Whiskey Kitchen: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers and 5-for-3 …read more
Happy Hours › Friday
Friday's Best Happy Hours
- The Sutler: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes half off signature cocktails, half off draft beer, and half off glasses of wine.
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy Hour - 4:00pm - 7:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Carter’s: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes $8 cocktails (mule, manhattan, gimlet and old fashioned), $6 coup d’alcool (a wine of the day), $6 snacks (collard greens and artichoke dip, smoked gouda pimento cheese and parmesan-truffle fries), a $9 burger, and a $5 smores pie in a jar.
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Etch: Happy Hour in lounge area only from 4:00pm to 6:30pm includes $8 cocktails, $6 wines, $4 draft beers and a selection of discounted appetizers (set menu).
- Rambler: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes $8 three-ingredient classic cocktails, $7 wines by the glass, and $5 draft beers.
- TailGate Brewery East: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 5:00pm includes half-price flights (four 5.5-ounce pours) and $4 appetizers.
- Kung Fu Saloon: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes $3.50 domestic bottles, $4.50 Yuengling and Blue Moon drafts, and $5.50 well drinks. Skee ball is always free to play!
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers of margaritas and buckets of beer.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: "Beer of the Day" is $3.75 a pint & $14 a pitcher.
- 51st Kitchen & Bar: Happy Hour is from 4:00pm to 6:30pm including $2 off specialty cocktails, beers, and wine as well as 10% off the food menu.
- Deacon’s New South: Happy Hour from 11:00a to 6:00pm includes $2 off draft beers, $2 off wines by-the-glass, and $2 off starters.
- Char Restaurant: Happy Hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm (bar area only) includes $4 draft beers, $6 house wines, $8 craft cocktails, $4 popcorn, and $8 select appetizers.
- Flyte: Happy Hour - 4:30pm - 7:00pm - only available in the lounge and patio. Includes $5 Vodka Martinis & Cosmopolitans, $5 Gin Martinis, $6 Glasses of Select Wine, $4 Well Drinks , $2 Longnecks (Miller Light, Bud Light & Michelob Ultra), $1 Off Premium Draft Beers, 25% off Lounge Menu.
- The Nations Bar & Grill: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beers, house wine, shooters, and well liquor.
- The Old Line: Happy hour from 3:30pm to 8:00pm includes $3 domestic beers, $4 Fireball shots, and $5 well drinks.
- Tavern: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more