There will be incredible shopping, seminars and demonstrations, great food, and a chance to meet the Country Living editors.
There will be 150+ vendors and three days to see it all! Expect antiques, vintage, upcycled crafts, art, furniture, home decor, handcrafted clothing, jewelry and more.
James E. Ward Agricultural Center: 945 E Baddour Parkway, Lebanon, TN 37087
Dates / Times:
- Friday, April 24: 10am to 5pm
- Saturday, April 25: 10am to 5pm
- Sunday, April 26: 10am to 5pm
- 3-day Weekend Passes: $15 in advance and $20 at the door
- 3-day Early Bird Weekend Passes: $40 (enter Friday & Saturday at 8:30am)
- 1-day Pass: $13 in advance and $16 at the door