Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to know where to go. We’ve picked our top 5 happy hours each day of the week in Nashville. Whether you’re meeting up with friends after work or just want to mingle at some of the hottest happy hours in Music City, this list will point you in the right direction.
Note: Happy hours are subject to change without notice, so please call ahead if you’re strictly going for happy hour!
Nashville’s Top 5 Happy Hours Each Day
- Virago: Maki Sake Monday happy hour from 5:00pm to 10:00pm includes half-price sushi, 2-for-1 cocktails, and 2-for-1 sake. Happy hour from 10:00pm to 11:00pm includes $10 and under select cocktails, $10 and under select sushi, and $10 and under Virago classics. Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $4 bottled beer, $4 draft beer, $5 wines by the glass, and $6 well drinks.
- Henley: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $8 specialty Manhattans from the “Manhattan Experience” table-side cart and $6 seasonal punch. Monday specials all day include select half price menu items for service industry employees of all stripes.
- Village Pub & Beer Garden: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price draft beer. Monday specials from 11:30am to 10:00pm include half-price Moscow mules.
- Nama Sushi: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes $6 food specials, 2-for-1 sake, 2-for-1 house wine, 2-for-1 draft beer, 2-for-1 specialty cocktails, and 2-for-1 well drinks. Monday specials from 4:00pm to close include half-price select sushi rolls and from 11:00am to 3:00pm include 10% for healthcare professionals.
- Flying Saucer: Happy hour all day includes $4 drafts on all beers.
- Mafiaoza’s: Happy hour all day includes 2-for-1 draft and bottled beer, double pours of liquor (until 10:00pm), and 2-for-1 slices of pizza (until 9:00pm).
- Whiskey Kitchen: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers and 6-for-4 beers. Tuesday specials from 2:00pm to 10:00pm include 2-for-1 on select beer, wine, whiskey, and cocktails.
- Saint Anejo: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers of margaritas and half-price buckets of beer. Tuesday specials include two-ounce pours of all tequila at a one-ounce value and half off tequila flights.
- Von Elrod’s: Happy hour from 4:00pm to close includes half off all German and Belgian drafts, half off the Von Elrod brat, and half off Belgian fries (happy hour not offered during Sounds, NSC, or other event days at First Tennessee Park).
- The Sutler: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes half off signature cocktails, draft beer, and glasses of wine. Tuesday specials from 8:00pm to close include 2-for-1 draft beers.
- Tavern: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price signature pitchers. Wednesday specials from 2:00pm to 10:00pm include 2-for-1 select beer, wine, and libations.
- Taco Mamacita: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 10:00pm includes 2-for-1 margaritas (Elvez, El Camino, and Skinny only).
- Rambler: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm includes $8 three-ingredient classic cocktails, $7 wines by the glass, and $5 draft beers. Wednesday specials from 5:00pm to 10:00pm include $8 signature cocktails.
- 312 Pizza Company: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 draft beers, $6 select cocktails, $10 wine carafes, and $5 select appetizers. Wednesday specials all day include $2 off all whiskey pours and $2 off regular-priced whiskey cocktails.
- M.L.Rose (Sylvan Park): Happy hour from 3:00pm to close includes 2-for-1 on all beer and double-tall wells (double-tall wells end at 10:00pm).
- Broadway Brewhouse (Midtown): Happy hour from 11:00am to 7:00pm includes $1 off most drafts. Thursday specials from 7:00pm to midnight include 2-for-1 local beers and $1 off high gravity beer.
- Tenn Sixteen: Happy hour from 11:00am to 7:00pm includes $1 off all alcoholic beverages. Thursday specials from 7:00pm to 10:00pm include 2-for-1 on select beers, wells, and call liquors.
- Edley’s (ALL LOCATIONS): Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off draft beer. Thursday specials include 2-for-1 draft beer (TN only) and half off draft beer (KY only).
- Neighbors (Sylvan Park): Happy hour from 11:00am to 7:00pm includes $1 off drafts and $1 off well drinks. Thursday specials from 5:00pm to 10:00pm include 2-for-1 well liquors.
- M.L.Rose (Melrose): Happy hour from 3:00pm to close includes 2-for-1 on all beer and double-tall wells (double-tall wells end at 10:00pm).
- Sinema: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $6 well highballs, $6 Old Fashioned cocktails, $6 champagne cocktails, $6 select beers, $6 house wines, and $6 select bites. Friday happy hour (lounge only) from 5:00pm to close includes $5 select cava and sparkling rosé by the glass.
- Noble’s Kitchen & Beer Hall: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 7:00pm includes 2-for-1 drafts, $4 well drinks, $4 house wine, and $1 off bottles and cans of beer. Friday specials include $2 off Jack Daniels #7 and Jameson Whiskey from 7:00pm to 10:00pm.
- The Ainsworth: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $3 drafts, $4 wells, and $5 wines. Friday specials include $3 Bud Light drafts all day. Specials from 11:00am to 4:00pm include $1 Bloody Marys, $1 mimosas, and $3 peach Bellinis.
- Mellow Mushroom (Midtown): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm include $3 craft draft (Nashville Lager), $5 specialty drinks, $1 off house liquor, $1 off domestic beer, $1 off domestic wine, and $15 domestic beer bucket. Friday specials from 11:00am to 7:00pm include 2-for-1 draft beers (excludes high-gravity).
- Char: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm (bar area only) includes $4 draft beers, $6 house wines, $8 craft cocktails, $4 popcorn, and $8 select appetizers.
- Makready L&L: Happy hour from 11:00am to 3:00pm includes $5 Bloody Marys, $5 mimosas, and $5 Tennessee Brew Works beers. Happy hour from 3:00pm to 5:00pm includes $3 beer, $4 well drinks, $5 wine, and $5 food specials.
- Pancho & Lefty’s: Happy hour from 9:00pm to close includes $5 wells and $5 drafts.
- The Ainsworth: Beat-the-Clock brunch happy hour from 10:00am to 4:00pm includes $1-$6 mimosas and Bloody Marys (prices increase $1 each hour starting with $1 mimosas and Bloody Marys at 10:00am). Saturday specials include $3 Bud Light drafts all day.
- Etch: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 5:30pm (bar area only) includes $8 cocktails, $6 wines, and $4 draft beers.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy hour all day includes 2-for-1 pints ($6 minimum) and pitchers.
- Virago: Happy hour all day includes half-price bottles of wine and sake under $100.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy hour all day includes “Beer of the Day” for $3.75 a pint and $14 for a pitcher. Sunday specials all day include 2-for-1 Sangria.
- Hopsmith Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 bottles of champagne. Sunday specials from 5:00pm to 10:00pm includes 2-for-1 on select drinks.
- Pomodoro East: Happy hour from 4:30pm to 6:00pm includes $6-$7 bites, $5 wines, $5 bubbles, $4-$5 beer, and $6 cocktails. Sunday specials from 10:30am to 3:30pm include $25 mimosa buckets, $30 Prosecco mimosas buckets, $5 house mimosas, and $7 Bloody Mary bar.
- Broadway Brewhouse (Midtown): Happy hour from 11:00am to midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. Sunday specials from 11:00am to 6:00pm include 2-for-1 mimosas.