Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to know the best deal. We’ve picked our top 5 happy hours each day of the week in Nashville. Whether you’re meeting up with friends after work or heading out for a Sunday funday, this list will point you in the right direction.
Nashville’s Top 5 Happy Hours Each Day
- The Sutler: Happy Hour – 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine.
- Virago: Maki Sake Mondays: select menu of half price sushi and 2-for-1 cocktails and sake from 5:00pm til 10:00pm.
- Fin & Pearl: Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $5 margarita, $5 daiquiri, $6 sangria, $6 select wine, $4 draft beer, $3 select bottled beer, and $5 happy hour cocktails. Select oysters for $2 each or $20 per dozen, $2.50 jamaica jerk ribs, $2.50 tacos, and $2.50 shrimp.
- Pizza Perfect: Get 2-for-1 pizza slices and beer from 4pm to 10pm.
- Flying Saucer: Most draft pints are $3 from 11:00am til 2:00am.
- Mafiaoza’s: It gets packed for Two-Four-One Tuesday! Get 2-for-1 draft and bottled beers all day, double pours of liquor from 4pm to 10pm, and 2-for-1 slices of pizza from 4pm – 9pm.
- Whiskey Kitchen: 2-for-1s from 2:00pm to 10:00pm includes select beer, wine, whiskey, and cocktails.
- Jackson’s: Twofer Tuesdays includes 2-for-1 beers and well & call drinks all night.
- Beyond the Edge: Get 2-for-1 beer & well drinks from 3pm to 7pm and 2-for-1 Yazoo draft beer from 7pm to close.
- Sinema: Happy hour from 5pm to 7pm featuring $5 well highballs, $5 old fashioneds, $5 champagne cocktail, $5 select beers, $5 select house wines, and a $5 cocktail of the day. Seasonal selection of $5 bites.
- Tavern: 2-for-1 drink specials on select beer, wine and libations from 2:00pm -10:00pm.
- Melrose Billiard Parlor: Cheap ass Wednesday happy hour featuring half-off beer ALL NIGHT and half-off wine and well drinks until 10pm.
- M.L.Rose Sylvan Park: 3:00pm to close is 2-for-1s on all beer and 3:00pm to 10:00pm double tall wells.
- Taco Mamacita: Two-for-one margaritas (Elvez, El Camino, and Skinny only) from 4pm to 10pm.
- The Hop Yard at Fat Bottom: Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm featuring 2-for-1 on select draft beers, $1 off cocktails and wine, and $5 select shareables.
- Edleys (ALL LOCATIONS): Wacker Wednesday: $5 Bushwackers all day. Happy Hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off draft beer.
- M.L.Rose Melrose: 3:00pm to close is 2-for-1s on beer $5 and under and 3:00pm to 10:00pm double tall wells.
- Von Elrod’s: Every Thursday 4:00pm to midnight get any BIG beer for the price of a small beer.
- The Southern: Happy Hour – 3pm to 6pm. Includes $5 House Wine, $1 off Draft Beer, $5 Well Cocktails, $5 Ribbon & Roses, $5 Oyster Shooters, $5 Fried Green Tomatoes and $2/each or $20/dozen raw oysters on a half shell.
- Edley’s (ALL LOCATIONS): Two-for-One Beers all day & night.
- Chauhan Ale & Masala House: Happy Hour from 5pm to 6:30pm featuring $6 bar bites and select drinks from $5-$7.
- Tavern: Brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations.
- Etch: Happy Hour in bar area only from 4:00pm to 6:30pm includes $8-$10 appetizers, $4 drafts, $7 featured wines, and $8 cocktails (set menu).
- Moto: Happy Hour from 5pm to 7pm includes 9-ounce glasses of wine for the price of a 6-ounce glass of wine.
- Eastland Cafe: Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $4-$7 Appetizers, $6 Specialty Martinis, $5 Cocktails, $5 Wines, and $3 Premium Beers.
- The Sutler: Happy Hour – 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Includes 1/2 off signature cocktails, 1/2 off draft beer, and 1/2 off glasses of wine
- M.L.Rose Melrose and M.L. Rose Sylvan Park: From 10:00am to 2:00pm, get 2-for-1 brunch drinks including select cocktails, draft beer, and wine.
- Tavern: Happy Hour – 10:00am to 3:00pm. Includes 2-for-1 on Brunch Libations.
- Clyde’s on Church: Brunch happy hour from 10am to 3pm includes $5 brunch specialty drinks, $3 mimosas, and $4 Bloody Mary’s.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy Hour all day featuring 2-for-1 pints ($6 minimum) and pitchers.
- Virago: Half priced bottles of wine and sake under $100 every Sunday.
- Broadway Brewhouse: Happy Hour from 11:00am to Midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. 11:00am to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 mimosas and sangria.
- Mafiaoza’s: 2-for-1 Draft and Bottled Beers all day.
- 3 Crow Bar: 2-for-1s on beer and liquor starting at Noon.
- Tavern: Happy Hour is 10am to 3pm featuring 2-for-1 Sangria, Bloody Marys and Mimosas.
NOTE: We do our best to keep up with the 800+ businesses on Nashville Guru, but happy hours often change without notice or are void for special events, so we encourage you to always call ahead.