Experience Nashville in a whole new way: in the tree tops. The Adventure Park at Nashville is a tree-top climbing and zip line experience. It’s the largest of its kind in Nashville with 13 trails color-coded by difficulty levels and approximately 162 treetop platforms connected by bridges, rope courses, ladders, 25 zip lines, and more. They have added a brand new trail in 2022 called Grand Rapids! Learn more about it here. There’s even an Adventure Playground for children 3-6 years old. And when you’re done climbing, they also have axe throwing! This is a fun thing to do for kids, teens, adults, and groups of all ages and abilities. Here’s what you need to know.
GURU DISCOUNT: Use promo code GURU5 to get $5 OFF General Admission tickets. Not combinable with other offers or events. Book online or call 615-610-9500.
How It Works
- Choose your experience! Options range from Glow in the Park (a magical zip and climb to lights and music at night) to a daytime Aerial Adventure to Firepit Fridays! This is a great activity for birthday parties, too!
- Select an arrival date, time slot, and the number of guests in your party, then checkout.
- Complete the waiver before arriving at the park.
- Wear closed-toed and closed-heel sneakers. Sneakers or light hiking boots along with long shorts or pants are recommended. The park is open rain or shine, so dress accordingly. Gloves are also encouraged.
- When you arrive at the park, you’ll have a 30-minute safety briefing and harnessing session, which is included in the ticket purchase.
- Enjoy climbing for hours!
- TIP: If you think you’ll climb at this location more than once a year, consider a membership to save money!
What to Expect
Glow in the Park
When & Where
- Address: 801 Percy Warner Boulevard, Nashville, TN 37205 (map/directions)
- Phone: (615) 610–9500
- Official Website
For more details, visit The Adventure Park at Nashville’s official website.