If you haven’t heard of VEA Supper Club — the popular Nashville supper club created by chef and founder Vivek Surti — you’re missing out. The good news is: now you can experience all the hype for the next six weeks at The Treehouse, where VEA Supper Club will host a weekly Sunday brunch. See dates, times, menu, and photos below. The supper club is open to the public. Be sure to make a reservation on Open Table or call The Treehouse at (615) 454-4201.
Dates & Times
- Sunday, March 4 – 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, March 11 -10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, March 18 -10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, March 25 -10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1 -10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday, April 8 -10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Cardamom Yogurt, Granola
- Banana Buckwheat Bread, Soft Butter, Honey, Crispy Buckwheat
- Cucumber Salad, Coconut Milk, Lime, Crispy Garlic, Red Chilies
- Romaine Salad, Creamy Coriander Dressing, Breadcrumbs, Parmigiano
- Savory Porridge, Kimchi, Sesame Greens, Jammy Egg
- Bacon Salad, Fish Sauce, Garlic, Chilies, Peanuts, Cilantro
- Masala Egg Toast, Onion, Ginger, Turmeric, Cilantro
- Egg Curry, Basmati Rice
- Basmati Fried Rice, Smoked Salmon, Curried Onions, Cashew, Lime
- Fried Chicken, Red Chilies, Palm Sugar, Shrimp Paste, Coconut Oil, Kaffir Lime
- Buttermilk Pancakes, Lemon, Spiced Maple Syrup
*Subject to Change
Photos by Jesse Goldstein aka Food Sheriff