy Candle | $12
These candles are hand-poured in Nashville and have a burn time of about 20 hours.
- Brittany Fuson | Notepads | $8
Local illustrator Brittany Fuson sells adorable and affordable notepads, greeting cards, prints, planners, and more.
- Batch | Nashville Skyline Mug | $12
This large soup-style coffee mug features a hand-drawn Nashville skyline.
- Local Beer, Wine or Liquor | $9+
Local beer, wine, or liquor is always a safe bet. Check out Jackalope’s Snowman Mocha Stout for a fun seasonal option.
GIFTS FOR FOODIES
- Foodie Nash | Deck of Deals | $20 with “GURU” promo code
Foodie Nash is a “deck of deals” with over $450 savings at 54 local Nashville eateries. The deck is usually $40, but Guru readers get $20 off with promo code “GURU” at checkout. So the deck is only $20 plus tax. This is great for the foodie in your life!
- M Street | Gift Cards | From $25
M Street gift cards are valid at Saint Anejo, MOTO, Virago, Whiskey Kitchen, Tavern, and Kayne Prime, making them a great gift for anyone who likes to eat and drink at some of Nashville’s most popular restaurants. Gift cards start at $25.
- Green BEAN Delivery | Gift Cards | From $10
If the foodie in your life is more of an at-home chef, you can always purchase a Green BEAN Delivery gift card. They deliver natural groceries and organic produce to your doorstep for FREE. Gift cards start at $10.
- Acme Farm Store | Various Gifts | From $9
The Acme Farm Store has many great gifts, but three popular items are the ACME Rooster Sauce ($12), Hotter N’ All Tarnation Medium Hot Sauce ($9), and the Blackberry BBQ Sauce ($9). You can order online or visit in-person. The Acme Farm Store is located in the front of the restaurant and holds the same hours.
- Nicoletto’s Pasta Co. | Pasta Gift Set | $35
Nicoletto’s is a local pasta company in East Nashville. The Nicoletto gift set includes a strainer, spoon, pasta sauce, and bag of pasta.
- Olive & Sinclair | Peppermint Bark Chocolate | $19.99
Sweets from Olive & Sinclair never disappoint. This bean-to-bar chocolate shop is a local favorite, and is available online and in most retail stores like Whole Foods, The Turnip Truck, and many more.
- Walker Feed Co. | Southern Bloody Mary Mix | $5 – $12
There’s nothing like recovering from some holiday overindulgence with a Bloody Mary. Walker Feed Co. is local to Nashville and their Southern Bloody Mary Mix aims to please.
- Bang Candy Company | Large Marshmallow Box | $12
Bang Candy Company’s large marshmallow box comes with 12 fluffy marshmallows. They are handmade and half dipped in dark Belgian chocolate.
- Loveless Café | Jammin’ Biscuits Gift Set | $39
Bake the famous Loveless biscuits and preserves at home with this gift set.
- Goo Goo Clusters | Lil’ Goos 6oz Bag | $4.99
Goo Goos on-the-go — these are bite-sized clusters served in a resealable 6-ounce pouch.
- Eli Mason | Cocktail Mixers | $9.99
Eli Mason provides “just add whiskey” cocktail mixers, “bar basic” classic syrups, and seasonal, experimental, and limited-edition flavors. These batches are made by hand.
- Ranger Station | Copper Flask | $34
Most foodies also enjoy a beverage from time to time. Check out this copper flask from Ranger Station.
GIFTS FOR WOMEN
- 1767 Designs | Shelby Rose Quartz Wall Art | $65
1767 Designs makes incredible wall art of wood from homes in Nashville that are being demolished.
- Fernweh Jewels | Diamond Quartz Ring | $50
Based out of Nashville, this jewelry designer makes gorgeous, feminine jewelry with Herkimer stone.
- Annie Williams | Zip Tote | $440
Annie Williams is a local leather bag company based out of Nashville, Tennessee. They have several bags and wallets ranging from $40 to $450.
- Music City Suds | Lavender Collection | $25
The lavender collection gift set comes with bath salt, bar soap, and solid lotion.
- Judith Bright | Nest Pendant | $78
This gorgeous necklace is made in Judith Bright’s studio in 12 South. You can customize it by picking from one of 25+ stone colors.
- Nutrition Stripped Cookbook | $14
This cookbook by Nashvillian McKel Hill of Nutrition Stripped is a great gift for the cook in your life.
- FashionABLE | Scarves | $38
This amazing Nashville company employs women who have overcome huge obstacles and gives them a chance at a better life.
- Escape Day Spa | 30-minute Massage | $55
What woman doesn’t love a good spa service? You can pick from an array of services at Escape Day Spa and Salon or simply grab a gift card.
- Simon & Ruby | Isabelle Stud Earrings | $22
These Simon and Ruby stud earrings are simple and perfect.
- Little Seed Farm | Set of 3 Lip Salves | $21
These lip salves from Little Seed Farm are made with organic essential oils and will please any gal on your list. Pick three for $21.
