Nashville restaurants and bars have so many happy hours, it’s hard to know where to go. We’ve picked our top 5 happy hours each day of the week in Nashville. Whether you’re meeting up with friends after work or just want to mingle at some of the hottest happy hours in Music City, this list will point you in the right direction.
Note: Happy hours are subject to change without notice, so please call ahead if you’re strictly going for happy hour!
Nashville’s Top 5 Happy Hours Each Day
- Virago: Maki Sake Monday happy hour from 5:00pm to 10:00pm includes half-price sushi, 2-for-1 cocktails, and 2-for-1 sake. Happy hour from 10:00pm to 11:00pm includes $10 and under select cocktails, $10 and under Virago classics, and half-price sushi.
- Henley: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm includes $8 specialty Manhattans and $6 seasonal punch. Monday specials all day include select half-price menu items for service industry employees of all stripes.
- Sedona Taphouse: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:30pm includes half off select beer, half off select wine, $7 select craft cocktails, $7 martinis, and $7 select small plates. Monday specials all day include $12 steak out for charity ($2 from every plate benefits a local charity selected by STH).
- Five Points Pizza (East Nashville): Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes draft beer paired with any slice for $8, or a PBR tallboy or Miller High Life paired with a slice of cheese or pepperoni for $5.
- Mangia: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $3.50 draft beers. Monday specials include half-price martinis and half-price appetizers.
- Mafiaoza’s: Happy hour all day includes 2-for-1 draft beer and 2-for-1 bottled beer, double pours of liquor (until 10:00pm), and 2-for-1 slices of pizza (until 9:00pm).
- Whiskey Kitchen: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers and 6-for-4 beers. Tuesday specials from 2:00pm to 10:00pm include 2-for-1 on select beer, wine, whiskey, and cocktails.
- Saint Anejo: Happy Hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes half-price pitchers of margaritas and buckets of beer. Tuesday specials include 2 oz pours of all tequila at a 1 oz value and half off tequila flights.
- Von Elrod’s: Happy hour from 4:00pm to close includes half off all German and Belgian drafts, half off the Von Elrod brat, and half off Belgian fries (happy hour not offered during Sounds, NSC, or other event days at First Horizon Park).
- The Sutler: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes half off signature cocktails, half off draft beer, and half off glasses of wine. Tuesday specials until 10:00pm include mix and match any tacos for $2.50 each and $5 house margaritas.
- Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations. Wednesday specials from 2:00pm to 10:00pm include 2-for-1 select beer, wine, and libations.
- AVO: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes half off draft beers, $2 off bottled beer, $8 select cocktails, and $1 off snacks. Wednesday specials include half off bottles of wine.
- 312 Pizza Company: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes 2-for-1 draft beers, $6 select cocktails, $10 wine carafes, and $5 select appetizers. Wednesday specials all day include $2 off all whiskey pours and $2 off regular-priced whiskey cocktails.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy hour all day includes “Beer of the Day” for $3.75 a pint and $14 for a pitcher. Wednesday specials include half off bottles of wine from 5:00pm to close.
- Hi-Fi Clyde’s: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $4 well drinks, $1 off specialty drinks, and $.50 off draft beer. Thursday specials from 4:00pm to 10:00pm include $5 specialty punches.
- Black Rabbit: Happy hour from 4:30pm to 6:30pm includes $5 select drinks. Thursday specials include tacos, Tecate, and tequila for $10.
- Edley’s (all locations): Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off draft beer, $2-$6 select snacks and $2-$6 select drinks (at the bar only). Thursday specials all day include half off draft beer.
- Neighbors (Sylvan Park): Happy hour from 11:00am to 7:00pm includes $1 off drafts and $1 off well drinks. Thursday specials from 5:00pm to 10:00pm include 2-for-1 well liquors.
- 12 South Taproom: Happy from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $1 off drafts, $1 off glasses of wine, $1 off cocktails, and $5 wells. Thursday specials include $2 off local drafts, $2 off local bottles, $2 off local cans, and $10 off wine bottles.
- Sinema: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $6-$9 well highballs, Old Fashioneds, champagne cocktails, select beers, house wines, along with a seasonal selection of small bites.
- Noble’s Kitchen & Beer Hall: Happy hour from 2:00pm to 6:00pm includes $2 off pints of beer, $3 off steins of beer, $4 house wines, and $5 well drinks.
- The Ainsworth: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 7:00pm includes $3 drafts, $4 wells, and $5 wines. Friday specials include $3 Bud Light drafts all day. Specials from 11:00am to 4:00pm include $1 mimosas.
- Hops & Crafts: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 7:00pm includes $1 off all drafts. Friday specials all day include $4 appetizers.
- Char: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 6:00pm (bar area only) includes $4 draft beers, $6 house wines, $8 craft cocktails, $4 popcorn, and $8 select appetizers.
- Makready L&L: Happy hour from 3:00pm to 6:00pm includes $3 beer, $4 well drinks, $5 wine, and $5 food specials.
- Pancho & Lefty’s: Happy hour all day includes $5 shots of the day and $3 rotating can beer.
- Henrietta Red: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 6:30pm includes $2 oysters and $5 cava. Saturday specials include $5 daiquiris.
- Etch: Happy hour from 4:00pm to 5:30pm (bar area only) includes $8 cocktails, $6 wines, and $4 draft beers.
- Moto: Happy hour from 5:00pm to 7:00pm (bar only) includes $9 bubble bar, $9 select wines, and $9 select food.
- Broadway Brewhouse (Midtown): Happy hour from 11:00am to midnight includes 2-for-1 on most drafts. Sunday specials from 11:00am to 6:00pm include 2-for-1 mimosas.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Happy hour all day includes “Beer of the Day” for $3.75 a pint and $14 for a pitcher. Sunday specials all day include 2-for-1 Sangria.
- Hopsmith Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 bottles of champagne. Sunday specials from 5:00pm to 10:00pm includes 2-for-1 on select drinks.
- Rudy’s Jazz Room: Happy hour all day includes $5 mimosas and $5 Bloody Mary’s. Sunday specials from 2:00pm to 5:00pm include $15 cocktail flights.
- Tavern: Happy hour from 10:00am to 3:00pm includes 2-for-1 brunch libations. Sunday specials from 5:00pm to 9:00pm include half-price pitchers.