Before you start browsing on Amazon, consider supporting local. There are 50+ gift ideas for men, women, kids, foodies, hosts and hostesses, and pups in this local Nashville gift guide. These gifts are either locally-made or locally-sold and great for any occasion. We’ve also included a list of local gift shops, music places, and liquor stores to make shopping local a no-brainer.
High Note Gifts is a great way to support local creators but don’t have the time to go shopping yourself. They provide numerous different gift baskets and gift options. The gift baskets include locally made and iconic Nashville brands like GooGoo Cluster, Bongo Java Coffee, Nashville Jam Company, Olive & Sinclair, and more.
LOCAL, IN-STORE SHOPPING
Support a locally-owned business this holiday season. Here are our favorite local places including those something-for-everyone shops, music stores, and liquor stores.
Local Something-for-Everyone Shops:
- Acme Farm Store – Downtown
- Southernaire Market – SoBro
- Made in TN – The Factory in Franklin
- White’s Mercantile – 12 South
- Rustique – East Nashville
- Hey Rooster General Store – Hillsboro Village
- Castilleja – Edgehill Village
- Music City Marketplace – SoBro
- Parnassus Books – Local Bookstore – Green Hills
Local Music Shops:
- Corner Music – 12 South
- Fork’s Drum Closet – 12 South
- Fanny’s House of Music – East Nashville
- Two Old Hippies – Gulch
Local Beer & Liquor Stores:
- Frugal MacDoogal – Gulch
- Woodland Wine Merchant – East Nashville
- Village Wines – Hillsboro Village
- Midtown Corkdorks – Midtown
- Bud’s Liquor & Wines – Green Hills
- Weiss Liquors – East Nashville
- 12th & Pine Beverage Company – The Gulch
- Craft Brewed – Melrose / Berry Hill
- The Filling Station (beer only) – 12 South & East Nashville
LOCAL GIFT CARDS
- The Escape Game | $31.99
The Escape Game is a fun, popular game in Nashville. Participants try to escape from an “escape room” within an hour by finding clues, eventually leading to a successful escape plan (that’s the goal, anyway). This is a creative idea for the adventurer. Nashville Guru readers get 15% with promo code “NASHGURU” at checkout. Get more details.
- Local Restaurants
For the food lover in your life, there are plenty of top-notch restaurant gift card options. Some popular local options include Fin & Pearl, Etch and etc., The 404 Kitchen, Sambuca, The Southern, Sinema, 5th & Taylor, The Mockingbird, Rolf & Daughters, and Henrietta Red.
- Local Fitness & Wellness
From yoga to climbing to floating, Nashville has a lot of ways to get fit and stay balanced. Consider a gift card from Float Horizen, Rhapsody Spa, Sanctuary for Yoga, Climb Nashville, or Krank Fit.
HOST / HOSTESS GIFTS
- Handmade Studio TN | Double Dipped Moon Ornament | $28
Handmade Studio TN makes ceramics right here in Nashville that you’ll love! Prices start at $20 so there’s something for everyone.
- Pinch Pot Love Ceramics | Pot Planters & Vases | $18-$30
Emily Jordan creates pinch pot planters and vases. You can find them on her website or at FLWR Shop and Hewitt’s Garden and Design Center.
- Music City Suds | Soap Bars | $6
Music City Suds has bars of soap for $6. All of their soap is vegan, all natural, and handmade.
- Southern Firefly Candle Company | Peppermint Ecalyptus Soy Candle | $30
These candles are hand-poured in Nashville and have a burn time of about 50 hours.
- WithCo | Cocktail Mix | $20
WithCo’s cocktail mix is made locally with all fresh ingredients. You just add the liquor.
- Brittany Fuson | Notepads | $8
Local illustrator Brittany Fuson sells adorable and affordable notepads, greeting cards, prints, planners, and more.
- Batch | Nashville Skyline Mug | $12
This large soup-style coffee mug features a hand-drawn Nashville skyline.
- Local Beer, Wine or Liquor | $9+
Local beer, wine, or liquor is always a safe bet. Check out Fat Bottom Brewing’s Icebreaker Coffee Porter for a fun seasonal option.
GIFTS FOR FOODIES
- M Street | Gift Cards | From $25
The best thing about M Street gift cards: they are valid at all of their locations, including Saint Anejo, MOTO, Virago, Whiskey Kitchen, Tavern, and Kayne Prime. It’s an ideal gift for anyone who likes to eat and drink at a variety of Nashville’s most popular restaurants. Gift cards start at $25.
