Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Happy Hours › Sunday
Sunday's Best Happy Hours
- Virago: Half priced bottles of wine and sake under $100 every Sunday.
- Embers Ski Lodge: 2-for-1 beers all day on Sunday! $4 Mimosas from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes select 2-for-1 beers amd double pours on everything.
- Jackson’s: Sunday wine special from 3pm to 10pm featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- Clyde’s on Church: Brunch happy hour from 10am to 3pm includes $5 brunch specialty drinks, $3 mimosas, and $4 Bloody Mary's.
- Acme Feed & Seed: NFL Sundays happy hour includes $1 off Guinness blonde and $1 off Pickers vodka.
- M.L. Rose – Sylvan Park: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Broadway Brewhouse – Midtown: Happy Hour from 11:00am to Midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. 11:00am to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 mimosas and sangria.
- MAFIAoZA’s: 2-for-1 Draft and Bottled Beers all day.
- 312 Pizza Company: ALL DAY $15 Craft Buckets (four cans of your choice -- cans over $7 available for an additional charge), $3 Goose Island cans and $6 from scratch Pickers vodka bloody mary’s.
- Beer Sellar: 2-for-1 draft beer all day.
- Tavern: Happy Hour - 10:00am to 3:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 on Brunch Libations.
- 3 Crow Bar: 2-for-1s on beer and liquor starting at Noon.
- Beyond the Edge: 2-for-1 beer all day on Sunday.
- M.L. Rose – Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Taco Mamacita: Brunch from 10:00am to 3:00pm with $4 Mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys. 1/2 Price Sangria All Day.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more