Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Happy Hours › Thursday
Thursday's Best Happy Hours
- Sinema: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm featuring $6 well highballs, old fashioneds, champagne cocktail, select beers, house wines, along with a seasonal selection of $6 bites.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que (12 South): Two-for-One draft beers all day & night.
- M.L.Rose Melrose: 3pm to close is 2-for-1s on all beer and 3:00pm to 10:00pm double tall wells.
- Sambuca: Happy hour from 11:00am to 7:00pm featuring $4 beers, $5 wines, craft beers and cocktails, $6 cocktails, and $7 premium cocktails.
- Two Ten Jack: Happy Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Kirin, $5 House Red and White Wine, $5 Sake Punch, $5 Infused Shochu (selection rotates), $3 Steamed Edamame and $5 Crispy Rice Spicy Tuna.
- The Old Line: Happy hour from 3:30pm to 8:00pm includes $3 domestic beers, $4 Fireball shots, and $5 well drinks.
- Von Elrod’s: Every Thursday 4:00pm to midnight get any BIG beer for the price of a small beer.
- Beer Sellar: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all draft beer. Thursday specials include select 2-for-1 draft beers from 8:00pm to close.
- Rambler: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes $8 three-ingredient classic cocktails, $7 wines by the glass, and $5 draft beers.
- TailGate Brewery Music Row: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 5:00pm includes half-price flights (four 5.5-ounce pours) and $4 appetizers.
- Saltine: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm (in the bar area) includes $2 domestics, $5 house wines, $5 Old Fashioneds, $5 frozen whiskey + Coke, $5 daily punch, $5 fromosas, $1.50 Gulf oysters, and $5 select appetizers.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy Hour - 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Includes $6 select cocktails, $4 and $5 weekly rotating beers, and $5 select wines. The happy hour food menu includes $5-$12 select options.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beer, double wells, and $1 off all other alcoholic drinks. Thursday specials include 2-for-1 draft beer from 7:00pm to close.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more
Whiskey Kitchen: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers and 5-for-3 …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more