Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more
Happy Hours › Thursday
Thursday's Best Happy Hours
- Von Elrod’s: Every Thursday 4:00pm to midnight get any BIG beer for the price of a small beer.
- Beer Sellar: Happy Hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all draft beer. 2-for-1 draft beer from 8:00pm - close.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que – 12 South: Two-for-One draft beers all day & night.
- Tin Dog Tavern: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all drinks.
- Butchertown Hall: Happy Hour - 4:00pm to 6:00pm. Includes $5 select cocktails, $3 TN-brewed beers and $5 select wines. The happy hour food menu includes $5-$12 select options.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beer and wells as well as $1 off wine and other liquor drinks. 7pm to close: 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Sinema: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm featuring $6 well highballs, old fashioneds, champagne cocktail, select beers, house wines, along with a seasonal selection of $6 bites.
- Burger Up – 12 South: Happy Hour: 3pm to 6pm featuring $6 Tennessee Mules & Hibiscus Mimosas, $7 in-the-bottle cocktails, $5 house red and white wine, half off select drafts, and select appetizers from $5.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 margarita, $7 short or $10 tall mai tai, $6 sangria, $6 select wine, $4 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 happy hour cocktails. Select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen, $2.50 Jamaica jerk ribs, and $2.50 shrimp.
- M.L.Rose Melrose: 3pm to close is 2-for-1s on all beer and 3:00pm to 10:00pm double tall wells.
- Sambuca: Happy hour from 11:00am to 7:00pm featuring $4 beers, $5 wines, craft beers and cocktails, $6 cocktails, and $7 premium cocktails.
- Two Ten Jack: Happy Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 Kirin, $5 House Red and White Wine, $5 Sake Punch, $5 Infused Shochu (selection rotates), $3 Steamed Edamame and $5 Crispy Rice Spicy Tuna.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more