I Love Christmas Movies, a multi-sensory holiday pop-up experience, is from Friday, November 13, 2020, to Sunday, January 3, 2021, at Gaylord Opryland during the annual A Country Christmas. Attendees can walk through over a dozen iconic scenes from movies like The Polar Express, Elf, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, and more. Tickets start at $21 for adults and start at $15 for children ages four to 11; children 3 and under are free. Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
While on-site at Gaylord Opryland, guests can also enjoy acres of indoor and outdoor lights, decor, events, activities, and much more. Most activities require tickets purchased online and in advance.
Highlights during A Country Christmas include:
- I Love Christmas Movies exhibition
- The Oak Ridge Boys “Christmas in Tennessee” Dinner Show
- Outdoor fun at Pinetop Village, including tubing, ice skating, ice bumper cars, reindeer encounters, and live performances
- Millions of lights
- Carriage rides
- Photos with Santa by DEI
- Gingerbread Decorating Corner
- Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Delta Riverboat rides
- Dickens carolers
- Breakfast with Charlie Brown & Friends and a Merry Snoopy Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Luminaries of Love