Calling all beer lovers! We’ve compiled a list of the best happy …read more
Happy Hours › Friday
Friday's Best Happy Hours
- Etch: Happy Hour in bar area only from 4:00pm to 6:30pm includes $8-$10 appetizers, $4 select drafts, $6 featured wines, and $8 cocktails (set menu).
- Le Sel: Happy Hour from 3pm to 6pm includes a happy hour menu featuring $1.50 oysters and other food items from $6-$12 as well as $8 sparking, wine, and cocktails.
- SILO: Happy Hour from 4pm to 6pm includes $6 Cocktails, $5 Wine and $4 Beer.
- Virago: Raw Deal Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm features $7 chef selections, wine, and cocktails.
- Jackson’s: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 beers, wells, and select call drinks plus $6 glasses of wine.
- Flyte: Happy Hour - 4:30pm - 7:00pm - only available in the lounge and patio. Includes $5 Vodka Martinis & Cosmopolitans, $5 Gin Martinis, $6 Glasses of Select Wine, $4 Well Drinks , $2 Longnecks (Budweiser, Bud Light & Michelob Ultra), $1 Off Premium Draft Beers, 25% off Lounge Menu.
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy Hour - 4:00pm - 7:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Union Common: Happy Hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes half-priced signature cocktails, wine by the glass, and small plates.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: "Beer of the Day" is $3.75 a pint & $14 a pitcher.
- The Sutler: Happy Hour - 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine.
- Blvd Nashville: Happy hour from 3pm to 6pm featuring $4 house wine and bubbles, $4 well drinks, $4 local draft beers, $4 bites, and half-priced bottles of wine. Fernet Fridays special from 6pm to 10pm featuring discounted pours of fernet.
- 312 Pizza Company: Happy Hour from 2pm to 6pm featuring 2-for-1 drafts and $5 select appetizers.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.
With a recent change to M Street’s happy hours, you can now …read more
Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the …read more
Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more