Get your green out — St. Patrick’s Day 2014 will be here before we know it. St. Patrick’s Day is on Monday, March 17th, but a lot of the parties will be going on the weekend before. Consider this your go-to resource for all things St. Patrick’s Day in Nashville. We’ll be adding events and parties as they are announced.
Nashville St. Patrick’s Day Events Overview:
All Weekend & Monday:
- The Lucky Stache Bash II (March 15 – March 17)
- Dan McGuinness Irish Pub (March 14 – March 17)
- McNamara’s Irish Pub (March 14 – March 17)
- St. Pats Pub Crawl on Demonbreun (March 15)
- St. Patrick’s Day Festival at East Park (March 15)
- Main Street Brew Fest (March 15)
- St. Puppy’s Day Festival (March 15)
- Kegs & Eggs 5/10k (March 16)
- St. Patrick’s Day at The Pub (March 17)
- East Nashville St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl (March 17)
Successful St. Paddy’s Celebration = Don’t Get Pinched + Drink Beer (Green Beer is fun, but any beer is great).
All Weekend & Monday:
The Lucky Stache Bash II
The Lucky Stache Bash is back again this year at Greenhouse Bar for a weekend-long St. Patrick’s Day festival. This 3-day St. Patrick’s Day festival will feature 20 live acts and 12 bars.
There will be performances by Juvenile, Five Knives, Nappy Roots, French Horn Rebellion, Machines Are People Too, Chancellor Warhol, Coach, Rate, Alanna Royale, The Electric Hearts, Rio, AJ & The Jiggawatts, AL-D, DJ Chozen, Bones Owens, Mindub, Cashatt, Evido, Sevan Kambel, J-spade, and Buckeye.
- Saturday, March 15th: Noon to 2am
- Sunday, March 16th: 2pm to 2am
- Monday, March 17th: 4pm to 3am
There will also be party favors, drink specials, green beer and, of course, a photo booth. Single day tickets will be $12 in advance or $15 at the door. A $25 3-day general admission pass will be available, along with VIP passes for $20 per day or $35 for VIP all weekend.
Dan McGuinness Irish Pub
Dan McGuinness Irish Pub on Demonreun has planned a weekend long St. Patrick’s Day celebration from Friday, March 14th through Monday, March 17th. With live Irish music every night, drink specials and a huge patio, this will be a fun place to celebrate. There will be $5 Paddy Wackers available all weekend!
Music & Drink Specials:
- Friday: O’Dainy Boys at 10:30pm / $3 House Drafts
- Saturday: Molly Ramone at 9pm / $5 Paddy Wackers
- Sunday: Molly Ramone at 6:30pm / 2-for-1 Drafts
- Monday: Def Lephrechaun at 11am, Danny Boy Patnode at 2:30pm, and Molly Ramone at 7pm / $5 All Drafts
McNamara’s Irish Pub
McNamara’s Irish Pub keeps the Irish tradition alive year-round with authentic Irish food, over 25 Irish whiskeys, and live Irish music several nights a week.
St. Patrick’s Day – Weekend Schedule:
- Friday, March 14th: Live Irish Music with Sean McNamara & Nosey Flynn – 7pm to 11pm
- Saturday, March 15th: Live Irish Music with Sean McNamara & Nosey Flynn – 7pm to 11pm
- Sunday, March 16th: Live Irish Music with Sean McNamara & Nosey Flynn – 6pm to 9pm
- Monday, March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day Celebration – 10am to Midnight. Live Irish Music all day – $15 cover charge.
St. Pats Pub Crawl
The St. Pats Pub Crawl is back for its second year on Saturday, March 15th from noon to 6pm. There will be four bars on Demonbreun participating, including Tin Roof, Dan McGuinness, Two Bits and Dawg House. Tickets are $20 and include admission to all four bars, a drink ticket and drink specials.
St. Patrick’s Day Festival at East Park
There will be a St. Patrick’s Day Festival on Saturday, March 15th at East Park in East Nashville. The festival will be from 11am to 7pm and will feature Irish beer, food and music.
Main Street Brew Fest
Main Street Brew Fest takes place every year on the Saturday of St. Patrick’s Day weekend. This year’s beer festival will be on March 15th from 6pm to 9pm. Head to downtown Franklin for over 70 craft beer tastings at 30 drink stations inside and outside of all the shops. Wear your green and drink some brews at this fun St. Patrick’s day option. Tickets are $40.
St. Puppy’s Day Festival
The St. Puppy’s Day Festival will be on Saturday, March 15th from 10am to 3pm at Walk of Fame Park. You can dress your pet up and get a photo and also enter to win the Pet Costume Contest. There will be a puppy parade at noon sponsored by Murphy Road Animal Hospital. There will be puppies for adoption, food vendors, and pet vendors. Entry: $5 donation.
Kegs & Eggs 5/10k in the Gulch
The 3rd annual St. Patrick’s Day Kegs & Eggs 5/10k is on Sunday, March 16th at 2pm. The run will start and end at Bar Louie in the Gulch. Registration is $30, which includes a complimentary Michelob Ultra, a t-shirt, and some after-party goodies. There will be an official after party at Bar Louie, so grab your friends, wear green, do some running, and then celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
St. Patrick’s Day at The Pub
The Pub in the Gulch will be hosting a St. Patrick’s Day celebration on Monday, March 17th. There will be live entertainment and drink specials including $3 green beer, $2 jello shots, $5 Guinness, Smithwicks and Harp, and more! The Pub will be taking the party to the street from 3pm to Midnight.
- 11:00am – 5:00pm: Abe Mac Band
- 5:00pm – 7:00pm: 17th Lancers Pipe Band
- 6:00pm – Midnight: DJ at outside Street Party
East Nashville St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl
The 9th annual East Nashville St Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl is on Monday, March 17, 2014 from 7pm to 11pm. Head to 5 Points and walk (or crawl) from Beyond The Edge, Drifters, Red Door, Batter’d and Fried, and 3 Crow Bar. All of these bars are within walking distance, so you don’t even need your walking shoes. Enjoy special prices on Guinness and giveaways from 102.9 The Buzz.
Did we miss something awesome? Let us know in the comments below.