Pilgrimage Festival, the two-day music and cultural festival, is Saturday and Sunday, September 21-22, 2019, at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm in Franklin, Tennessee. This year’s lineup includes Foo Fighters, The Killers, Keith Urban, Leon Bridges, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, The Head and the Heart, +LIVE+, Better Than Ezra, and many more.
Pilgrimage Festival launched in 2015. The event takes place annually at Harlinsdale Farm, just a short walk from downtown Franklin. The event is family-friendly and ends around 8:00pm each night. If you love music festivals, make sure to put this on your list for 2019.
- Two-Day General Admission Tickets: $185-$235 + taxes and fees (purchase early to save)
- Two-Day VIP Village Tickets: $975-$1,175 + taxes and fees
- Two-Day Grand Champion Experience: $2,500 + taxes and fees
- Single-Day Passes: $130-$145 per day + taxes and fees
- Weekend Parking Pass: $70