Green Hills Grille, a popular southwestern style restaurant that took a seven-year hiatus, is reopening under the direction of Steven Smithing, owner of Mere Bulles in Brentwood. The new Green Hills Grille opens Monday, September 21, 2015 at 2002 Richard Jones Road.
Steven Smithing, who had a long career at the original Green Hills Grille, plans to maintain the friendly atmosphere and revive popular menu items.
“I joined the Green Hills Grille family in 1992 as a server and then worked as a bartender and general manager during my 11-year stint at the original Green Hills Grille,” said Steven Smithing. “I couldn’t be more excited to revive such a beloved local family-favorite and reignite the community culture of this popular neighborhood restaurant.”
Green Hills Grille will serve lunch, dinner, light night menus, and a weekend brunch. Chef Christopher Smithing, who worked for six years at the original location, will guide the Green Hills Grille menu. The menu will include familiar favorites and some new options, including:
- tortilla soup
- salmon avocado kale salad
- Santa Fe chicken sandwich
- blackened fish sandwich
- smoked chicken enchiladas
- hand-cut steaks and seafood served nightly
- weekend a la carte brunch on Saturdays and Sundays
Green Hills Grille Details
- Address: 2002 Richard Jones Road, Nashville, TN 37215 (map)
- Phone: (615) 620-8390
Monday – Thursday: 11am – 10pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am – 11pm
Sunday: 10am – 10pm
- Happy Hour: “Last and Happiest Hour” – Get 20% off all food and beverages during the last hour of operation, which is 9pm-10pm Monday through Thursday and 10pm-11pm on Friday and Saturday.
- Delivery: available within two miles
- Capacity: 175 inside / 40 outside
For more information, visit the Green Hills Grille official website.