Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Happy Hours › Sunday
Sunday's Best Happy Hours
- Embers Ski Lodge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes select 2-for-1 beers, double pours of every spirit on the wall, and $6 house wines. Sunday specials include 2-for-1 beers, $4 mimosas, and $7 Bloody Marys until happy hour.
- 312 Pizza Company: ALL DAY $15 Craft Buckets (four cans of your choice -- cans over $7 available for an additional charge), $3 Goose Island cans and $6 from scratch Pickers vodka bloody mary’s.
- Beer Sellar: Happy hour all day includes select 2-for-1 draft beers.
- Makeready: Brunch happy hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes $5 Bloody Marys, $5 mimosas, and $5 Tennessee Brew Works beers. Happy hour from 3:00pm to 5:00pm includes $3 beer, $4 well drinks, $5 wine, and $5 food specials.
- Henrietta Red: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $2 oysters, $5 cava, and half off select glasses of red and white wines.
- 3 Crow Bar: Happy hour from noon until close includes 2-for-1 drinks.
- M.L.Rose Sylvan Park: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Saltine: Happy hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm (in the bar area) includes $2 domestics, $5 house wines, $5 Old Fashioneds, $5 frozen whiskey + Coke, $5 daily punch, $5 fromosas, $1.50 Gulf oysters, and $5 select appetizers.
- MAFIAoZA’s: 2-for-1 Draft and Bottled Beers all day.
- Broadway Brewhouse (Midtown): Happy hour from 11:00am to Midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. Sunday specials includes 2-for-1 mimosas and sangria from 11:00am to 6:00pm.
- Deacon’s New South: 2-for-1 mimosas during brunch from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Happy hour from 3:00p to 6:00pm includes $2 off draft beers, $2 off wines by-the-glass, and $2 off starters.
- Tavern: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: "Beer of the Day" is $3.75 a pint & $14 a pitcher. Sangria Sundays includes 2-for-1 Sangria all day.
- Kung Fu Saloon: Sunday Funday happy hour includes $4 mimosas all day. FREE game play all day!
- Virago: Half priced bottles of wine and sake under $100 every Sunday.
- Taco Mamacita: Brunch from 10:00am to 3:00pm with $4 Mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys. 1/2 Price Sangria All Day.
- M.L.Rose Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy hour all day includes 2-for-1 beer.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Whiskey Kitchen: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers and 5-for-3 …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more