Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Happy Hours › Wednesday
Wednesday's Best Happy Hours
- Eastland Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $4-$7 Appetizers, $6 Specialty Martinis, $5 Cocktails, $5 Wines, and $3 Premium Beers.
- Coco’s Italian Market: Half Price Bottles of Wine starting at 5pm. Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $3 select draft beers, $1 off appetizers, and $1 off Espresso Drinks & Desserts.
- M.L. Rose – West: 3pm to close is 2-for-1s on all beer and 3:00pm to 10:00pm double tall wells.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que – East: Wacker Wednesday: $5 Bushwackers all day. Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off draft beer.
- Bajo Sexto Taco (West): Happy hour all day featuring $5 sangria.
- Frothy Monkey – 12 South: Wine Down Wednesday every week from 5-7pm. Enjoy 3 pours of wine and snacks for $15. There is also a beer flight for those who would rather sip a brew than wine -- $15 for 6 beer tasters and snacks.
- Tennessee Brew Works: Happy hour from 5pm to 8pm featuring 2-for-1 beers.
- Park Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $6 Specialty Cocktails, $5 Glasses of Wine, $3 draft beer, and $5 Bar Menu Items. Daily special at the bar: $9 blackened shrimp tacos.
- Taco Mamacita: Two-for-one margaritas (Elvez, El Camino, and Skinny only) from 4pm to 10pm.
- 3 Crow Bar: Happy Hour - 11:00am - 7:00pm. Includes $1 off all drinks. 2-for-1s on beer and liquor starting at 7:00pm.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 margarita, $5 daiquiri, $6 sangria, $6 select wine, $4 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 happy hour cocktails. Select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen, $2.50 jamaica jerk ribs, $2.50 tacos, and $2.50 shrimp.
- Melrose Billiard Parlor: Cheap ass Wednesday happy hour featuring half-off beer ALL NIGHT and half-off wine and well drinks until 10pm.
- Chago’s Cantina: Happy Hour - 3:00pm - 7:00pm. Includes $4 House Margaritas, $3 Mexi Drafts, $4 Local drafts, and $5 House wines.
- The Hop Yard at Fat Bottom: Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm featuring 2-for-1 on select draft beers, $1 off cocktails and wine, and $5 select shareables.
- The Sutler: Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine. (Note: happy hour starts at 5pm in the cellar.). Get 2-for-1 wines by the glass from 7pm to 10pm in the Cellar.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more