Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Happy Hours › Friday
Friday's Best Happy Hours
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy Hour - 4:00pm - 7:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Tin Dog Tavern: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all drinks.
- 51st Kitchen & Bar: Happy Hour is from 4:00pm to 6:30pm including $2 off specialty cocktails, beers, and wine as well as 10% off the food menu.
- Etch: Happy Hour in lounge area only from 4:00pm to 6:30pm includes $8 cocktails, $6 wines, $4 draft beers and a selection of discounted appetizers (set menu).
- The Nations Bar & Grill: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 beers, house wine, shooters, and well liquor.
- Jackson’s: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 beers, wells, and select call drinks plus $6 glasses of wine.
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: "Beer of the Day" is $3.75 a pint & $14 a pitcher.
- Tavern: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- Kung Fu Saloon: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes $3.50 domestic bottles, $4.50 Yuengling and Blue Moon drafts, and $5.50 well drinks. Skee ball is always free to play!
- Carter’s: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes $8 cocktails (mule, manhattan, gimlet and old fashioned), $6 coup d’alcool (a wine of the day), $6 snacks (collard greens and artichoke dip, smoked gouda pimento cheese and parmesan-truffle fries), a $9 burger, and a $5 smores pie in a jar.
- The Sutler: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes half off signature cocktails, half off draft beer, and half off glasses of wine. (Note: happy hour starts at 5:00pm in the cellar.)
- Flyte: Happy Hour - 4:30pm - 7:00pm - only available in the lounge and patio. Includes $5 Vodka Martinis & Cosmopolitans, $5 Gin Martinis, $6 Glasses of Select Wine, $4 Well Drinks , $2 Longnecks (Miller Light, Bud Light & Michelob Ultra), $1 Off Premium Draft Beers, 25% off Lounge Menu.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 margarita, $7 short or $10 tall mai tai, $6 sangria, $6 select wine, $4 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 happy hour cocktails. Select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen, $2.50 Jamaica jerk ribs, and $2.50 shrimp.
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers of margaritas and buckets of beer.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Photo Credit: M Street With a recent change to M Street’s happy …read more
Nashville has no shortage of alcoholic offerings, but sometimes you’re looking for …read more