Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the best drink specials, but we love a good happy hour food menu. From half-off appetizers to exceptional menu items, here is our list of the top happy hour food menus in Nashville.
TOP 6 HAPPY HOUR FOOD MENUS
- Sunday – Thursday: 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $4.50 Guacamole
- Every Day: 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $4 Granny’s Deviled Eggs
- Weekdays: 4:00pm to 6:30pm
- Saturday: 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $10 Octopus & Shrimp Bruschetta
- Monday – Thursday: 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $6 Goat Cheese Pizza
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $5 Quesadilla of the Day
Photo Credit: Eastland Cafe
- Monday – Saturday: 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $6 NY cheese pizza
BONUS: weekday specials we love:
- MONDAYS: Virago – Maki Sake Mondays includes select menu of half price sushi and 2-for-1 cocktails and sake from 5:00pm til 10:00pm.
- TUESDAYS: Mafiaoza’s – 4:00pm to 9:00pm – 2-for-1 slices of pizza.
Did we miss your favorite happy hour food menu? Let us know in the comments so we can add it!