Most people find their favorite happy hour in Nashville based on the best drink specials, but we love a good happy hour food menu. From half-off appetizers to exceptional menu items, here is our list of the top 5 happy hour food menus in Nashville.
TOP 5 HAPPY HOUR FOOD MENUS
- Every Day: 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $5 Mississippi Sin Dip
- Weekdays: 4:00pm to 6:30pm
- Saturday: 4:00pm to 5:30pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $8 Octopus and Shrimp Bruschetta
- Monday – Thursday: 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $6 Goat Cheese Pizza
- Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm to 6:00pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $5 Quesadilla of the Day
- Tuesday – Saturday: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Favorite Happy Hour Dish: $8 Falafel Sliders
BONUS: 3 weekday specials we love:
- MONDAYS: Virago – All Night – Maki Sake Mondays (select menu of half-price sushi).
- TUESDAYS: Mafiaoza’s – 4:00pm to 9:00pm – 2-for-1 slices of pizza.
- WEDNESDAYS: Saint Anejo – 4pm to 10pm – Half-price select tacos.
Did we miss your favorite happy hour food menu? Let us know in the comments so we can add it!