- Lilyan James | Black Pocket Clutch | $45
Local designer Lindsey Stewart Sherrod founded Lilyan James out of a need for better quality handbags for women. All of the handbags are gorgeous.
- Frist Center | Annual Membership | From $50
Gifting a year membership to The Frist Center is the gift that gives all year long. It’s only $50 for an individual.
Local Women’s Boutiques:
- Abednego – Germantown
- Elle Gray – Sylvan Park
- Lizard Thicket – Green Hills
- See more top women’s boutiques
GIFTS FOR MEN
- ShaveFace | Men’s Shave Sets and Shaving Essentials | $12 – $88
ShaveFace is a Nashville-based company providing shaving essentials for men. Their cornerstone product, The Strop, extends the useful lifetime of razors by 500%. It can also be personalized. Use promo code “GURU” for $5 off any order over $50.
- Original Fuzz | Guitar Straps | $85
We’re in Nashville so we know you have a musician on your list. Original Fuzz is a local company that makes nice guitar straps in a ton of different fabrics.
- Tucker & Bloom | London Duffel | $375
This is the perfect weekend duffel for the man in your life.
- HollerDesign | Large Cheese Board | $60
HollerDesign is a well-known, local brand and we think this $60 large cheese board is a great gift.
- Nisolo | Calano Oak Men’s Shoes | $168
Nisolo is an amazing local shoemaker located in Germantown. They have great gift options for men and women.
- Little Seed Farm | Bourbon Shave Soap | $7
This soap is handmade in Tennessee and created with bourbon from Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery located in Marathon Village.
- Ranger Station | Carry on Cocktail Kit | $24
The carry on cocktail kit from Ranger Station includes everything you need to make a delicious Old Fashioned (except the alcohol) all packaged neatly in a tin container. This is perfect for the traveler in your life.
- Ryman Auditorium | Concert Tickets |From $35
An awesome gift for the guy in your life is an experience. The Ryman Auditorium has great musicians throughout January and February like The Beach Boys, St. Paul and the Broken Bones, Shovels and Rope, Little Big Town, and more.
- Ranger Station | Leather + Pine Candle | $36
Ranger Station carries seven different candles that have more manly scents like leather + pine, tobacco + musk, and smoke.
Local Men’s Shops:
- Two Son – East Nashville
- ABEDNEGO – Germantown
- Moto Moda – East Nashville
- Haymakers & Company – West End
GIFTS FOR KIDS
- Little Seed Farm | Organic Baby Bundle | $35
The organic baby bundle from Little Seed Farm includes booty balm, lip salve, and milk soaps.
- Project 615 | Tennessee Christmas T-shirt | $25
Project 615 sells a wide variety of screen-printed apparel, and this kelly green tee is a festive option for the holidays.
- Oh Just Dandy | Crochet & Wooden Teether Toy | $20
This teether toy is made of all natural, unfinished wood, conditioned with organic extra virgin coconut oil. The covered beads are hand crocheted with 100% cotton.
- Will & Ivey | T-shirts | $36
If you have a trendy kid in your life, they will love any of the tee shirts from Will & Ivey.
- Nashville Zoo | Annual Membership | From $60
A membership to the Nashville Zoo is a wonderful gift for the little ones on your list. It’s the gift that keeps on giving all year long! Memberships start at $60 per year and go up from there.
- Oh Just Dandy | Half Moons Backpack | $45
The Half Moons Backpack is 11″x9″ and is handmade with Rifle Paper & Co’s Rosa Floral Canvas.
- Trendy Bubs | Red & Black Buffalo Plaid Leggings | $22
Cozy quilted texture for the little ones.
- Volunteer Traditions | TriStar Onesies | $25
Volunteer Traditions sells all sorts of Tennessee apparel, including these TriStar onesies for your friends and family with new babies.
Local Baby + Kids Shops:
- Rich Hippies – Kids’ Clothing – Germantown and East Nashville
- Arcade Nashville – Baby + Kids’ Goods – Hillsboro Village
GIFTS FOR FURRY FRIENDS
- Earth Dog | Hemp Leash | $25
Earth Dog has been producing pet products in Nashville since 1997. A lot of their products are made from hemp, including these colorful leashes.
- Baxter & Bailey | SloBowl Coral & Grey | $25
If your loved one has a fast-eating pup, this “SloBowl” will keep them under control.
- Volunteer Traditions | Navy Tennessee Dog Collar | $30
This dog collar features the Tennessee flag.
- Earth Dog | Hemp Rope Toys | $12
The Earth Dog hemp rope toys are made from 100% romanian-grown hemp and offered in two sizes. These toys are great for the heavier chewers.
Local Pet Shops:
- Wags & Whiskers – 12 South, West Nashville, and East Nashville
- Spot’s Pet Supply – East Nashville and Green Hills
- Baxter & Bailey – East Nashville
Thanks for reading our local gift giving guide. If your favorite local gift or shop was left off this list, please let us know in the comments below!