Generous Helpings is on Thursday, May 10, 2018, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at City Winery. The event is a fundraiser for Second Harvest’s program called Middle Tennessee’s Table, which rescues food from more than 200 grocery stores. Generous Helpings will feature food tastings from Nashville restaurants like Butcher & Bee, City Winery, Deacon’s New South, The Grilled Cheeserie, Kuchnia & Keller, Sinema, Tànsuŏ, Von Elrod’s, and many more. There will also be fine wine and beer samples.
Tickets to Generous Helpings are $50 in advance.
There will also be a Chefs’ Dinner on Monday, April 30, 2018, at 6:00pm at Henrietta Red. The dinner will feature an incredible multi-course meal prepared by the following chefs:
- Jessica Benefield, Two Ten Jack
- Maneet Chauhan, Chauhan Ale & Masala House
- Molly Martin and Lyndi Stein, Juniper Green
- Margot McCormack, Margot Cafe and Marché Artisan Foods
- Julia Sullivan, Henrietta Red
- Rebekah Turshen, City House
- Lisa Marie White, Marsh House
Tickets to the Chefs’ Dinner are $125 and include admission to the Generous Helpings event. Get more details.