The 33rd Annual Nashville Oktoberfest in Historic Germantown is on Saturday, October 13, 2012 from 8:00am to 6:00pm. Oktoberfest is one of the best festivals in Nashville with authentic German food and drinks, a beer garden, polka dancing, street performers, live music, arts and crafts and a petting zoo.
Schedule of Events
- 8:00am – The annual 5K Bier Run will kick off the festivities with runners sprinting through the Bicentennial Mall, Farmers Market, and in Germantown. Register Here!
- 9:00am – The festival begins and will feature 17 performing groups on three stages, offering a broad variety of musical styles. Also, there will be a Kids Funland which will provide free activities as well as paid activities such as pony rides. The festival ends at 6:00pm.
- 9:30am – The annual Pooch Parade features dogs in costume competing for fun prizes.
- 10:00am – 3 & 1/2 Men
- 11:15am – Roadtrip
- 12:30pm – Mark Shelby
- 1:45pm – Los Lazy Boys and Ladies of Leisure
- 3:00pm – Jimmy Hall & Prisoners of Love
- 4:15pm – Boy Wonder
- 5:30pm – Reggie Wooten & Friends
Advance Financial Stage:
- 10:30am – Fiddle & Pick Ceili Band
- 11:45am – Nine Volt Romeo
- 1:00pm – Highland Rim
- 2:15pm – Ann Marie
- 3:30pm – Sam Levine
- 4:45pm – Sammy Arriaga
Nashville Jazz Workshop Stage:
- 10:00am – Jazz on Fifth
- 11:30am – Joe Freel
- 1:00pm – Marci Wilson Boggs
- 2:30pm – Half Brass
- 4:00pm – Chris West Quintet
This event is free and open to the public – all ages welcome.
Official Website: www.nashvilleoktoberfest.com