Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Happy Hours › Wednesday
Wednesday's Best Happy Hours
- 12 South Taproom: Happy Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1.00 off drafts. $5 off 22oz Bombers all day. $10 off bottles of wine 7:00pm til 10:00pm.
- Coco’s Italian Market: Half Price Bottles of Wine starting at 5pm. Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $3 select draft beers, $1 off appetizers, and $1 off Espresso Drinks & Desserts.
- Park Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $6 Specialty Cocktails, $5 Glasses of Wine, $3 draft beer, and $5 Bar Menu Items. Daily special at the bar: $9 blackened shrimp tacos.
- Frothy Monkey – 12 South: Wine Down Wednesday every week from 5-7pm. Enjoy 3 pours of wine and snacks for $15. There is also a beer flight for those who would rather sip a brew than wine -- $15 for 6 beer tasters and snacks.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que – East: Wacker Wednesday: $5 Bushwackers all day. Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off draft beer.
- Eastland Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $4-$7 Appetizers, $6 Specialty Martinis, $5 Cocktails, $5 Wines, and $3 Premium Beers.
- Chago’s Cantina: Happy Hour - 3:00pm - 7:00pm. Includes $4 House Margaritas, $3 Mexi Drafts, $4 Local drafts, and $5 House wines.
- The Sutler: In the Cellar from 7pm to 10pm, 2-for-1 on all wines by the glass. Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine.
- M.L. Rose – West: 3pm to close is 2-for-1s on all beer and 3:00pm to 10:00pm double tall wells.
- The Hop Yard at Fat Bottom: Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm featuring 2-for-1 on select draft beers, $1 off cocktails and wine, and $5 select shareables.
- Taco Mamacita: Two-for-one margaritas (Elvez, El Camino, and Skinny only) from 4pm to 10pm.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more