Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some information is subject to change or for future reference only.
Happy Hours › Sunday
Sunday's Best Happy Hours
- Makeready L&L: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $3 beer, $4 well drinks, $5 wine, and $5 food specials.
- 3 Crow Bar: Happy hour from noon until late includes 2-for-1 drinks.
- Henrietta Red: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $2 oysters and $5 cava.
- Broadway Brewhouse (Midtown): Happy hour from 11:00am to midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. Sunday specials from 11:00am to 6:00pm include 2-for-1 mimosas.
- M.L.Rose (Melrose): Happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch drinks with select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Beyond the Edge: Happy hour all day includes 2-for-1 beer.
- Beer Sellar: Happy hour all day includes select 2-for-1 draft beers.
- Embers Ski Lodge: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 select drafts and bottles, $6 select wines by the glass, and big boy pours on all whiskeys.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy hour all day includes "Beer of the Day" for $3.75 a pint and $14 for a pitcher. Sunday specials all day include 2-for-1 Sangria.
- Virago: Happy hour all day includes half-price bottles of wine and sake under $100.
- Taco Mamacita: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes $4 mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys. Sunday specials all day include half price sangria.
- M.L.Rose (Sylvan Park): Happy hour from 10:00am to 2:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch drinks with select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations. Sunday specials from 5:00pm to 9:00pm include half-price pitchers.
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy hour all day includes 2-for-1 draft beer and 2-for-1 bottled beer.
Happy hours for Sunday
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.