Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Happy Hours › Wednesday
Wednesday's Best Happy Hours
- Little Octopus: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 rum cocktails, $8 daily punch, $7 wine of the day, and $5 beer of the day.
- Tavern: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 10:00pm includes 2-for-1 select beer, wine, and libations.
- Melrose Billiard Parlor: Cheap ass Wednesday happy hour featuring half-off beer ALL NIGHT and half-off wine and well drinks until 10pm. $4.50 pool until 8:00pm.
- The George Jones: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $3 domestic cans, $4 wells, $4 house wines by the glass, and $5 select appetizers.
- Park Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $6 Specialty Cocktails, $5 Glasses of Wine, $3 draft beer, and $5 Bar Menu Items. Also enjoy $10 blackened shrimp and grits. Daily special at the bar: $9 blackened shrimp tacos.
- 312 Pizza Company: ALL DAY $2 Off Whiskey Pours and $2 Off Regularly Priced Whiskey Cocktails. Happy Hour from 2pm to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 drafts, $6 select cocktails, $10 wine carafes, and $5 select appetizers.
- The Nations Bar & Grill: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beers, house wine, shooters, and well liquor.
- The Sutler: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes half off signature cocktails, half off draft beer, and half off glasses of wine. (Note: happy hour starts at 5:00pm in the cellar.) Get 2-for-1 wines by the glass from 7:00pm to 10:00pm in the Cellar.
- Chago’s Cantina: Happy Hour - 3:00pm - 7:00pm. Includes $4 House Margaritas, $3 Mexi Drafts, $4 Local drafts, and $5 House wines.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que – East: Wacker Wednesday: $5 Bushwackers all day. Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off draft beer.
- Tin Dog Tavern: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all drinks.
- 3 Crow Bar: Happy Hour - 11:00am - 7:00pm. Includes $1 off all drinks. 2-for-1s on beer and liquor starting at 7:00pm.
- Tennessee Brew Works: Happy hour from 5pm to 8pm featuring 2-for-1 beers.
- Eastland Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $4-$7 Appetizers, $6 Specialty Martinis, $5-$6 Cocktails, $5 Wines, and $3 Select Beers.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 margarita, $7 short or $10 tall mai tai, $6 sangria, $6 select wine, $4 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 happy hour cocktails. Select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen, $2.50 Jamaica jerk ribs, and $2.50 shrimp.
- Taco Mamacita: Two-for-one margaritas (Elvez, El Camino, and Skinny only) from 4pm to 10pm.
- The Hop Yard at Fat Bottom: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm featuring 2-for-1 on select draft beers, $1 off cocktails and wine, and $5 select shareables.
- Frothy Monkey – 12 South: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm featuring 2-for-1 select beers and wines.
- Moto: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes 9-ounce glasses of wine for the price of a 6-ounce glass of wine.
- M.L.Rose Sylvan Park: 3pm to close is 2-for-1s on all beer and 3:00pm to 10:00pm double tall wells.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more