Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Happy Hours › Friday
Friday's Best Happy Hours
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: "Beer of the Day" is $3.75 a pint & $14 a pitcher.
- The Sutler: Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine. (Note: happy hour starts at 5pm in the cellar.)
- 51st Kitchen & Bar: Happy Hour is from 4:00pm to 6:30pm including $2 off specialty cocktails, beers, and wine as well as 10% off the food menu.
- Virago: Raw Deal Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm features $7 chef selections, wine, and cocktails.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 margarita, $5 daiquiri, $6 sangria, $6 select wine, $4 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 happy hour cocktails. Select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen, $2.50 jamaica jerk ribs, $2.50 tacos, and $2.50 shrimp.
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy Hour - 4:00pm - 7:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Jackson’s: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 beers, wells, and select call drinks plus $6 glasses of wine.
- 312 Pizza Company: Happy Hour from 2pm to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 drafts and $5 select appetizers. $4 Drafts after 10pm.
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Etch: Happy Hour in bar area only from 4:00pm to 6:30pm includes $8-$10 appetizers, $4 drafts, $7 featured wines, and $8 cocktails (set menu).
- Blvd Nashville: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring $4 house wine and bubbles, $4 well drinks, $4 local draft beers, $4 bites, and half-priced bottles of wine. Fernet Fridays special from 6pm to 10pm featuring discounted pours of fernet.
- Flyte: Happy Hour - 4:30pm - 7:00pm - only available in the lounge and patio. Includes $5 Vodka Martinis & Cosmopolitans, $5 Gin Martinis, $6 Glasses of Select Wine, $4 Well Drinks , $2 Longnecks (Budweiser, Bud Light & Michelob Ultra), $1 Off Premium Draft Beers, 25% off Lounge Menu.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more