Searching for a getaway without actually leaving Nashville? The Rabbit Hole Virtual Reality (VR) can help with that. A VR arcade is for gamers, families, and tourists alike who want to escape the everyday and visit the virtual world for a bit. The Rabbit Hole VR offers over 30 games of all kinds, and is an engaging place to spend time with a group of friends or by yourself. Here’s what you need to know.
How It Works
- Players can play alone or with friends.
- The Rabbit Hole VR offers 15 to 60 minutes of play time.
- The Arcade is equipped with six 10-foot by 10-foot play areas where you can play with or against friends. The player’s view is also projected onto the back wall of each play area, so onlookers can watch all the action.
- There are over 30 games to choose from. You don’t have to pick just one–you can choose to switch at any time.
- Check the schedule to see if your desired date is available. Reservations must be made an hour in advance of scheduled play time.
- Select the number of players you have and how long you’d like each person to play. VR Arcade pricing is $15 for 15 minutes, $25 for 30 minutes, and $45 for 60 minutes. Pricing is per player, and is limited to one player per session.
- Pay online and confirm your booking. Make sure to show up 10 to 15 minutes in advance.
What to Expect
Photo Credit: The Rabbit Hole VR
When & Where
- Address: 1087B Church Street, Nashville, TN 37203 (map/directions)
- Phone: (615) 499-6290
Tuesday – Thursday: Noon – 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: Noon – 10:00pm
Sunday: Noon – 9:00pm
For more details, visit The Rabbit Hole VR’s website.