- Acme Farm Store | Various Gifts | From $9
The Acme Farm Store has many great gifts, but three popular items are the ACME Rooster Sauce ($12), ACME Kickin’ Cukes ($10), and the Blackberry BBQ Sauce ($9). You can order online or visit in-person. The Acme Farm Store is located in the front of the restaurant and holds the same hours.
- Olive & Sinclair | Peppermint Bark Chocolate | $19.99
Sweets from Olive & Sinclair never disappoint. This bean-to-bar chocolate shop is a local favorite, and is available online and in most retail stores like Whole Foods, The Turnip Truck, and many more.
- Walker Feed Co. | Southern Bloody Mary Mix | $12
There’s nothing like recovering from some holiday overindulgence with a Bloody Mary. Walker Feed Co. is local to Nashville and their Southern Bloody Mary Mix aims to please.
- Bang Candy Company | Large Marshmallow Box | $12
Bang Candy Company’s large marshmallow box comes with 12 fluffy marshmallows. They are handmade and half dipped in dark Belgian chocolate.
- Loveless Café | Jammin’ Biscuits Gift Set | $39
Bake the famous Loveless biscuits and preserves at home with this gift set.
- Goo Goo Clusters | Lil’ Goos Seasonal Tin | $10.99
Goo Goos on-the-go — these are bite-sized clusters served in a holiday tin (10oz).
- Eli Mason | Cocktail Mixers | $9.99
Eli Mason provides “just add whiskey” cocktail mixers, “bar basic” classic syrups, and seasonal, experimental, and limited-edition flavors. These batches are made by hand.
GIFTS FOR WOMEN
- 1767 Designs | Shelby Dawn with Brass | $90
1767 Designs makes incredible wall art of wood from homes in Nashville that are being demolished.
- Fernweh Jewels | Diamond Quartz Ring | $50
Based out of Nashville, this jewelry designer makes gorgeous, feminine jewelry with Herkimer stone.
- Annie Williams | Zip Tote | $440
Annie Williams is a local leather bag company based out of Nashville, Tennessee. They have several bags and wallets ranging from $40 to $450.
- Thistle Farms | ReEnergize Set | $35
Thistle Farms is a local company that employs women survivors of trafficking, prostitution, and addiction. Not only do they provide these women a job but also safe housing.
- Judith Bright | Mollie Horizontal Necklace | $58
This gorgeous necklace is made in Judith Bright’s studio in 12 South. You can customize it by picking from one of 25+ stone colors.
- The Laura Lee Balanced Cookbook| $30
This cookbook by Nashvillian Laura Lee Goldberg has 123 recipes and is a great gift for the cook in your life.
- FashionABLE | Marium Mule | $148
This amazing Nashville company employs women who have overcome huge obstacles and gives them a chance at a better life.
- Escape Day Spa | 30-minute Massage | $55
What woman doesn’t love a good spa service? You can pick from an array of services at Escape Day Spa and Salon or simply grab a gift card.
- Simon & Ruby | Isabelle Stud Earrings | $24
These Simon and Ruby stud earrings are simple and perfect.
- Little Seed Farm | Set of 3 Lip Salves | $21
These lip salves from Little Seed Farm are made with organic essential oils and will please any gal on your list. Pick three for $21.
- Lilyan James | Black Pocket Clutch | $77
Local designer Lindsey Stewart Sherrod founded Lilyan James out of a need for better quality handbags for women. All of the handbags are gorgeous.
- Frist Center | Annual Membership | From $50
Gifting a year membership to The Frist Center is the gift that gives all year long. It’s only $50 for an individual.
Local Women’s Boutiques:
- Abednego – Germantown
- Elle Gray – Sylvan Park
- Amelia Styles – East Nashville
- See more top women’s boutiques
GIFTS FOR MEN
- DCXV | Nashville Crossword T-Shirt | $25
Artist Adrien Saporiti started DCXV and also created the I BELIEVE IN NASHVILLE® trend, he was born and raised in Nashville.
- Lockeland Leatherworks | Calvin Wallet – Buck Brown | $120
Lockeland Leatherworks sells handmade wallets, belts, suspenders in east Nashville.
- ShaveFace | Men’s Shave Sets and Shaving Essentials | $12 – $88
ShaveFace is a Nashville-based company providing shaving essentials for men. Their cornerstone product, The Strop, extends the useful lifetime of razors by 500%. It can also be personalized.
