Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Happy Hours › Sunday
Sunday's Best Happy Hours
- Beyond the Edge: 2-for-1 beer all day on Sunday.
- Virago: Half priced bottles of wine and sake under $100 every Sunday.
- Blvd Nashville: Happy hour all day featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- Soulshine: $3 bloody marys and mimosas from 11:00am til 3:00pm.
- Acme Feed & Seed: Every game day, $4 select draft beers from Jackalope Brewing Company, Founders Brewing Co., Bell's Brewery, and Good People Brewing Company.
- M.L. Rose – West: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Beer Sellar: 2-for-1 draft beer all day.
- Embers Ski Lodge: 2-for-1 beers all day on Sunday! $4 Mimosas and $7 Bloody Mary's from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Happy Hour from 3pm to 7pm includes select 2-for-1 beers, double pours on all liquor, and $6 Trinity Oaks wine.
- Broadway Brewhouse: Happy Hour from 11:00am to Midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. 11:00am to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 mimosas and sangria.
- MAFIAoZA’s: 2-for-1 Draft and Bottled Beers all day.
- Tavern: Happy Hour - 10:00am to 3:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 on Brunch Libations.
- M.L. Rose – Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Jackson’s: Sunday wine special from 3pm to 11pm featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- Taco Mamacita: Brunch from 10:00am to 3:00pm with $4 Mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys. 1/2 Price Sangria All Day.
- Clyde’s on Church: Brunch happy hour from 10am to 3pm includes $5 brunch specialty drinks, $3 mimosas, and $4 Bloody Mary's.
- Tin Roof – Demonbreun: Happy Hour from 2pm to 7pm featuring $1.50 12-ounce PBR, $2 domestic drafts, $3 craft drafts, $4 well drinks, and $5 grilled chicken quesadillas.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more