Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to …read more
Happy Hours › Friday
Friday's Best Happy Hours
- SILO: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $6 cocktails, $5 wine, and $4 beer.
- The Nations Bar & Grill: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes half off beer, half off house wines, half off well liquors, and 25% off "easy eats."
- Kung Fu Saloon: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes $3.50 domestic bottles, $5.50 wells, $9 premiums, $7.50 calls, $4.50 imports, and $1.00 off drafts.
- TailGate Brewery (East): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 5:00pm includes half-price flights (four 5.5-ounce pours) and $4 appetizers.
- Deacon’s New South: Happy hour from 11:00am to 6:00pm includes $2 off starters, $2 off draft beers, $2 off wines by the glass, and $12 "dealer's choice" whiskey flight (3 x 0.75 oz pours.)
- The Sutler: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes half off signature cocktails, draft beer, and glasses of wine.
- MAFIAoZA’s: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 draft beer.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy hour all day includes "Beer of the Day" for $3.75 a pint and $14 for a pitcher.
- Bar Otaku: Happy hour 10:00pm to close includes half-price Sapporo drafts, $5 sake bombs, $6 house wines, and $6 call cocktails.
- Char Restaurant: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm (bar area only) includes $4 draft beers, $6 house wines, $8 craft cocktails, $4 popcorn, and $8 select appetizers.
- Etch: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:30pm (bar area only) includes $8 cocktails, $6 wines, and $4 draft beers.
- Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers of margaritas and buckets of beer.
Happy hours for Friday
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.