- Original Fuzz | Guitar Straps | $45 – $60
We’re in Nashville so we know you have a musician on your list. Original Fuzz is a local company that makes nice guitar straps in a ton of different fabrics.
- Ranger Station | Engraved Brass Lighter | $34
Local company Ranger Station sells engraved brass lighters with two artworks to choose from.
- Tucker & Bloom | London Duffel | $375
This is the perfect weekend duffel for the man in your life.
- HollerDesign | Large Cheese Board | $60
HollerDesign is a well-known, local brand and we think this $60 large cheese board is a great gift.
- Nisolo | Men’s Chelsea Boot Brown | $238
Nisolo is an amazing local shoemaker located in Germantown. They have great gift options for men and women.
- Little Seed Farm | Jackalope Beer Soap Set | $18
This soap is handmade in Tennessee with a mission to provide chemical-free, safe and nourishing skincare with sustainable practices.
- Demin & Spirits | Shirts | $75 – $95
Demin & Spirits makes everything right here in Nashville and has a great selection of collared shirts for the man in your life.
- Ryman Auditorium | Concert Tickets |From $35
An awesome gift for the guy in your life is an experience. The Ryman Auditorium has great musicians throughout January and February like Dwight Yoakam, Walk the Moon, First Aid Kit, Luke Combs, and more.
- Ranger Station | Leather + Pine Candle | $36
Ranger Station carries seven different candles that have more manly scents like leather + pine, tobacco + musk, and woodsmoke.
Local Men’s Shops:
- Ruckle & Rye – The Gulch
- Wheat & Co. – East Nashville
- Haymakers and Co. – West End
- ROOTED – SoBro
- See more top men’s stores
GIFTS FOR KIDS
- January Moon | Teething Necklace – Black Orb | $64
January Moon has created these wonderful teething necklaces, key chains, and pacifier clips for mom and baby to enjoy.
- Little Seed Farm | Organic Baby Bundle | $35
The organic baby bundle from Little Seed Farm includes booty balm, lip salve, and milk soaps.
- Project 615 | Spread Love Nashville | $19.99
Project 615 sells a wide variety of screen-printed apparel, and this “Spread Love, It’s the Nashville Way” t-shirt is a perfect gift. It’s available in toddler sizing or baby onesie.
- Oh Just Dandy | Crinkle Bunny Ear Teether | $14
This teether toy is made of raw wood conditioned with organic extra virgin coconut oil. The ears are cotton with crinkle paper inside.
- Will & Ivey | Long Sleeve Drop Back Shirts | $30
If you have a trendy kid in your life, they will love any of the tee shirts from Will & Ivey. These long sleeve shirts are made with 95% organic cotton and 5% spandex.
- Nashville Zoo | Annual Membership | From $60
A membership to the Nashville Zoo is a wonderful gift for the little ones on your list. It’s the gift that keeps on giving all year long! Memberships start at $60 per year and go up from there.
- Trendy Bubs | Cozy Winter Leggings | $24
These cozy winter leggins are gender-neutral and perfect for the kiddo on your list.
- Love and Lion | Mini Sweatshirt | $30
Love and Lion are known for creating custom temporary tattoos, which is also a great gift idea for the littles. However, you can now purchase cute clothes from them like this adorable “mini” sweatshirt.
Local Baby + Kids Shops:
- Rich Hippies – Kids’ Clothing – Germantown and East Nashville
- Arcade Nashville – Baby + Kids’ Goods – Hillsboro Village
GIFTS FOR FURRY FRIENDS
- Earth Dog | Hemp Leash | $21
Earth Dog has been producing pet products in Nashville since 1997. A lot of their products are made from hemp, including these colorful leashes.
- Baxter & Bailey | SloBowl Coral & Grey | $25
If your loved one has a fast-eating pup, this “SloBowl” will keep them under control.
- Volunteer Traditions | Navy Tennessee Dog Collar | $30
This dog collar features the Tennessee flag.
- Earth Dog | Hemp Rope Toys | $12
The Earth Dog hemp rope toys are made from 100% romanian-grown hemp and offered in two sizes. These toys are great for the heavier chewers.
Local Pet Shops:
- Earthwise – SoBro
- Wags & Whiskers – 12 South, West Nashville, and East Nashville
- Spot’s Pet Supply – East Nashville and Green Hills
- Baxter & Bailey – East Nashville
Thanks for reading our local gift giving guide. If your favorite local gift or shop was left off this list, please let us know in the comments below!