ISI Elite Training, Nashville’s newest athletic-based training facility, is opening in The Nations this spring. To kick things off and allow the community to see what they are all about, they are hosting a full weekend of events from January 21-23, 2022, including a Nations Brewery Crawl, ISI Info Fair & Facility Tour, and Mega Workout. All events are FREE to attend. More details for each event are below.
LOWEST MEMBERSHIP RATE: This will be the last chance to lock-in at their lowest Unlimited Membership Rate! Prices increase after January 23, 2022! Sign up for a 15-minute appointment with the ISI team to learn more here.
Nations Brewery Crawl
- Friday, January 21, 2022 | 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- 7:00pm – 7:45pm | Southern Grist
7:45pm – 8:30pm | Rock ‘n’ Dough
8:30pm – 9:15pm | Harding House
9:15pm – 10:00pm | 51st Taproom
- Connect with the ISI Nashville team and enjoy beverages and bites at multiple breweries in The Nations
Tour The Facility
- Saturday, January 22, 2022 | 10:00am / 10:45am / 11:30am (no reservation required)
- 2nd floor at 4840 Centennial Boulevard
- PLUS book an appointment to ask the ISI Team questions and lock in the LOWEST Founding Membership Rate before it goes up on the 24th
- Sunday, January 23, 2022 | 1:00pm to 1:50pm
- Hadley Park Community Center (gymnasium) at 1037 27th Avenue North
- Participate in a 50-minute workout! Water bottles will be provided, but bring a friend and a sweat towel!
- RSVP if you plan to attend by texting 615-336-8832 with the total number of guests