Experience Nashville in a whole new way: in the tree tops. The Adventure Park at Nashville, a tree-top climbing and zip line experience, officially opened on June 9, 2018, in the West Meade area. It’s the largest of its kind in Nashville with 12 different color-coded aerial trails of zip lines, bridges, and platforms across five acres of forest. This is a fun thing to do for kids, teens, adults, and groups of all ages and abilities. Here’s what you need to know.
How It Works
- Choose your experience:
Aerial Adventure Park (3 hours + 40-minute briefing) — three hours of climbing for ages seven and over
Prices: $39 ages 7 to 9; $48 ages 10 to 11; $54 ages 12 and over
Twilight Adventure (2 hours + 40-minute briefing) — two hours of climbing for ages seven and over during the final hours of the day
Adventure Playground (1 hour + 40-minute briefing) — a one-hour option for kids ages three to six, with scaled-down climbing no higher than 24 inches off the ground
- Select an arrival date, time slot, and the number of guests in your party, then checkout.
- Complete the waiver before arriving at the park.
- Wear closed-toed and closed-heel sneakers. Sneakers or light hiking boots along with long shorts or pants are recommended. The park is open rain or shine, so dress accordingly.
- When you arrive at the park, you’ll have a 40-minute safety briefing and harnessing session, which is included in the ticket purchase.
- Enjoy climbing across two to three courses!
What to Expect
Photo Credits: The Adventure Park at Nashville
When & Where
- Address: 801 Percy Warner Boulevard, Nashville, TN 37205 (map/directions)
- Phone: (615) 610–9500
- Hours: Check the online ticketing schedule for current times. General summer hours (early June through early September) are 10:00am to 10:00pm Monday through Friday, and 9:00am to 10:00pm Saturday and Sunday.
For more details, visit The Adventure Park at Nashville’s official website.