Who’s down for some singing, dancing, drinking, and pedaling? The Sprocket Rocket Party Bike is one of the few times you can do all of these at the same time year-round. When we say bike, though, we’re really talking about a part human, part machine-powered party on wheels.
We have to admit: every time we see one of these bikes roll by us downtown, we’d rather be drinking on the bike than in the bar. Whether you’re a local or tourist, Sprocket Rocket is something fun and different to do in downtown Nashville. This isn’t your typical “tour.” Sprocket Rocket is a fun way to see the city, drink beer, stop by local hotspots, and get some awesome photo ops. You and a friend can book a couple seats on a public tour with others, or you can reserve the entire bike for a private tour up to 16 people.
SPROCKET ROCKET PARTY IDEAS
You can always reserve a single seat on a public bike, but it’s really great for large private group activities like:
- Birthday Parties
- Pub Crawls
- Progressive Dinners
- Bachelor / Bachelorette Parties
- Work Gatherings
- Friends & Family Outings
- Guys / Girls Trips
- Holiday Parties
- Theme Parties
- Pre-Game or Post-Game Add-On (i.e. before a football game or after a concert downtown)
Sprocket Rocket is an entertaining group activity in Nashville that brings everyone together without a huge time or money commitment.
WHAT IT COSTS
You can expect to pay about $30 per person, but it depends on the number of people in your party and the day of week.
Private Party Bike Tour (Sun – Thu)
- Sunday – Thursday: $390 total
- 2-hour tour up to 16 people
Private Party Bike Tour (Fri & Sat)
- Friday & Saturday: $440 total
- 2-hour tour up to 16 people
Public Party Bike Tour – Single Seat
- Daily: $35 per person
- 2-hour tour. The bike is public and shared with other groups and individuals.
Private Dinner and Drinks Tour
- Monday – Wednesday: $390 total
- Tours at 4:00pm and 7:15pm only
- BONUS: Extra hour! 3-hour tour up to 16 people.
- BONUS: Pedal to 1 of 3 restaurants: Sole Mio Italian Cuisine, Bar Louis, or Cantino Laredo Mexican restaurant. NOTE: Meals at the restaurant are not included in price.
- BONUS: 4 FREE Appetizers with the purchase of 10 meals or more at your selected restaurant.
- 2 hours of touring in the downtown Nashville area.
- BYOB! You can bring your own beer or wine (no liquor or glass). Coolers and ice are on-board to keep your drinks cold. You can also bring non-refrigerated snacks to munch on. There is no alcohol for purchase on the bike, so don’t forget your booze!
- Collector’s cup for your drinks during the ride and as a souvenir.
- A tour guide, who steers the bike and gives you insightful information about Nashville.
- A bartender, who serves you drinks and takes photos of you and your crew.
- Photos posted promptly on Facebook. Check out photos from previous tours.
- Sound system for your jams! Make a playlist on your phone or use one of their party playlists.
- Club-style lights that will get you in party mode.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your completed waiver (it will save you time and get you riding faster!)
- Your photo ID
- Cash for tipping, bars, etc.
- Bottled water
- Non-refrigerated snacks
- beer cans (no glass)
- wine (no glass)
GOOD THINGS TO KNOW
- It’s best with a minimum of 8-10 people for pedaling purposes. The bike does have an electric motor for assisting, though!
- Wear clothes and shoes you can pedal in without being uncomfortable.
- It’s 21 and over if anyone is drinking alcohol. Bring your ID if you plan to drink.
- Glass is not allowed.
- Tipping is recommended.