Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some information is subject to change or for future reference only.
Happy Hours › Friday
Friday's Best Happy Hours
- Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy hour all day includes "Beer of the Day" for $3.75 a pint and $14 for a pitcher.
- The Nations Bar & Grill: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $4 wells, $4 house wine, select beer discounts, and 25% off "easy eats."
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers of margaritas and buckets of beer.
- The Sutler: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes half off signature cocktails, half off draft beer, and half off glasses of wine.
- Kung Fu Saloon: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes $4 domestic bottles, $6 wells, $9 premiums, $8 calls, $5 imports, and $1 off drafts.
- TailGate Brewery (East): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 5:00pm includes half-price flights (four 5.5-ounce pours) and $4 appetizers.
- SILO: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6 well cocktails, $5 wine, $4 beer, $6-$10 select dishes, and half-price select sushi.
Happy hours for Friday
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.