Before you start browsing on Amazon, consider supporting local. This Local Nashville Gift Guide features over 45 gift ideas for men, women, kids, foodies, hosts and hostesses, and furry friends. These gifts are either locally-made or locally-sold, and are suitable for almost any occasion. We’ve also included a list of more than 25 local gift shops, boutiques, music shops, and liquor stores to make shopping local a no-brainer.
- Gift Baskets
- In-Store Shopping
- Gift Cards
- Host / Hostess Gifts
- Foodie Gifts
- Gifts for Women
- Gifts for Men
- Gifts for Moms + Kids
- Gifts for Pets
High Note Gifts is an easy way to support local creators without getting caught in traffic. They provide numerous different gift baskets and gift options. The gift baskets include locally-made and iconic Nashville brands like Goo Goo Cluster, Bongo Java Coffee, Nashville Jam Company, Olive & Sinclair, and more.
Support a locally-owned business this holiday season. Here are 25+ of our favorite local places including those something-for-everyone shops, boutiques, music stores, and liquor stores. Don’t forget to shop local for Black Friday and Small Business Saturday.
Local Something-for-Everyone Shops:
- Made in TN – The Nations
- Southernaire Market – SoBro
- White’s Mercantile – 12 South
- Music City Marketplace – SoBro
- Parnassus Books – Local Bookstore – Green Hills
Local Boutiques & Jewelry Shops:
- Abednego – Germantown – Women
- Elle Gray – Sylvan Park – Women
- Longevity – East Nashville – Women (activewear + athleisure)
- Alexis + Bolt – Germantown – Women
- Judith Bright – 12 South – Women (jewelry)
- Haymakers & Co. – West End – Men
- See more women’s and men’s shops.
Local Music Shops:
- Fork’s Drum Closet – Wedgewood-Houston
- Fanny’s House of Music – East Nashville
- Two Old Hippies – Gulch
Local Beer & Liquor Stores:
- Frugal MacDoogal – Gulch
- Woodland Wine Merchant – East Nashville + Sylvan Park
- Village Wines – Hillsboro Village
- Midtown Corkdorks – Midtown
- Bud’s Liquor & Wines – Green Hills
- Weiss Liquors – East Nashville
- 12th & Pine Beverage Company – The Gulch
- Craft Brewed – Melrose / Berry Hill
- TailGate Brewery – West, East, and Music Row
For the food lover in your life, there are plenty of top-notch restaurant gift card options. Some popular local options include:
- Emmy Squared – The Gulch + Green Hills
- The 404 Kitchen
- 5th & Taylor
- The Mockingbird
- TailGate Brewery
- M Street — six restaurants, one gift card — Saint Anejo, Virago, Whiskey Kitchen, Tavern, MOTO, and Kayne Prime
- Strategic Hospitality — seven restaurants, one gift card — Henrietta Red, Bastion, Pinewood, The Catbird Seat, Merchants, and The Patterson House.
- 4 Top Hospitality — Amerigo, Jasper’s, Char, Etch, and etc.
Local Wellness & Fitness Studios
From yoga to climbing to floating, Nashville has a lot of ways to get fit and stay balanced. Consider a gift card from:
- Handmade Studio TN | Rainbow Ornament | $24
Handmade Studio TN makes ceramics right here in Nashville. Prices start at $24.
- Olive & Sinclair | Peppermint Bark Chocolate | $19.99
Sweets from Olive & Sinclair never disappoint. This bean-to-bar chocolate shop is a local favorite, and is available online and in most retail stores like Whole Foods, The Turnip Truck, and many more.
- Pinch Pot Love Ceramics | Pot Planters & Vases | $20-$32
Emily Jordan creates pinch pot planters and vases. You can find them on her website.
- Music City Suds | Soap Bars | $6
Music City Suds has bars of soap for $6. All of their soap is vegan, all natural, and handmade.
- Brittany Fuson | Notepads | $8
Local illustrator Brittany Fuson sells adorable and affordable notepads, greeting cards, prints, planners, and more.
- Southern Firefly Candle Company | Cozy Christmas Candle | $30
These candles are hand-poured in Nashville and have a burn time of about 50 hours.
- WithCo | Cocktail Mix | $20
WithCo’s cocktail mix is made locally with all fresh ingredients. You just add the liquor.
- Batch | Nashville Skyline Mug | $12
This large soup-style coffee mug features a hand-drawn Nashville skyline.
- Local Beer, Wine or Liquor | $9+
Local beer, wine, or liquor is always a safe bet. Check out Fat Bottom Brewing’s Icebreaker Coffee Porter for a fun seasonal option.
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint | Sauce Basket | $66.99
Oprah picked Martin’s sauce basket as one of her favorite things in 2018. Each basket includes five barbecue sauces and a tin bucket.
- Walker Feed Co. | Southern Bloody Mary Mix | $12
There’s nothing like recovering from some holiday overindulgence with a Bloody Mary. Walker Feed Co. is local to Nashville and their Southern Bloody Mary Mix aims to please.
- Bang Candy Company | Large Marshmallow Box | $14
Bang Candy Company’s large marshmallow box comes with 12 fluffy marshmallows. They are handmade and half dipped in dark Belgian chocolate.
