The Pontoon Saloon is Nashville’s premier party pontoon boat offering private and public river cruises. Take your party off Lower Broadway for two hours of fun on the Cumberland River. The 50-foot party barge is popular for birthdays, bachelorette and bachelor parties, corporate outings, family reunions, or just a night out with friends. Scroll down to learn more about this fun thing to do in Nashville.
GURU DISCOUNT: Use promo code GURU to get 5% OFF new reservations for Public Cruises and Private Cruises! (BACH Party Cruises and Corporate Outings not included). Redeem Discount!
Good to Know
- Expect a bar-style atmosphere with music from the large sound system, games, dancing, and incredible city views while cruising on the Cumberland River
- Each cruise has a Captain and Deckhand
- Guests must be 21 or over on public cruises, but all ages are welcome on a private cruise. Bring your ID!
- Tours are two hours (private tours can be extended to three hours on select days)
- It’s BYOB (no glass bottles), but buckets of beer and seltzers are also available for purchase on the boat, if you run out or simply don’t want to bring your own. Ice, cups, coolers, and water are also provided.
- Swimming is not allowed
- A restroom is onboard
- IDEAL FOR: Singles or groups up to 16 people! Choose from three options, including the Mimosa Cruise (morning cruise before noon), Pontoon Party Cruise (afternoon), and the Sunsets & Skylines Cruise (evening)
- PRICE: $50 – $55 per person
- IDEAL FOR: Suitable for all occasions, including birthdays and reunions seeking a more private experience! Recommended for any groups with 17-45 guests
- PRICE: $1,600 up to 25 passengers (plus tax and 10% gratuity)
$2,100 up to 45 passengers (plus tax and 10% gratuity)
BACH Party Cruises
- IDEAL FOR: Bachelor or bachelorette parties! This is a shared cruise experience exclusively for bachelorette and bachelor parties that includes beer and seltzers (so you don’t have to carry your drinks before or after the cruise!). Party with other soon-to-be brides and grooms before hitting up Broadway!
- PRICE: $80 per person (plus tax and gratuity)
- IDEAL FOR: Companies looking for a fun group outing! The Corporate Cruise Package includes Taste of Nashville Beer Service, live music from local artists, shuttle service, cruise host, and optional catering
- PRICE: Request a quote
Get More Details
For plenty of photo opportunities and good times, put the Pontoon Saloon on your “fun things to do in Nashville” list!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (615) 601-1464
- Pick-up Locations: Nashville Riverfront Docks East + Lock One Marina (see website for details)