Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Happy Hours › Sunday
Sunday's Best Happy Hours
- Beer Sellar: 2-for-1 draft beer all day.
- M.L. Rose – Melrose: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- M.L. Rose – West: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Tin Roof – Demonbreun: Happy Hour from 2pm to 7pm featuring $1.50 12-ounce PBR, $2 domestic drafts, $3 craft drafts, $4 well drinks, and $5 grilled chicken quesadillas.
- Jackson’s: Sunday wine special from 3pm to 11pm featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- Broadway Brewhouse – Midtown: Happy Hour from 11:00am to Midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. 11:00am to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 mimosas and sangria.
- Taco Mamacita: Brunch from 10:00am to 3:00pm with $4 Mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys. 1/2 Price Sangria All Day.
- Clyde’s on Church: Brunch happy hour from 10am to 3pm includes $5 brunch specialty drinks, $3 mimosas, and $4 Bloody Mary's.
- Acme Feed & Seed: Every game day, $4 select draft beers from Jackalope Brewing Company, Founders Brewing Co., Bell's Brewery, and Good People Brewing Company.
- Embers Ski Lodge: 2-for-1 beers all day on Sunday! $4 Mimosas and $7 Bloody Mary's from 11:00am to 3:00pm. Happy Hour from 3pm to 7pm includes select 2-for-1 beers, double pours on all liquor, and $6 Trinity Oaks wine.
- Blvd Nashville: Happy hour all day featuring half-priced bottles of wine.
- MAFIAoZA’s: 2-for-1 Draft and Bottled Beers all day.
- Soulshine: Happy Hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm includes $2 Budlight drafts, $3 Craft Drafts, $3 Well Liquor, $3 House Wines, $3 Fireball, and $4 Jameson. From 3:00pm to 6:00pm, you can get ½ price appetizers and $1 pepperoni or cheese slices. From 10:00pm to close, get $1 pepperoni or cheese slices.
- Beyond the Edge: 2-for-1 beer all day on Sunday.
- 3 Crow Bar: 2-for-1s on beer and liquor starting at Noon.
- Tavern: Happy Hour - 10:00am to 3:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 on Brunch Libations.
- Virago: Half priced bottles of wine and sake under $100 every Sunday.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more