- Loveless Cafe | Jammin’ Biscuits Gift Set | $21-$39
Bake the famous Loveless biscuits and spread preserves at home with this gift set.
- Goo Goo Clusters | Lil’ Goos | $6
Goo Goos on-the-go — these are bite-sized clusters served in a holiday tin (10oz).
- Eli Mason | Old Fashioned Mixer| $29.99
Just add whiskey to this tasty Old Fashioned Mixer from Eli Mason.
- Marigold Gourmet Popcorn | Skyline Popcorn Tin | $30
The Skyline Popcorn Tin can be filled with 3 of any of the brand’s 30 unique flavors, including new holiday flavors like Cran-Raspberry and Gobble! Gobble! (Almond Joy).
- Masks and Mask Chains | ABEDNEGO | $14+
If you want stylize your mask game, check out ABEDNEGO’s variety of abstract masks and mask chains
- ABLE | Personalized Cuff | $58
This amazing Nashville company employs women who have overcome huge obstacles and gives them a chance at a better life.
- Thistle Farms | Jet Set | $25
Thistle Farms is a local company that employs women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction. Not only do they provide these women a job but also safe housing.
- *Experience* | Lemon Laine | Custom Face Oil Bar | $65
If the lady in your life or best friend hasn’t done the custom oil bar at Lemon Laine, give her the gift that keeps on giving! This amazing experience is only $65 and includes a 1.0 oz facial oil, a beauty and wellness consultation, and complimentary beverages.
- Portmanteau | Minimalist Single Point | $62
Local jewelry artist Blaque Reily has created unique, handmade pieces any gal on your gift list will cherish.
- 3rd Eye High | Subscription Box Service | $35 monthly
The monthly subscription box service includes 3 boxes per year, each featuring 7 cutting-edge CBD, beauty, wellness and lifestyle products.
- Judith Bright | Set of 5 Hammered Bands | $63
This gorgeous ring is made in Judith Bright’s studio in 12 South.
- *Experience* | Paddywax Candle Bar | Candle Making | $35+
The Paddywax Candle Bar is a brand new experience in Nashville where you can learn how to make your own candle. It’s a fun holiday gift because you can experience something together.
Local Women’s Boutiques:
- Abednego – Germantown
- Elle Gray – Sylvan Park
- Emerson Grace – 12 South
- Alexis + Bolt – Germantown
- Revv – Hillsboro Village
- The Nash Collection – Downtown
- See more top women’s boutiques
- Titans | Code Blue T-Shirts | $35+
Cheering on the Titans is more fun while wearing a Code Blue t-shirt from New Era. Multiple styles are available, including short- and long-sleeved.
- NASH Collection | Blackout Trucker Hat | $34
Nash Collection has a newly opened shop on Broadway in downtown Nashville. You can also order online. The SMASH blackout hat or NASH blackout hat is a stylish option for the man in your life.
- Original Fuzz | Guitar Straps | $65+
We’re in Nashville, so we know you have a musician on your list. Original Fuzz is a local company that makes quality guitar straps in a ton of different fabrics. They also sell camera straps.
- Ranger Station | Whiskey Glass Set | $24
Local company Ranger Station sells engraved brass lighters with two artworks to choose from.
- Tucker & Bloom | Waxed Canvas Saddle Messenger | $250
This is the perfect day bag for the man in your life.
- HollerDesign | Small Cheese Board | $40
HollerDesign is a local brand known for top-notch woodwork like this $40 small cheese board.
- Demin & Spirits | Shirts | $80+
Demin & Spirits makes everything right here in Nashville, offering a wide selection of collared shirts for gents
- Richards Bespoke | Custom Packages | $800+
The custom packages include your choice of entirely-custom shirts, suits, pants and more, all hand-designed by owner Stephen Richards Jr., who has dressed musicians and athletes like Patrick Mahomes and A.J. Brown.
Local Men’s Shops:
- Amanda Norman Studio | COLOR: A Children’s Book | $25
Amanda Norman is a local artists and mom who created a beautiful book for children about colors.
- Little Seed Farm | Organic Baby Bundle | $36.99
The organic baby bundle from Little Seed Farm includes booty balm, lip salve, and milk soaps.
- Milkbarn |Big Lovey | $54
Milkbarn is operating locally and has a variety of baby and kids blankets, clothing, and accessories in fun prints.
- Trendy Bubs | Quilted Leggings | $22
These cozy winter leggings are gender-neutral and ideal for trend-setters.
A lot of kids simply want to experience something fun and bond with you in lieu of more stuff. Moms could also use a break, so knock out two gifts with one of these experiences:
- Earth Dog | Hemp Leash | $22
Earth Dog has been producing pet products in Nashville since 1997. A lot of their products are made from hemp, including these colorful leashes.
- Baxter & Bailey | Peek-A-Boo Pig | $17.99
An oversized squeaker – even when punctured – keeps the fun going.
- Volunteer Traditions | Tennessee Tristar Dog Collar | $30
This dog collar features the Tennessee flag.
Local Pet Shops:
- Wags & Whiskers – 12 South, West Nashville, and East Nashville
- Spot’s Pet Supply – East Nashville and Green Hills
- Baxter & Bailey – East Nashville
Thanks for reading our local gift giving guide. If your favorite local gift or shop was left off this list, please let us know in the comments below!