Get your green out — St. Patrick’s Day 2015 will be here before we know it. St. Patrick’s Day is on Tuesday, March 17th, but a lot of the parties will be going on the weekend before. Consider this your go-to resource for all things St. Patrick’s Day in Nashville. We’ll be adding events and parties as they are announced.
Nashville St. Patrick’s Day Events Overview
All Weekend & Tuesday:
- McNamara’s Irish Pub (March 13 – March 17)
- M.L. Rose – Food & Drink Specials (March 13 – March 17)
- The Lucky Stache Bash III (March 14)
- Music City Irish Fest (March 14)
- St. Patrick’s Day Festival at East Park (March 14)
- St. Pats Pub Crawl Downtown (March 14)
- Kegs & Eggs 5/10k (March 14)
- Main Street Brew Fest (March 14)
- Pot O’Gold – St. Patrick’s Day Block Party (March 17)
- St. Patrick’s Day at The Pub (March 17)
- East Nashville St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl (March 17)
- Dan McGuinness St. Patrick’s Day Celebration (March 17)
Successful St. Paddy’s Celebration = Don’t Get Pinched + Drink Beer (Green Beer is fun, but any beer is great).
All Weekend & Tuesday:
McNamara’s Irish Pub
McNamara’s Irish Pub keeps the Irish tradition alive year-round with authentic Irish food, over 25 Irish whiskeys, and live Irish music several nights a week.
St. Patrick’s Day – Weekend Schedule:
- Friday, March 13th: Live Irish Music with Sean McNamara & Nosey Flynn – 7pm to 11pm
- Saturday, March 14th: Live Irish Music with Sean McNamara & Nosey Flynn – 7pm to 11pm
- Sunday, March 15th: Live Irish Music with Sean McNamara & Nosey Flynn (Family Show) – 6pm to 9pm
- Monday, March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day Celebration – 10am to Midnight. Live Irish Music all day. $15 cover charge for admittance to the music area and the upstairs pub, but no cover charge for lunch/dinner only. Nosey Flynn will perform from 11am to 3pm and again from 5pm to close. Colm Kirwan will perform from 3pm to 5pm.
Both locations of M.L. Rose will be featuring St. Patrick’s Day inspired food and drink specials for 5 days (March 13-17).
There will be $3 green craft beer (Hap & Harry’s), traditional shepherds pie, and “when Irish fries are smiling” aka waffle fries topped with beer cheese and fresh herbs.
The Lucky Stache Bash III
The Lucky ‘Stache Bash 3 will be on Saturday, March 14 from noon to 2am at the Greenhouse in Green Hills. There will be performances by Chingy and Nappy Roots as well as Chancellor Warhol, Ugly Kids Club, Drae Jackson, Hot Tub Club, and DJ Chozen.
The party will feature 10 bars and a large March Madness viewing screen. There will also be drink specials including 2-for-1 green beers. Don’t forget to wear GREEN!
Music City Irish Fest is a FREE St. Patrick’s Day festival on Demonbreun on Saturday, March 14th from 11am to 11pm. This block party will take place from the Musica roundabout to 14th Avenue.
There will be Irish music and performances, food, beer, and lots of green! The Musica Statues will be in kilts again this year. Get ready for a fun, family-friendly Irish festival!
There will be an East Nashville St. Patrick’s Day Festival on Saturday, March 14th at East Park. The festival will be from noon to 8pm and will feature Irish beer, food and music. This festival is FREE!
The St. Pats Bar Crawl is back for its second year on Saturday, March 14th from noon to 6pm. This year it will be downtown Nashville and participating bars include Dick’s Last Resort, Silver Dollar Saloon, Doc Holiday Saloon, Coyote Ugly, Tin Roof Broadway, Bootleggers Inn, and Whiskey Bent Saloon. Tickets are $25 and include admission to all bars and drink specials.
Kegs & Eggs 5/10k in the Gulch
The 4th annual St. Patrick’s Day Kegs & Eggs 5/10k is on Saturday, March 14 at 11am. The run will start and end at Party Fowl in the Gulch. Registration is $40. There will be an official after party at Party Fowl, so grab your friends, wear green, do some running, and then celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
Main Street Brew Fest takes place every year on the Saturday of St. Patrick’s Day weekend. This year’s beer festival will be on March 14th from 6pm to 9pm. Head to downtown Franklin for over 50+ craft beer tastings at 20+ drink stations inside and outside of all the shops. Wear your green and drink some brews at this fun St. Patrick’s day option. Tickets are $45.
The Pot O’Gold St. Patrick’s Day Party in Midtown is on Tuesday, March 17th from 2pm to 2am. There will be 6 stages and 20+ bars on Division Street as well as drink specials and giveaways. Wear your best green and gold outfit for your chance to win a costume prize.
The Pub in the Gulch will be hosting a St. Patrick’s Day celebration on Tuesday, March 17. There will be live entertainment and drink specials including $3 green beer, $2 jello shots, $5 Guinness, Smithwicks and Harp, and more! The Pub will be taking the party to the street from 4pm to Midnight.
East Nashville St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl
The 10th annual FREE East Nashville St Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl is on Tuesday, March 17 from 7pm to 11pm. Head to 5 Points and walk (or crawl) from Beyond The Edge, Drifters, Red Door, Batter’d and Fried, and 3 Crow Bar. All of these bars are within walking distance, so you don’t even need your walking shoes. Enjoy special prices on Guinness and giveaways from 102.9 The Buzz.
Dan McGuinness – St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
Dan McGuinness Irish Pub on Demonbreun is having an all day St. Patrick’s Day Celebration on Tuesday, March 17 starting at 11am. The party will feature music by Molly Ramone, Def Leprechaun, Danny Boy Patnode, and Rock n Roll Residency.
Did we miss something awesome? Let us know in the comments below.