Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Happy Hours › Sunday
Sunday's Best Happy Hours
- Embers Ski Lodge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes select 2-for-1 beers, double pours of every spirit on the wall, and $6 house wines. Sunday specials include 2-for-1 beers, $4 mimosas, and $7 Bloody Marys until happy hour.
- Virago: Half priced bottles of wine and sake under $100 every Sunday.
- MAFIAoZA’s: 2-for-1 Draft and Bottled Beers all day.
- 3 Crow Bar: 2-for-1s on beer and liquor starting at Noon.
- Beyond the Edge: 2-for-1 beer all day on Sunday.
- Tavern: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- Henrietta Red: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $2 oysters, $5 cava, and half off select glasses of red and white wines.
- Jackson’s: Sunday wine special from 3pm to 10pm featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- M.L.Rose Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Hi-Fi Clyde’s: Brunch happy hour from 10am to 3pm includes $5 brunch specialty drinks, $3 mimosas, and $4 Bloody Mary's.
- Tin Dog Tavern: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all drinks.
- M.L.Rose Sylvan Park: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- 312 Pizza Company: ALL DAY $15 Craft Buckets (four cans of your choice -- cans over $7 available for an additional charge), $3 Goose Island cans and $6 from scratch Pickers vodka bloody mary’s.
- Beer Sellar: 2-for-1 draft beer all day.
- Taco Mamacita: Brunch from 10:00am to 3:00pm with $4 Mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys. 1/2 Price Sangria All Day.
- Broadway Brewhouse – Midtown: Happy Hour from 11:00am to Midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. 11:00am to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 mimosas and sangria.
- Kung Fu Saloon: Sunday Funday happy hour includes $4 mimosas all day. FREE game play all day!
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more
Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more