Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more
Happy Hours › Sunday
Sunday's Best Happy Hours
- Deacon’s New South: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $2 off starters, $2 off draft beers, $2 off wines by the glass, and $12 "dealer's choice" whiskey flight (3 x 0.75 oz pours.)
- Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- Embers Ski Lodge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beer (has to stay the same beer), 2.5oz liquor pours on all liquors, $6 Trinity Oaks pinot grigio and $6 pinot noir.
- Kung Fu Saloon: Happy hour includes $4 mimosas all day.
- Taco Mamacita: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes $4 mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys. Sunday specials all day include half price sangria.
- 3 Crow Bar: Happy hour from noon until late includes 2-for-1 drinks.
- Makeready L&L: Happy hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes $5 Bloody Marys, $5 mimosas, and $5 Tennessee Brew Works beers. Happy hour from 3:00pm to 5:00pm includes $3 beer, $4 well drinks, $5 wine, and $5 food specials.
- M.L.Rose (Sylvan Park): Happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch drinks with select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Beer Sellar: Happy hour all day includes select 2-for-1 draft beers.
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy hour all day includes 2-for-1 draft and bottled beer.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy hour all day includes 2-for-1 beer.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy hour all day includes "Beer of the Day" for $3.75 a pint and $14 for a pitcher. Sunday specials all day include 2-for-1 Sangria.
- Henrietta Red: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $2 oysters (one oyster changes every day), $5 cava, and half off select glasses and bottles of red and white wine.
- Bar Otaku: Happy hour 10:00pm to close includes half-price Sapporo drafts, $5 sake bombs, $6 house wines, and $6 call cocktails.
- Saltine: Happy hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm includes $5 house wine, $5 Old Fashioned, $5 oyster shooters, $5 fromosas, $5 pisco sour, $5 daily punch, $2 domestic beers, $5 select bites, and $1.50 Gulf oysters.
- Broadway Brewhouse (Midtown): Happy hour from 11:00am to midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. Sunday specials from 11:00am to 6:00pm include 2-for-1 mimosas.
- M.L.Rose (Melrose): Happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch drinks with select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Virago: Happy hour all day includes half-price bottles of wine and sake under $100.
Happy hours for Sunday
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.