The annual St. Jude Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon and 1/2 Marathon takes place from Thursday to Sunday, April 23-26, 2020. Local bands perform live throughout the course, making it one of the most popular runs in Music City. There is also a two-day Health & Fitness Expo leading up to the main race, as well as a post-race concert featuring some of the top acts in Country music. This year’s headliners are Carly Pearce and Michael Ray!
GURU DISCOUNT: Use promo code RNRNASHGURU20 to get $10 OFF registration for the Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K, and 6.15 Mile!
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Friday, April 24, 2020
- Health & Fitness Expo (day two)
Saturday, April 25, 2020
- Half Marathon
- 6.15 Mile **NEW IN 2020!**
- Post-race concert featuring Carly Pearce and Michael Ray
Sunday, April 26, 2020
Remember to use promo code RNRNASHGURU20 to get $10 OFF registration for the Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K, and 6.15 Mile!
- 1 Mile (Thursday): $15.00*
- Marathon (Saturday): $115.00*
- Half Marathon (Saturday): $110.00*
- 6.15 Mile (Saturday): $54.00*
- 5K (Saturday): $45.00*
- Kids Rock (Sunday): $15.99*
- Doggie Dash (Sunday): $30.00*
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
In addition to race-day goodies, registration includes admission to the Finish Line Festival, the post-race concert, and the two-day Health & Fitness Expo.