Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Happy Hours › Sunday
Sunday's Best Happy Hours
- Taco Mamacita: 1/2 Price Sangria All Day.
- Beer Sellar: 2-for-1 draft beer all day.
- The Listening Room Café: 2-for-1 bloody marys and mimosas and $1 off drafts from 10:00am til 3:00pm.
- MAFIAoZA’s: 2-for-1 Draft and Bottled Beers all day.
- Blvd Nashville: Happy hour all day featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- M.L. Rose – Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Virago: Half priced bottles of wine and sake under $100 every Sunday.
- Beyond the Edge: 2-for-1 beer all day on Sunday.
- Acme Feed & Seed: Every game day, $4 select draft beers from Jackalope Brewing Company, Founders Brewing Co., Bell's Brewery, and Good People Brewing Company.
- Clyde’s on Church: Hangover Happy Hour from 11am to 4pm featuring $4 Bloody Marys and $3 mimosas.
- Soulshine: $3 bloody marys and mimosas from 11:00am til 3:00pm.
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour - 10:00am to 3:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 on Brunch Libations (listed on the brunch menu).
- Jed’s: $5 Mimosas and $5 Bloody Marys. 2-for-1 draft beers from 6pm til close.
- Embers Ski Lodge: Happy Hour from 3pm to 6pm includes select 2-for-1 drafts and bottles, $6 select wines by the glass and BIG BOY pours of every whiskey on the wall. $4 mimosas until 2pm. 2-for-1 beers all day (excluding high grav.).
- Jackson’s: Sunday wine special from 3pm to 11pm featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- M.L. Rose – West: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Le Sel: Happy Hour from 3pm to 6pm includes a happy hour menu featuring $1.50 oysters and other food items from $6-$12 as well as $8 sparking, wine, and cocktails.
- Tavern: Happy Hour - 10:00am to 3:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 on Brunch Libations.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more